Remember the filthy scumbags dragging Kavanaugh through the mud? If for no other reason.....

1 minute ago, Scout said:

No, he doesn't.

This is true. Posting some rumor on Fox "News" is not the same as officially filing a complaint.

If a complain were filed, it would be ignored because the statute of limitation has run out.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

This is true. Posting some rumor on Fox "News" is not the same as officially filing a complaint.

If a complain were filed, it would be ignored because the statute of limitation has run out.

In addition, his accuser's mental and moral problems are well documented.

5 hours ago, Taipan said:

Cristy Blasey Ford.   

She should be believed.   

All women should be believed.         Isn't that true?         Dem thought.

Except that goddamn, lying slut Tara Reade who said Groper Joe forced

his hand into her panties and jammed 2 fingers into her vagina !!

Dem thought.            🙄

Reade was believed until her story disintegrated under investigation. 

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

In addition, his accuser's mental and moral problems are well documented.

a guy voting for a dementia presidential candidate who is a known creepy person around women ... complaining about mental and moral problems  lol that is funny ... 

everyone has a bad day posting ... I would suggest this was yours for the day ... lol 

Just now, neilcar said:

a guy voting for a dementia presidential candidate who is a known creepy person around women ... complaining about mental and moral problems  lol that is funny ... 

everyone has a bad day posting ... I would suggest this was yours for the day ... lol 

Be sure and show up on November 4th, okay, hon'? 

1 minute ago, theLion said:

Reade was believed until her story disintegrated under investigation. 

That is not how I heard it went down.

Remember Hunter and that Burisma, Ukraine scandal ?

MSM swept it under the rug.

Tara Reade got swept under the rug, also.             Those are the facts that I ingested.

And why?             All of it is hate.         Hate for DJ Trump.

And me clue you in on one more fact.

On Nov. 3,  DJ Trump is going beat your ass....... like rented mule.                          😎

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Scout said:

Yes, and the GOP did NOT.  They decided to ignore the Constitution for personal gain.

Wrong, idiot. McConnel did what he was elected to do, and was well within his constitutional power. Your ignorance notwithstanding.

6 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

He's an urologist  .  .  .  he check dicks for anomalies.

And that, among other things, also involves sucking them.

He is just checking to be sure that they have normal orgasms!                 :)  :)

17 hours ago, RebelGator said:

Republicans need to cram a nomination up their dirty, lying asses.

I remember his friends saying that  Kavanaugh drinks heavily and blacks out.

He might be the first BLACKOUT drunk on the court.  

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Tara Reade should have filed a complaint decades ago. She could not teach anyone, anything, except how NOT to complain effectively about sexual harassment.

She has no actual plight.  She cannot file charges because the statute of limitations ran out long ago.  There were no witness other than this  woman, who might well have been paid to make this public decades after it happened.  There is far more evidence against Trump as a horndog than against Biden. This is a trivial, stupid issue to decide a president about in any case.

Then Ford should have filed a complaint years ago. Goose/gander

I remember his friends saying that  Kavanaugh drinks heavily and blacks out.

Kavanaugh was a poor nominee for someone who  claims he wanted to "drain the swamp".

Kavanaugh was a rich fratboy from the DC suburbs, the son of a lobbyist. He WAS the swamp.

Why should we have six Roman Catholics and two Jews on the Court when a majority of the people are Protestants?

The reason is, of course, the conflict between women's rights and forced birthers.

There are a MULTITUDE of matters more significant than this that need deciding. Corporations vs citizens rights for example.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Kavanaugh was a poor nominee for someone who  claims he wanted to "drain the swamp".

Kavanaugh was a rich fratboy from the DC suburbs, the son of a lobbyist. He WAS the swamp.

Why should we have six Roman Catholics and two Jews on the Court when a majority of the people are Protestants?

The reason is, of course, the conflict between women's rights and forced birthers.

There are a MULTITUDE of matters more significant than this that need deciding. Corporations vs citizens rights for example.

I think it is payback for the first one or two hundred years of courts that were undoubtedly 100% Episcopalian/Anglican.

:D 

2 minutes ago, Deadric said:

Then Ford should have filed a complaint years ago. Goose/gander

That is also true.  The best reasons to exclude Kavanaugh from the Court were not really involved with his highschool hijinks, but this was the best LEGAL case to use.

The fact is that lifetime appointments by just one president are a shitty way to assign judges to the Supreme Court. There should be more citizen input to the process, and there should be term limits for Justices. It was as good an idea as they could come up with  in the 1780's, but other countries have devised better methods since then.

I think it is payback for the first one or two hundred years of courts that were undoubtedly 100% Episcopalian/Anglican.

:D 

That seems historically accurate, but the whole abortion matter was not an issue in 1780. In 1780, a majority of the people were Protestants. 

16 hours ago, neilcar said:

Speaking of lying

... to date no sexual harassment complaints have been filed against Kavanaugh at the state or local levels ... 

Something the dems can not say about biden... 

ever notice the dems always end up being guilty of what the falsely accuse others of???

No complaint has been "filed". Trump has been actually SUED, and on occasion, settled out of court for an undisclosed amount of money.

This is a very trivial matter to decide on a president about.

48 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No complaint has been "filed". Trump has been actually SUED, and on occasion, settled out of court for an undisclosed amount of money.

This is a very trivial matter to decide on a president about.

You really do not see the difference do you ... at first I thought you were pretending ... but you just don't get it.  

The entire Nation knew (and knows) what Trump was, what he did, and to whom

... and he still beat hilary and was elected President. 

Biden is hiding is mental imbalance, his pay-ola schemes regarding Hunter, his really bad deals with Russia and china, and his sexual harassments complaints ... 

4 hours ago, Taipan said:

That is not how I heard it went down.

Remember Hunter and that Burisma, Ukraine scandal ?

MSM swept it under the rug.

Tara Reade got swept under the rug, also.             Those are the facts that I ingested.

And why?             All of it is hate.         Hate for DJ Trump.

And me clue you in on one more fact.

On Nov. 3,  DJ Trump is going beat your ass....... like rented mule.                          😎

I’m sorry you’re so ignorant. 

Just now, theLion said:

I’m sorry you’re so ignorant. 

I am sorry.......that you are so goddamn sorry.

Do you really want to fuss w/ me?      Really??

Better figure it out !!   

Quickly.

You are running out of time......................(genius).............😎

11 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I am sorry.......that you are so goddamn sorry.

Do you really want to fuss w/ me?      Really??

Better figure it out !!   

Quickly.

You are running out of time......................(genius).............😎

Whip his ass, he likes it.

• Haha 1