Jump to content

Recommended Posts

https://americanmind.org/post/the-soros-cover-up/

 

Quote

 

The Soros Cover-Up

 

by Newt Gingrich


Americans can’t let Twitter noise overwhelm political reality.

 

I have been watching a truly curious phenomenon over the past few days. 


It seems there is suddenly a movement in media to silence anyone who speaks out against George Soros—and, specifically, his funding of radical prosecutors seeking to change the criminal justice system by simply ignoring certain crimes. 


This happened to me personally this week while I was being interviewed on Fox’s Outnumbered. When I brought up Soros’s plan to get pro-criminal, anti-police prosecutors elected across the country, two of the show’s participants interrupted me and forcefully asserted that Soros was not involved. 


Host Harris Faulkner, it seemed, was stunned by the interruptions, and did her part to move the show forward after some awkward silence. The next day, she addressed the strange moment during the show and condemned censorship. 


Immediately after the show, Twitter and other social media went crazy. People were alleging that any criticism of Soros’s political involvement is automatically false, anti-Semitic, or both. 


This is ludicrous. Soros’s plan to elect these prosecutors has been well documented already—and it has nothing to do with his spiritual or ethnic background. The Los Angeles Times, the New York Times, Politico, USA Today, the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal, the Associated Press, CBS, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel—even Fox News itself, among others, have all thoroughly reported on it. 


There are plenty of specific examples of Soros’s work in action. 


Dallas County District Attorney John Creuzot, who campaigned on the promise that he would not prosecute a host of crimes—including thefts—admitted his campaign was largely funded through Soros or his groups. He has been so dismissive of crime and police that Texas Governor Greg Abbott has had to send in the Texas State Patrol to police large swaths of Dallas. 


Soros gave $333,000 to the Safety and Justice PAC in 2016 to support then-Cook County District Attorney candidate Kim Foxx in Illinois—who is currently presiding over terrible violence and mayhem in Chicago, where murders are twice what they were in 2019. 


Soros and his organizations spent $1.7 million to help get Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner elected in 2018. Before being elected, Krasner earned a name for himself by suing the Philadelphia Police Department 75 times. Since he took office, dozens of experienced prosecutors have either been fired or resigned. Criminal prosecutions have plummeted and crime has risen. Philadelphia now has the second-highest murder rate among large cities in the country. 


Former Hugo Chavez advisor and current San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin was also funded by Soros and his groups. Boudin has called prison “an act of violence” and has refused to prosecute a slew of illegal acts, from public urination to the public solicitation of sex, which he deems to be “quality of life crimes.” By the way, Boudin is the foster child of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, of terrorist group Weather Underground fame. His birth parents were convicted and imprisoned for their involvement in an armed robbery-turned-homicide. 


One of Soros’s favored PACs spent $402,000 to support a failed San Diego County District Attorney bid by Geneviéve Jones-Wright. 


In 2016, a Soros-funded super PAC donated $107,000 to benefit Raul Torrez in his Bernalillo County District Attorney primary—which he won by a 2-to-1 margin. In fact, Soros’s huge funding prompted the Republican running to bow out because it was just too expensive to run against Torrez. 


Soros-backed George Gascon is currently challenging Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey, who has been targeted and systematically harassed by Black Lives Matter supporters. 


I’m not overly surprised to see the Twitter mob embrace a sudden, near-universal denial of these facts. I am alarmed to see that the force of this groupthink on social media appears to be strongly influencing professional media. 


I think the heart of this mass denial is that Democrats and the Left are watching the terrible human cost of their misguided, pro-criminal, anti-police justice policies, and they are beginning to worry that the American people will realize who is responsible for them. 


Rather than deal with something difficult—or admit they were wrong—the activists of the radical Left are trying to find some way to scream “racist” and get the media to follow suit. 


America will suffer if our professional media continue to be overruled by our social media.

 

 

Gingrich is naive if he thinks the mainstream media (including, increasingly, Fox News since the operations of it we're turn over to the socialist children of the former owner) aren't in the tank for the UNIPARTY.  That they are being "overruled" by social media.      No, it's not twitter getting the media to follow suit ... it's if anything, the other way around ... or them acting TOGETHER with the MSM to promote the leftist agenda.   They've all been taken over and Fox News is just latest to fall.    

