Republicans SWEAR to strip women of their rights if they get pregnant if Trump puts another nominee on the court.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a tough time rationalizing the killing of any innocent creature, as a matter of convenience; let alone a human being. Jesus I won't even step on a bug if I notice one.

Wrongo, Bucko !! I am willing to stick-up for, and defend the unborn babies that are murdered by their mothers and their mother's abortionist doctor.   You don't see a 9mo. unborn

So you’re making shit up again.  Umm...Kay 

The real motive!

Abortion: The overlooked tragedy for black Americans

https://azcapitoltimes.com/news/2020/02/25/abortion-the-overlooked-tragedy-for-black-americans/

Abortion impacts African Americans at a higher rate than any other population group. In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released an Abortion Surveillance Report. According to that report, black women make up 14 percent of the childbearing population. Yet, 36 percent of all abortions were obtained by black women. At a ratio of 474 abortions per 1,000 live births, black women have the highest ratio of any group in the country.

When you use those percentages, it indicates that of the over 44 million abortions since the 1973 Roe vs Wade Supreme Court ruling, 19 million black babies were aborted. African Americans are just under 13 percent of United States population.

. A study by Protecting Black Lives, in 2012, found that 79 percent of Planned Parenthood’s surgical abortion facilities are located within walking distance of minority communities.

The impacts on our black communities are hard to fathom. According to the Guttmacher Institute, which generally supports abortion, in 2011 360,000 black babies were aborted. CDC statistics for 2011 show that 287,072 black deaths occurred from all other causes excluding abortion. By these numbers, abortion is the leading cause of death among blacks.

3 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

LIAR.  Like in all things you post or claim, snowflake.

True or false:

Republicans say they will block abortion by "any means possible".

1 hour ago, Scout said:

That is 100% truth.  Not an ounce of deception.  

Concerning abortion,

could you live with individual states-rights?

Just let each state decide on this issue just like they do on marijuana.

Would that bring peace to this subject ?                                              🙂

Just now, Taipan said:

Concerning abortion,

Would that bring peace to this subject ?                                              🙂

No.  A woman should have the right to control her own body in EVERY state.

Nothing less is acceptable. 

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Concerning abortion,

Concerning gun control, could you live with each state making its own

decision whether to rewrite the 2nd amendment? 

1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

I have a tough time rationalizing the killing of any innocent creature, as a matter of convenience; let alone a human being. Jesus I won't even step on a bug if I notice one.

Well, that comes from not being a woman in desperate circumstances contemplating a blob of cells with no brain. 

1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

I am a member of the NRA and I choose not

to hunt anything except empty beers.

I just have no desire to kill anything.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Scout said:

Well, that comes from not being a woman in desperate circumstances contemplating a blob of cells with no brain. 

The die is cast at the moment of conception. Just biology. If I were a sexually active woman, I'd use birth control. I have no problem with taxpayer funded birth control; in the scheme of things, an incredibly cheap fix. So much unnecessary trauma could be avoided for such a small investment. Probably where the term " no brainer" came from.