Will Democrats Campaign on "Sympathy Vote" For Joe Biden?

When Democrats realize there is no hiding the fact that Biden has a serious mental problem, do you believe they will run ads appealing for America's sympathy vote?  I believe some in the Democrat Party are already exploring with their marketing department how to develop ads that do just that, as a last ditch effort.

8 minutes ago, Skans said:

When Democrats realize there is no hiding the fact that Biden has a serious mental problem, do you believe they will run ads appealing for America's sympathy vote?  I believe some in the Democrat Party are already exploring with their marketing department how to develop ads that do just that, as a last ditch effort.

What's amazing is the number of people that are still pushing the narrative that Biden is just fine and as sharp as ever.

This has to be the most insane thing I have witnessed in my life.

19 minutes ago, Skans said:

Trump should try that ploy.....to keep him from being sent to prison! YAHAAAA

13 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

What's amazing is the number of people that are still pushing the narrative that Biden is just fine and as sharp as ever.

3 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Trump should try that ploy.....to keep him from being sent to prison! YAHAAAA

I will still be quite surprised if Biden actually debates Trump.  Trump has had practice every day taking nasty hard-ball questions from the press.  Biden just gets softballs, on the rare occasions he takes genuine questions, not scripted, from a reporter. 

Personally, I think he will get his balls all tangle up in barbed wire because of all of the backtracking he's had to do lately. 

25 minutes ago, Skans said:

The russian propaganda campaign and the right wing pundits you listen to have created this false meme. They have repeated he lie so many times that you now believe it. Anyone who actually listens to Joe can easily see that he is 20 times more competent than trump ever will be.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, calguy said:

The russian propaganda campaign and the right wing pundits you listen to have created this false meme. They have repeated he lie so many times that you now believe it. Anyone who actually listens to Joe can easily see that he is 20 times more competent than trump ever will be.

I do listen to Biden.  I do not see that he is competent.  That's just a fact.

Just now, Skans said:

Poll: Biden's Popularity Soaring in Arizona and Maine

Biden-Economy-Midwest-Trump-2000x1078.jpg

According to the latest New York Times and Sienna College poll numbers, Democrat Joe Biden is significantly ahead of President Donald Trump in the valuable swing state of Arizona: He currently enjoys a nine-point lead in a poll of likely voters (49-40 percent). The margin is even wider in Maine: Biden is 17 points ahead of the president in that state’s polling (55-38).

Biden is also popular among Latino voters in Arizona, with 57 percent of likely Latino voters saying they’ll support him in the upcoming election. Trump’s support among this crucial voting bloc is significantly lower, at 28 percent. Biden also leads Trump among senior citizens––there is an 11 point margin between them. - PoliticusUSA

Biden/Harris building momentum!

Sounds like voters and solidifying who they are going to vote for.
34 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

You hear that SpyCar?

14 minutes ago, Skans said:

Exactly.

Anyone that has witnessed the onset of dementia in an elderly person can see it plain as day in Biden.

All one has to do is watch clips of him speaking from just a few short years ago and compair it to today.

His family should be ashamed of themselves for allowing him to be put through this.

10 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

You hear that SpyCar?

The leftists on this board have already gone all in on Harris/Biden and nothing short of the poor old guy keeling over on stage will shake them from supporting him until the bitter end.

Their agenda is all that matters.

They are a despicable lot.

40 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

The leftists on this board have already gone all in on Harris/Biden and nothing short of the poor old guy keeling over on stage will shake them from supporting him until the bitter end.

Their agenda is all that matters.

They are a despicable lot.

As if Trump doesn't have an agenda! A very bad one for ,Murica!

1 hour ago, calguy said:

I'm listening to a new news story about emails in the White House about

them intentionally ignoring medical information if they didn't like it.  

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

They've really painted themselves into a corner on this one.   Either they have to come out and admit that they knew he is declining and still pushed him, or they act as though they had no idea and deal with the perception of ignorance later when he steps aside/is removed.   

6 minutes ago, Butthead said:

They've really painted themselves into a corner on this one.   Either they have to come out and admit that they knew he is declining and still pushed him, or they act as though they had no idea and deal with the perception of ignorance later when he steps aside/is removed.   

You fools have swallowed the line of bullshit pushed by russian propaganda. Biden is more mentally stable than Trump and has a command of the facts that trump can only dream of.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

You hear that SpyCar?

Yeah, I hear the desperation of your false narrative loud and clear.

Your death cult is grasping at straws. Too funny. Won't work.

Biden is far sharper than the "stable genius." LOL.

Bill

Trump's claims of mental competence--such as they are--rest on him being able to recognize line art of zoo animals. Wow!

The man is a fucking moron. Ask his own sister. Or anyone who's worked with this asshole. Dumb as a post.

Bill

36 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Yeah, I hear the desperation of your false narrative loud and clear.

Your death cult is grasping at straws. 

Straws is all they have left to grab.

6 hours ago, RebelGator said:

hostess-jpg.25544

We already got the biggest WHORE in the White House.

There ain't no one that woman didn't fuck or blow, eh, on the way to Trump Tower, eh?  

7 hours ago, Skans said:

He will still lose on his past hate America record that Demonrats love.