AOC: "No Confirmation BEFORE Inauguration!"

1 minute ago, whiteboy said:

Why would I die? I wont be trying to take anyone's guns.

Those who do, will perish ...

Go fake re-enlist and come getcha some kid ...

you'll be shot by the federal authorities when you resist.

And how can I RE-enlist when I never enlisted to begin with, you stupid inbred moron???

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Democrats may lose yet another civil war soon...

You like the taste of lead motherfucker?

I'll fucking step over that line and spit in the skank whores face...

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

If demonrats try to confiscate guns (without amending the Constitution), what makes you think federal authorities will be on your side?  They swear to uphold the Constitution.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

Wont be any of them left if they try to take our guns away.

It wont be attempted, but hypothetically if it were, it would be reversed immediately because of the casualties incurred by government and law enforcement.

Will NEVER happen ...

16 minutes ago, maineman said:

from your lips to God's ears.  My  prayer is that you would be one of the first.

This ^^ sick bastard claims to have once been a minister in his church, but his prayers are for innocent people to be murdered.

Must have been the Church of Satan.

1 minute ago, BatteryPowered said:

If demonrats try to confiscate guns (without amending the Constitution), what makes you think federal authorities will be on your side?  They swear to uphold the Constitution.

Excellent point and to add to that, many LEO's I know, and soldiers would walk away - step down - resign - quit ... before enforcing something as idiotic.

Then they too would join the side of the real patriots and fight against a tyrannical government.

6 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

if SCOTUS does not strike down an assault weapons ban, it is, de jure, constitutional.  And my guess is, that a 13 member SCOTUS with four new young uber liberals on it, will NOT strike down an assault weapons ban.

8 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Wont be any of them left if they try to take our guns away.

It wont be attempted, but hypothetically if it were, it would be reversed immediately because of the casualties incurred by government and law enforcement.

Will NEVER happen ...

sure thing tough guy.

13 minutes ago, maineman said:

if SCOTUS does not strike down an assault weapons ban, it is, de jure, constitutional.  And my guess is, that a 13 member SCOTUS with four new young uber liberals on it, will NOT strike down an assault weapons ban.

You are completely delusional. 

First...demonrats have to take control of both the House and Senate AND convince a majority of the members that it is smart to increase the size of the court.  My guess, even among demonrats, many will be smart enough to understand the day republicans have control of all three, they will simply increase the size again (say to 21) and stack the court the other way.  Increasing the size of the Supreme Court has been kicked around for DECADES...all the way back to FDR...and never gets traction.

Second...assuming demonrats can pull of expanding the courts.  It will take time to get a ban passed...then take YEARS for the case to reach the Supreme Court.  Currently, even "fast-track" cases take just under two years.  But remember, after the last 3 years, most of the federal courts are presided over by conservatives and most Circuits (even the 9th to some extent) are majority conservative.  The challenge only needs to be filed in a court that avoids a more liberal circuit and you can bet your ass the case won't be fast tracked (because an injunction would stop the law from taking effect until the case is settled).

Third...if demonrats are stupid enough to try to ram through all their shit (assuming they take the WH and both chambers), they will likely lose control of Congress in only two years.

46 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

He said, after citing bogus unattributed nonsense that someone just made up.

Use any search engine.  You have the world wide web at your finger tips ... how can you be so dumb. 

If a 80 nancy can break the law and go to a solon and get her hair done ... I think the American people can go to the polls and vote ... 

2 minutes ago, neilcar said:

Use any search engine.  You have the world wide web at your finger tips ... how can you be so dumb. 

If a 80 nancy can break the law and go to a solon and get her hair done ... I think the American people can go to the polls and vote ... 

It is your obligation to post where you found what you claim, not mine to verify it.

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is your obligation to post where you found what you claim, not mine to verify it.

No it isn't.  My obligation is what I decide my obligation is ... not what you decide.  

You have decided to just make up stuff as you go along  i.e.)lie -- like the dem leadership

... I post the truth and can verify it if I chose to.

Just now, neilcar said:

No it isn't.  My obligation is what I decide my obligation is ... not what you decide.  

You have decided to just make up stuff as you go along  i.e.)lie -- like the dem leadership

... I post the truth and can verify it if I chose to.

I call BS on you, you are the one that makes up crap.

Your role on this forum is to parrot nonsense mentions by others.

You are what is known as a "Tweedledeedumbest".

1 hour ago, BatteryPowered said:

You are completely delusional. 

