Biden does not seem to be incapable  to me. He will choose a staff that actually understands this country and what it needs, and at least some of the major damage that Trump has done.  BeALoser is a mentally deranged Bircher who has sold out to the top  one percenters and the ignorant blowhard Trump they support. He is becoming as incoherent these days as the unfortunate Chongo.

26 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

He certainly is, tunafish.  He's a *cray-cray* COWARD.

If I read it correctly @SpyCar said he reported you to the FBI as well. He claims to have reported me, but rest assured, I did report him.

Just now, RebelGator said:

Not me, your shit isn't worth a nickle.

Don't you know? Soros pays me five cents for every post and I get three cents everytime one of you loons replies. You're making me rich!!!

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

Trump was impeached.

LOL!  An impeachment that most of America now sees a a JOKE by a TDS laden democRAT"ic" House headed by "cray-cray" Nancy.  And the impeachment wasn't about Russia, moron.   It was about something claimed with regards to the UKRAINE.    The truth that you seem unable to accept, like so many truths, moron, is that Mueller's whole effort was shoved to the side during the impeachment.  It hardly got a glancing reference in the articles of impeachment.   The truth is that you jokers had your chance to impeach Trump for colluding with Russia AND YOU DIDN'T.   You didn't even try because even you knew you had NOTHING.    So you ignored Mueller's investigation during the impeachment (didn't even call him) and impeached Trump ONLY for some concocted nonsense about the Ukraine.   And then failed to get a conviction the that.   The Senate found Trump not guilty, snowflake, even with the ENTIRE Deep State apparatus in and out of government trying to get a conviction.  You got nothing.  NADA.

Give it up, SC.   Stop being delusional.  It's "cray cray" TDS.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Biden does not seem to be incapable  to me.

You're either an idiot, XO or a liar.  If the former, then you're as delusional as SC.  If the later, then just as dishonest.   The verdict as to whether he's as much a communist as you is still out but you're both far, far to the left.   No doubt about that.   You pretend you're a capitalist and he pretends Hillary, his idol who he tried in vain to make president, is a moderate.    Truth is you are both a joke and as time goes by more and more people are going to come to see that.   

• Downvote 1
15 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

LOL!  An impeachment that most of America now sees a a JOKE by a TDS laden democRAT"ic" House headed by "cray-cray" Nancy.  And the impeachment wasn't about Russia, moron.   It was about something claimed with regards to the UKRAINE.    The truth that you seem unable to accept, like so many truths, moron, is that Mueller's whole effort was shoved to the side during the impeachment.  It hardly got a glancing reference in the articles of impeachment.   The truth is that you jokers had your chance to impeach Trump for colluding with Russia AND YOU DIDN'T.   You didn't even try because even you knew you had NOTHING.    So you ignored Mueller's investigation during the impeachment (didn't even call him) and impeached Trump ONLY for some concocted nonsense about the Ukraine.   And then failed to get a conviction the that.   The Senate found Trump not guilty, snowflake, even with the ENTIRE Deep State apparatus in and out of government trying to get a conviction.  You got nothing.  NADA.

Give it up, SC.   Stop being delusional.  It's "cray cray" TDS.

Anything but a "joke," moron.

You are a joke. A bad joke.

Another Putin snowflake.

Bill

3 hours ago, calguy said:

Don't you know? Soros pays me five cents for every post and I get three cents everytime one of you loons replies. You're making me rich!!!

Gosh you are making almost $4 a day. You should pay higher taxes, I am sure you volunteer paying higher taxes without having to be forced.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/24/u-haul-that-supplied-riot-gear-to-louisville-protesters-reportedly-rented-by-soros-connected-bail-project-976285

U-Haul that supplied riot gear to Louisville protesters reportedly rented by Soros-connected bail project

by Samantha Chang

The U-Haul truck captured on video distributing riot gear for Louisville protesters following a grand jury decision in the Breonna Taylor case was reportedly tied to the Louisville Bail Initiative, a left-wing activist group stacked with George Soros Justice Fellows.

Almost immediately after the grand-jury announcement, protesters swarmed a U-Haul truck in a parking lot and took out riot gear, weapons, gas masks, and anti-police signs to use during clashes with police.

… snip video of them doing it …

Multiple journalists outed Holly Zoller, a board member of a Louisville Bail Project, as the person who allegedly rented the U-Haul and supplied the riot gear to protesters.

… snip a bunch of other tweets saying the same thing …

Holly Zoller later appeared to confirm that she had rented the U-Haul truck in an undercover phone call published by The Gateway Pundit.

A U-Haul employee leaked call logs, showing that it was barraged with complaints about the U-Haul truck supplying riot gear to protesters.

The Bail Project claims to have bailed out 12,096 prisoners to date. According to her bio, Zoller “has organized around anti-fascist movements.” In other words, Zoller admits to being a supporter or member of Antifa.

So here's more proof that  Communist Soros is one of the puppet masters behind what's going on.  

He should be arrested and his whole enterprise charged with RICO.