6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You have nothing but obscene insults, dipshit. It is YOU than should STFU.

Insults? You mean like this ASSHOLE????

XavierOnassis 8-11-2019 5:46pm
All this sorry little zerocollege rustic bumpkin has going for him is accusing others of homosexuality. Someday the truth will out about his roosterfooking and turkeybuggery back on the farm.

LMGDFAO

5 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

All this sorry little zerocollege rustic bumpkin has going for him is accusing others of homosexuality. Someday the truth will out about his roosterfooking and turkeybuggery back on the farm.

LMGDFAO

My insults are at least funny and creative, all  you ever do is repeat the same crap over and over. You are indeed a rustic bumpkin and are singularly both ignorant and stupid.

30 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

My insults are at least funny and creative, all  you ever do is repeat the same crap over and over. You are indeed a rustic bumpkin and are singularly both ignorant and stupid.

There still insults, that makes your comment hypocritical.

And they're funny only to you. Now GFY AH!!!

Fools like you are a dime a dozen. There's nothing unique or original about you, just the same stupidity and boring blather.

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

LMGDFAO

Turkey buggerers; I hate those fuckers. The turkey is scarred for life; or until Thanksgiving. PETA is always looking for leads. The PETA buggery police.

8 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Turkey buggerers; I hate those fuckers. The turkey is scarred for life; or until Thanksgiving. PETA is always looking for leads. The PETA buggery police.

Peta another radical left-winged Nazi organization trying to tell us how to live. Not only that costing thousands of Job's. How is it anytime the left gets an idea it cost the American people.

Isn't it likely that the sight of Tebow doing his thing (which I think was perfectly okay by me) served to inspire Kaepernick to "take a knee to protest police abuse of Black people by cops? In any case, Kaepernick is a genius to have thought this up:  a  way to protest that does no harm and costs nothing and risks no one getting arrested.

So far The Man has not been able to stop it.

Taking a prayerful stance to indicate that you are tired of police harassment certainly seems more valid to me than praying for victory in some sports event.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

He cannot spell privilege. Hell, he can't even spell Donovan.

^^^^

There goes the retarded perfessor again, playing the grammar cop !

You really got no room to talk, considering ALL your typos and orthographical  errors !

8 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

119785464_1514849322031507_7444428752465801433_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=tmvNkhfSmqMAX8fJ0cq&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=3639afe966dce62098ceb6b1c52bb990&oe=5F8CB3E1

We Caucasians get to enjoy all of these things.

For example, February is Black History Month...whereas White History Months, are the other 11 months of the year.  Blacks have B.E.T and O.W.N. and TV-One ---whereas we Whites have the other 297 channels that cater to Caucasian interests. Blacks have NAACP ---while we Whites have 98% of U.S. Presidents & U.S. Senate & SCOTUS & 50 states' Governors & the NRA & The Pentagon & 90% of all CEO positions in Corporate America

don't apologize for your whiteness, it is a great thing in America.  But do apologize, for lies, if you do not tell the truth that We Caucasians get to enjoy all of these things mentioned in the OP.

For example, February is Black History Month...whereas White History Months, are the other 11 months of the year.  Blacks have B.E.T and O.W.N. and TV-One ---whereas we Whites have the other 297 channels that cater to Caucasian interests. Blacks have NAACP ---while we Whites have 98% of U.S. Presidents & U.S. Senate & SCOTUS & 50 states' Governors & the NRA & The Pentagon & 90% of all CEO positions in Corporate America

Just now, RayDonavin said:

I want a month specifically to celebrate  White people not some lunitard BS about the other eleven months.  I want White only colleges and TV stations. You are a racist.

We have 11 months that specifically celebrate multitudes of exclusive White history, this cannot be denied.  We have White colleges, such as Bob Jones University and others ---whereas we are also taking over Black colleges. Look at Howard Univ and Fisk Univ and FAMU, at the huge increase in White students. 

Plus we have the other 297 channels which cater to our White interests.  You are potentially, insane, if you walk around closing your eyes to this reality.