Donna Brazile Says Uncle Joe Shouldn't Take The Bait During Debate ???

What does that mean, don't answer questions, since she is not in a position to brief Biden like she did Hillary? Donna Brazile finally admits she shared debate questions ...

Veteran Democratic operative Donna Brazile finally admitted that she used her former position as a CNN commentator to relay questions ahead of debates to Hillary Clinton during the Democratic primary.

I've never seen a half-dead fish take the bait anyway.  They usually just float on their sides toward the top of the pond waiting for Angels to take them to the Big Pond in the sky. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

What does that mean, don't answer questions, since she is not in a position to brief Biden like she did Hillary? Donna Brazile finally admits she shared debate questions ...

Veteran Democratic operative Donna Brazile finally admitted that she used her former position as a CNN commentator to relay questions ahead of debates to Hillary Clinton during the Democratic primary.

I think this is false.  

1 minute ago, Skans said:

So, you think Biden should take the bait?

Take what bait?   What is this "bait"?

Sounds like a general piece of advice  that

would apply to 100% of debates in the history of mankind.  

59 minutes ago, Scout said:

I think this is false.  

you  think  Donna Brazile didn't  feed Hillary  questions?

It's been  proven since 2016 when  Megyn Kelly busted  her ass  and she lost her  job.

Then I stopped watching FOx News  anytime   that  gross lying crook  appeared  on the show

6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

you  think  Donna Brazile didn't  feed Hillary  questions?

It's been  proven since 2016 when  Megyn Kelly busted  her ass  and she lost her  job.

Then I stopped watching FOx News  anytime   that  gross lying crook  appeared  on the show

I thought I read she gave her one question, so that is what I think is the truth.  

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

I thought I read she gave her one question, so that is what I think is the truth.  

She did. It was unethical.

The "heads-up" was that there would be a question about the lead water crisis in Flint, Michigan at a debate that was being held in Flint, Michigan during the height of the crisis there.

Bill

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

Biden knows precisely how to deal with cowardly bullies like Donald J Trump.

here is  one of your biggest problems...   you're  wrong.

Trump is  no coward.    You  live in a fantasy land,

Trump is  New York builder

You  libs have been playing politics with a  man who does business  in  NYC building skyscrapers.  DC pols are fags compared to the  people  he has dealt  with for  decades

Just now, SpyCar said:

She did. It was unethical.

The "heads-up" was that there would be a question about the lead water crisis in Flint, Michigan at a debate that was being held in Flint, Michigan during the height of the crisis there.

Bill

So Jim lied and I'm right.  

Excellent.  

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

Is that cheating?

Yes. It was unethical.

As a result Donna Brazile was drummed out of our party and went to work for FOX News, where ethics don't matter (by and large).

Bill

• Thanks 1
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

Trump is  no coward.  

Of course he is.

You think the heel spurs excuse was "courage"?  

Are you one of those "Christians"?  

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

Yes. It was unethical.

As a result Donna Brazile was drummed out of our party and went to work for FOX News, where ethics don't matter (by and large).

Bill

She is still with the Dems in spirit.  :)  

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Of course he is.

He  has been beating  your ass for  over  four years  right to your faces, never backing  down  hours long press conferences 

He never hides from  anyone.  you are  nuts

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

You think the heel spurs excuse was "courage"?  

I would have done all I could to stay out the   corrupt war that was  Vietnam.   

Did Biden  fight?  yes or  no?   

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

here is  one of your biggest problems...   you're  wrong.

Trump is  no coward.    You  live in a fantasy land,

Trump is  New York builder

You  libs have been playing politics with a  man who does business  in  NYC building skyscrapers.  DC pols are fags compared to the  people  he has dealt  with for  decades

What bullshit. Trump is a classic bully. He's a guy who was never good enough for his hard-ass of a father (who put his son down at every opportunity). Trump responded by treating everyone around him as losers (unless he had an ulterior motive).

Trump is a coward and a bully and a liar and an incompetent and a criminal.

He's going to get spanked. LOL.

Bill

3 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

What does that mean, don't answer questions, since she is not in a position to brief Biden like she did Hillary?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

What does that mean is right.

Ms Donna...this is not a Superior Officer briefing a Junior Officer before a attack.

So are you alluding to Sleepy Joe wanting to be President and not being able to think on his feet.

Secretary of War: Mister President the Chinese have their nuclear silo's open...should we go to DEFCON 1 ?

Sleepy Joe: What's DEFCON 1 mean ?  Do we have roaches ?

Secretary of War: Never mind Mister President...you go have a cup of coco with pajama boy. 

I'll take care of it.

3d6179c42f3c548430cac679301af8b6.jpg

I'll take care of it.