 

Another point that Gingrich, like so many conservatives, continue to overlook is the role of the Fabians Society in all this.   George Soros is a graduate of the London School Of Economics ... which is the primary educational unit of the Fabian Society,  specifically established by Fabians to promote their "socialism", meaning their communism.    

 

And one more point that isn't in the article should be brought out.    Gingrich complains  talks about millions of dollars of support by Soros going to corrupt DAs in the US.   That's only the tip of the iceberg.   His current net worth is 8 BILLION dollars but more important, he's already given about $32 BILLION dollars during his life to his network of far left Open Society Foundations.   $32 BILLION DOLLARS!   With that sort of record, you know he's got tentacles and controlled people EVERYWHERE throughout the media and in our government.  

 

No wonder the Clintons, Obamas, Harris and so many other top democRATS are unwilling to do anything to stop the SOROS funded violence now going on the the US.  They've all been bought by Soros.     WAKE UP AMERICA ... VOTE TRUMP in 2020 ... or you'll be ruled by this guy or his just as radical son from the shadows.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

https://americanmind.org/post/the-soros-cover-up/

 

 

Gingrich is naive if he thinks the mainstream media (including, increasingly, Fox News since the operations of it we're turn over to the socialist children of the former owner) aren't in the tank for the UNIPARTY.  That they are being "overruled" by social media.      No, it's not twitter getting the media to follow suit ... it's if anything, the other way around ... or them acting TOGETHER with the MSM to promote the leftist agenda.   They've all been taken over and Fox News is just latest to fall.    

 

Another point that Gingrich, like so many conservatives, continue to overlook is the role of the Fabians Society in all this.   George Soros is a graduate of the London School Of Economics ... which is the primary educational unit of the Fabian Society,  specifically established by Fabians to promote their "socialism", meaning their communism.    

 

And one more point that isn't in the article should be brought out.    Gingrich complains  talks about millions of dollars of support by Soros going to corrupt DAs in the US.   That's only the tip of the iceberg.   His current net worth is 8 BILLION dollars but more important, he's already given about $32 BILLION dollars during his life to his network of far left Open Society Foundations.   $32 BILLION DOLLARS!   With that sort of record, you know he's got tentacles and controlled people EVERYWHERE throughout the media and in our government.  

 

No wonder the Clintons, Obamas, Harris and so many other top democRATS are unwilling to do anything to stop the SOROS funded violence now going on the the US.  They've all been bought by Soros.     WAKE UP AMERICA ... VOTE TRUMP in 2020 ... or you'll be ruled by this guy or his just as radical son from the shadows.

 

Nutter posting.  You will not be a better person for reading it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Scout said:

Nutter posting.  You will not be a better person for reading it.  

 

PLUCK PLUCK PLUCK.    

 

Tell us Scout, who will you REALLY be voting for when you cast your vote for President.   Because it's not Biden.  We know and we know you know it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

https://americanmind.org/post/the-soros-cover-up/

 

 

Gingrich is naive if he thinks the mainstream media (including, increasingly, Fox News since the operations of it we're turn over to the socialist children of the former owner) aren't in the tank for the UNIPARTY.  That they are being "overruled" by social media.      No, it's not twitter getting the media to follow suit ... it's if anything, the other way around ... or them acting TOGETHER with the MSM to promote the leftist agenda.   They've all been taken over and Fox News is just latest to fall.    

 

Another point that Gingrich, like so many conservatives, continue to overlook is the role of the Fabians Society in all this.   George Soros is a graduate of the London School Of Economics ... which is the primary educational unit of the Fabian Society,  specifically established by Fabians to promote their "socialism", meaning their communism.    

 

And one more point that isn't in the article should be brought out.    Gingrich complains  talks about millions of dollars of support by Soros going to corrupt DAs in the US.   That's only the tip of the iceberg.   His current net worth is 8 BILLION dollars but more important, he's already given about $32 BILLION dollars during his life to his network of far left Open Society Foundations.   $32 BILLION DOLLARS!   With that sort of record, you know he's got tentacles and controlled people EVERYWHERE throughout the media and in our government.  

