it could be a Biden blowout in November. Oh no!

33 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Why are you acting like it happens every election? Butthurt much? There are support groups available with toll-free numbers...

here's an excellent group...1-800-EAT-SHIT..

Two out of the last 5 elections - sounds pretty frequent to me.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You need to admit that you got conned by trump and you owe an apology to every citizen in this country for voting for and supporting the most incompetent and corrupt president in this nation's history

Saw an article today saying trump is going all in to win Pennsylvania. Why? Because they've all but written off taking Wisconsin and Arizona. Biden has $466 million in the bank, and with Mike Bloomber

cnn...hope springs eternal...

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

Everyone knows the rules before trying to win 

And everyone knows the rules give more weight to the votes of a few

and give NO WEIGHT to others.  

3 hours ago, neilcar said:

geeze  I can't believe the dems are setting themselves up for another crying time...

I mean did the 2016 polls and disappointment not teach you all anything about polls????

I do love it when the dems quote me poll numbers before an election ... that is when I know they will lose.... 

Both sides quote poll numbers before elections and have done so since the invention of polls. The Republicans prefer Rasmussen, because it favors them more. It is also less often accurate.

In 2016, the polls indicated that Hillary would get more votes, and that was accurate. It failed to give accurate results on Electoral votes.

Polls are far, far more accurate than inaccurate. The results are available for all to see.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Both sides quote poll numbers before elections and have done so since the invention of polls. The Republicans prefer Rasmussen, because it favors them more. It is also less often accurate.

In 2016, the polls indicated that Hillary would get more votes, and that was accurate. It failed to give accurate results on Electoral votes.

Polls are far, far more accurate than inaccurate. The results are available for all to see.

Yes, pollsters have been polling swing states INDIVIDUALLY much more

often than in the past in order to tell which way they are going, rather

than relying so much on national polls.  

Real Clear Politics lets you view all the polls from one site.  

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

:D  

The Electoral College has given us Hayes over Tilden and the end of the Freedmen's Bureau in 1876 and the Birth of Jim Crow, Juniorbush and his useless Iraq II War on 2000, and the Ignoramus Trump in 2016. The least wise choices that could be made.

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Two out of the last 5 elections - sounds pretty frequent to me.

and 5 in the Presidential History of the US...doesn't sound frequent at all...

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Electoral College has given us Hayes over Tilden and the end of the Freedmen's Bureau in 1876 and the Birth of Jim Crow, Juniorbush and his useless Iraq II War on 2000, and the Ignoramus Trump in 2016. The least wise choices that could be made.

It has been TYRANNY OF THE MINORITY OVER THE MAJORITY, QUITE LITERALLY !!!

20 minutes ago, Scout said:

And everyone knows the rules give more weight to the votes of a few

and give NO WEIGHT to others.  

That's bullshit...hillbilly ignored all of the important states...sucks to be her...and you of course...

Just now, ROG62 said:

That's bullshit...hillbilly ignored all of the important states...sucks to be her...and you of course...

Obviously you are not a scholar of the EC like me. 

17 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I would suggest not if you are wanting to fine out who will get how many Electoral Votes and become President ...

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

Obviously you are not a scholar of the EC like me. 

ooooh, now a scholar, eh? of course you can provide all published materials defining your credibility, right?

2 minutes ago, neilcar said:

I would suggest not if you are wanting to fine out who will get how many Electoral Votes and become President ...

The polls in 2016 failed to correctly consider the Electoral College. However, in past years, polls have been mostly accurate on both the popular and electoral college vote.

5 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

ooooh, now a scholar, eh? of course you can provide all published materials defining your credibility, right?

Perhaps....after you demonstrate you know anything about the way it works.