First...demonrats have to take control of both the House and Senate AND convince a majority of the members that it is smart to increase the size of the court.  My guess, even among demonrats, many will be smart enough to understand the day republicans have control of all three, they will simply increase the size again (say to 21) and stack the court the other way.  Increasing the size of the Supreme Court has been kicked around for DECADES...all the way back to FDR...and never gets traction.

Second...assuming demonrats can pull of expanding the courts.  It will take time to get a ban passed...then take YEARS for the case to reach the Supreme Court.  Currently, even "fast-track" cases take just under two years.  But remember, after the last 3 years, most of the federal courts are presided over by conservatives and most Circuits (even the 9th to some extent) are majority conservative.  The challenge only needs to be filed in a court that avoids a more liberal circuit and you can bet your ass the case won't be fast tracked (because an injunction would stop the law from taking effect until the case is settled).

Third...if demonrats are stupid enough to try to ram through all their shit (assuming they take the WH and both chambers), they will likely lose control of Congress in only two years.

thanks for your opinions.  I do not share them

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I call BS on you, you are the one that makes up crap.

Your role on this forum is to parrot nonsense mentions by others.

You are what is known as a "Tweedledeedumbest".

Again another great inciteful post filled with facts data and bringing the reader to form a different opinion ... 

1) the reasaon why you don't prove me wrong is because you can not.

2) Impeachment in the Senate is what ever the majority of the Senate decides it is.  ..The Senate may over-rule a decision from the Chief Justice if the Senate deems it appropriate.  The Senate can allow 1 hour for the Prosecution and 1 hour for the Defense followed by a vote... all in 1 day.  

AOC  can not drag out anything ... hell if the past is any indicator once the House actually votes to Impeach ... Nancy will hold the document for 40 some off days before giving it to the Senate lol ... AOC controls nothing.

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

We shall see what happens here.

Pelosi is not fool.

It is simply unfair to deny Obama's nominee  based on one rule and then ignore the same rule to  push Trump's nomination through.

Sir,

Fair and unfair................has nothing to do with this deal.

All Dems in 2016 were in favor of Merritt Garland.

All GOP opposed.    Now, the roles are reversed.    

And,......not suprisingly............both parties have reversed.    We all have

changed position.     

We are all guilty, both sides............of being......... hypocrites.     

I hang my hang head.      And,.......I am going to take that bullet.

For the USA.

Call me whatever name you will............but I want seat # 3.     

For the survival and prosperity of my nation.     Call me any dirty name

in the book.   I won't back down.       I want that seat.

Not only will I bleed for it....................I will also kill for it.

My country is more important than I am.

I AM..............a patriot.......to a country that GOD created.                😇

35 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

t is simply unfair to deny Obama's nominee  based on one rule and then ignore the same rule to  push Trump's nomination through.

Tough shit. McConnell is doing what people elected him for. Just sit back and enjoy! I am. 😊

10 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Sir,

Fair and unfair................has nothing to do with this deal.

All Dems in 2016 were in favor of Merritt Garland.

That is a LIE! McConnell knew that Garland was a more impartial judge, and refused to allow a vote on Garland for that reason.

All GOP opposed.    Now, the roles are reversed.    

And,......not suprisingly............both parties have reversed.    We all have

changed position.     

We are all guilty, both sides............of being......... hypocrites.     

I hang my hang head.      And,.......I am going to take that bullet.

For the USA.

Call me whatever name you will............but I want seat # 3.     

For the survival and prosperity of my nation.     Call me any dirty name

in the book.   I won't back down.       I want that seat.

Not only will I bleed for it....................I will also kill for it.

Precisely how could you do anything that would cause you to do anything fatal that would guarantee  that Trump's nominee would be approved?

My country is more important than I am.

I AM..............a patriot.......to a country that GOD created.   

This country was no more created by God than any other. 

You say some really nutty things.        

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Prayer.

Tonight.

When the sun goes down.

I will get down on my drunken knees and pray for my country.

I will pray for GOP victory.

I will pray for DJ Trump.

I will pray for my nation...............The United States of America.

Will you join me?                        😇...🍺

3 hours ago, Taipan said:

Prayer.

Tonight.

When the sun goes down.

I will get down on my drunken knees and pray for my country.

I will pray for GOP victory.

I will pray for DJ Trump.

I will pray for my nation...............The United States of America.

Will you join me?                        😇...🍺

God pays more attention to you if you are drunk.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, maineman said:

agan... ballots that are rejected because of mistakes are not "fraudulent".  They are merely filled out by morons.

Yes. That’s the only issue with mail in balloting. 😁

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

Yes. That’s the only issue with mail in balloting. 😁

five states do it exclusively.  

What IS the issue that you have a problem with, necro-nurse?