 

No wonder the Clintons, Obamas, Harris and so many other top democRATS are unwilling to do anything to stop the SOROS funded violence now going on the the US.  They've all been bought by Soros.     WAKE UP AMERICA ... VOTE TRUMP in 2020 ... or you'll be ruled by this guy or his just as radical son from the shadows.

Newt Gingrich is an asshole. Trump is an ignoramus who wants to be dictator.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scout said:

 

Nutter posting.  You will not be a better person for reading it.  

These loons think George Soros sends us a check every month just for posting here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, calguy said:

These loons think George Soros sends us a check every month just for posting here.

Yes.  Everybody knows we only get them in months end in 'Y' and one extra in our birthday month.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Hey, SpyCar and XO ... is George Soros and his son who you will REALLY be voting for when you cast your vote for Biden?

 

You are a crackpot. Are you aware?

 

Is there no one who loves you and is willing help you to get the mental health care you so desperately need?

 

It's sad. Are you alone in this world?

 

Paranoia can be treated. Try to get help.

 

Bill 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Newt Gingrich is an asshole. Trump is an ignoramus who wants to be dictator.

 

Answer the question, snowflake.   Who you will REALLY be voting for when you cast your vote for Biden?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, calguy said:

These loons think George Soros sends us a check every month just for posting here.

 

How about you cg?   Who will you REALLY be voting for in November.   Because it clearly isn't Biden.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

Sad little fella.

 

What's sad *Bill* is that none of you is able to honestly answer the question I asked.   At least Toldya as much as admitted on another thread that he(she?)'s vote is for Harris or whoever might be behind Harris pulling her strings.   None of you can even be that honest.   Sad.   Pathetic.  AND QUITE COWARDLY.   Or Stealth Fabian.  You need to disguise how radical you are for fear of turning off the bulk of the democRAT base.    Say, did you notice the part about Soros being a Fabian Socialist, SC?   Of course you did .. but you have to pretend that isn't true too.   Don't you?    B)

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, calguy said:

Sounds like you've been drinking again.

 

Why the problem answering my question?  

 

Why can't you admit that Biden is just a Potemkin?  

 

That you're trying to sneak another person (or group) into the Whitehouse.

 

That hiding the real agenda from the democRAT rank and file ... who the media is fooling into thinking Biden is cognitively all right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

 

Why the problem answering my question?  

 

Why can't you admit that Biden is just a Potemkin?  

 

That you're trying to sneak another person (or group) into the Whitehouse.

 

That hiding the real agenda from the democRAT rank and file ... who the media is fooling into thinking Biden is cognitively all right?

 

Why don't you admit--sticking with the Russian theme here--that Trump is the Potemkin candidate who fills in for Vladamir Putin?

 

Joseph Goebbels would be proud of your tactics.

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

 

What's sad *Bill* is that none of you is able to honestly answer the question I asked.   At least Toldya as much as admitted on another thread that he(she?)'s vote is for Harris or whoever might be behind Harris pulling her strings.   None of you can even be that honest.   Sad.   Pathetic.  AND QUITE COWARDLY.   Or Stealth Fabian.  You need to disguise how radical you are for fear of turning off the bulk of the democRAT base.    Say, did you notice the part about Soros being a Fabian Socialist, SC?   Of course you did .. but you have to pretend that isn't true too.   Don't you?    B)

 

To you, everyone is a secret communist. You know what? You are insane.

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Why don't you admit--sticking with the Russian theme here--that Trump is the Potemkin candidate who fills in for Vladamir Putin?

 

Even Muellers probe concluded what you claim is nonsense, snowflake.

 

Why do you have so much trouble answering a simple question, SC?  

 

Do you imagine that this ruse will put Hillary in the Oval Office?

 

That ship has sailed snowflake.

 

So who are you really supporting here?

 

Who do you REALLY want in the Presidents chair?

 

Is it CommieLa ... and the interests she represents ... or who is pulling her strings?

 

Are you a closet communist?

 

Is that the agenda you're hiding, SC?  

 

Because even a dunce can see that it's not Biden you'll be voting for in November.

 

He's not going to be President for more than a couple months if he wins.

 

He may not even make it to the election.

 

So who is your dark horse, SC?

 

Don't be a chicken, SC, and run from the question.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

 

Even Muellers probe concluded what you're claim is nonsense, snowflake.

 

Why do you have so much trouble answering a simple question, SC?  

