Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think as long as someone can prove they're sharp mentally, they get a pass.

Ohh-oh, THAT lets Biden out!                            

8 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

And she's a great US Senator. One of the all-time greats. Still going strong.

 

Bill


Uh, there is this SpyBill:

Quote

 

Five years ago, Senator Dianne Feinstein, the California Democrat who then chaired the Intelligence Committee, was approached by the FBI. The bureau had learned that a staffer in her San Francisco office was a Chinese operative “run” out of Beijing’s consulate in that city. It appears that he had started as a legitimate employee but was at some point, likely on a visit to the East, turned by a member of the Chinese Ministry of State Security.

 

The staffer had served the senator for some two decades as a general office lackey, a liaison to the local Chinese community, and, most important, the senator’s chauffeur whenever she was in San Francisco, her hometown. Driving Ms. Feinstein would have been a plum assignment for an intelligence operative; it allowed the Chinese access to the senator’s comings and goings and who she met with, as well as to any conversations she might have had in the car and any documents she may have left in it.

 

This occurred while she was head of the Senate Intelligence Committee. Your lack of judgement is astounding in it's ignorance.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SpyCar said:

And she's a great US Senator. One of the all-time greats. Still going strong.

 

Bill

I hate her and everything she stands for.  She really is a corrupt POS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RebelGator said:


Uh, there is this SpyBill:

This occurred while she was head of the Senate Intelligence Committee. Your lack of judgement is astounding in it's ignorance.

 

but, but, but...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never been a Feinstein fan.  She just never 'wowed' me.

However, I don't live anywhere near California so

I seldom hear any Feinstein stories.

Likewise, I have never found Charles Grassley particularly accomplished.

Both of them are too fucking old for their jobs.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scout said:

Of course she was too old.

So was Scalia (quite obviously).

Do you have a point to make that isn't going to appear stupidly partisan? 

There should be an age limit. Maybe 80; but even that's a stretch. At least mental profiling at a certain age. Make sure no one has "the thing".

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

There should be an age limit. Maybe 80; but even that's a stretch. At least mental profiling at a certain age. Make sure no one has "the thing".

Nah.....70-75.  Maybe 65. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Scout said:

Of course she was too old.

So was Scalia (quite obviously).

Do you have a point to make that isn't going to appear stupidly partisan? 

 

Scalia was only 70 when he died (life expectancy for males in US is 76.4).  The Ginny Hen was 87 (life expectancy for women in US is 81.2).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

I think as long as someone can prove they're sharp mentally, they get a pass.

  Ohh-oh, THAT lets Biden out!                           :) 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

I think as long as someone can prove they're sharp mentally, they get a pass.

 

Trump can't.

He couldn't show he was sharp when he wanted into college.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, SpyCar said:

And she's a great US Senator. One of the all-time greats. Still going strong.

 

Bill

She is a pathetic and corrupt disgusting person. I HATE politicians who spend their whole adult life in congress. They are the lowest of the low. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Well, he was smart enough to get elected.

He didn't get elected, remember?

He could only win the special selection with 538 people.  

Obviously, picking him had NOTHING to do with the ELECTION results which chose a different person.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Scout said:

He didn't get elected, remember?

He could only win the special selection with 538 people.  

Obviously, picking him had NOTHING to do with the ELECTION results which chose a different person.

 

Come on, stop whining; if the situation were reversed, liberals would call the EV a sacrament. Just sour grape - sore losers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Come on, stop whining; if the situation were reversed, liberals would call the EV a sacrament. Just sour grape - sore losers.

 

No.  I would say the same. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Scout said:

He didn't get elected, remember?

He could only win the special selection with 538 people.  

Obviously, picking him had NOTHING to do with the ELECTION results which chose a different person.

 

Trump was elected. LOL! WTF are you talking about?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, RebelGator said:


Uh, there is this SpyBill:

This occurred while she was head of the Senate Intelligence Committee. Your lack of judgement is astounding in it's ignorance.

 

So what leaked info are you claiming the Chinese got from her?  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...