 

Do you imagine that this ruse will put Hillary in the Oval Office?

 

That ship has sailed snowflake.

 

So who are you really supporting here?

 

Who do you REALLY want in the Presidents chair?

 

Is it CommieLa ... and the interests she represents ... or who is pulling her strings?

 

Are you a closet communist?

 

Is that the agenda you're hiding, SC?  

 

Because even a dunce can see that it's not Biden you'll be voting for in November.

 

He's not going to be President for more than a couple months if he wins.

 

He may not even make it to the election.

 

So how is your dark horse, SC?

 

Uh no. That wasn't Mueller's conclusion. You lie (again and again).

 

I'm not voting for Putin. You are. Donald "Potemkin" Trump. A guy who is deeply in debt to the Russian mob. He can't pay his loans. Vlad has him by the short-hairs. LOL.

 

You cra-cray.

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites

The rumour has it that Vlad told his supplicant that he was going to make him the "Potemkin president."

 

So Donald--being none too bright--turned himself orange so he could look the part. LOL.

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

Why don't you admit--sticking with the Russian theme here--that Trump is the Potemkin candidate who fills in for Vladamir Putin?

 

Joseph Goebbels would be proud of your tactics.

 

Bill

Bill,

YOU ARE  COWARD!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

The rumour has it that Vlad told his supplicant that he was going to make him the "Potemkin president."

 

So Donald--being none too bright--turned himself orange so he could look the part. LOL.

 

Bill

SHOW ME THE PEE TAPES!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpyCar said:

That wasn't Mueller's conclusion. 

 

Yes it was, you moron.  Otherwise, President Trump wouldn't now be President.  Mueller's investigation would have come back with a finding that you leftists democRATS could used to impeach Trump.   He came back with NOTHING.    No finding that made even remotely possible.   That horse is DEAD, SC.   Stop being delusional.

 

Just now, SpyCar said:

I'm not voting for Putin.

 

I never accused you of voting for Putin.   I asked you who you are voting for, given that Biden obvious bad health means he will not be able to fulfill the responsibilities of President from Day 1.  He is not going to be a "fine president" unless your definition of that is something akin to a Weekend At Bernie's type of president.   He will be at most a puppet for someone else.  Thus you must be voting for him thinking you know who that someone else will be.  WHO, SC?  Don't keep running from this question.  Answer it.   Because I'm going to keep on asking you this question on every thread you post on until you do.   

 

Just now, SpyCar said:

A guy who is deeply in debt to the Russian mob.

 

You can't prove a lick of that, snowflake.   If you could, Trump would already not be President.   But if you want to talk about "mob" connections, we can talk about Bill's and Hillary's.   You'll recall that I've posted you on that ... plenty of facts supporting such a connection.  You didn't debunk it.  YOU RAN.  Like you always do.

 

You're the "cray cray" if you think Biden is going to be President for more than a second.   IN NAME ONLY ... at best.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

 

Yes it was, you moron.  Otherwise, President Trump wouldn't now be President.  Mueller's investigation would have come back with a finding that you leftists democRATS could used to impeach Trump.   He came back with NOTHING.    No finding that made even remotely possible.   That horse is DEAD, SC.   Stop being delusional.

 

 

I never accused you of voting for Putin.   I asked you who you are voting for, given that Biden obvious bad health means he will not be able to fulfill the responsibilities of President from Day 1.  He is not going to be a "fine president" unless your definition of that is something akin to a Weekend At Bernie's type of president.   He will be at most a puppet for someone else.  Thus you must be voting for him thinking you know who that someone else will be.  WHO, SC?  Don't keep running from this question.  Answer it.   Because I'm going to keep on asking you this question on every thread you post on until you do.   

 

 

You can't prove a lick of that, snowflake.   If you could, Trump would already not be President.   But if you want to talk about "mob" connections, we can talk about Bill's and Hillary's.   You'll recall that I've posted you on that ... plenty of facts supporting such a connection.  You didn't debunk it.  YOU RAN.  Like you always do.

 

You're the "cray cray" if you think Biden is going to be President for more than a second.   IN NAME ONLY ... at best.

 

Trump was impeached. Not "nothing" snowflake.

 

Biden will be president. Trump will not.

 

Reality check.

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...