2 minutes ago, 123urout said:

I have had mcdonalds stock for almost 30 years now, hasnt done that well

If that is the case, you should have sold it.

but these things are online, so I looked it up, knowing you to be both an imbecile and liar.

In reality, On 9/17/1990 MSD sold for $4.58 a share

and on             9/17/2020, it is selling for $213.52 a share.

So I call bullshit on you. you are an ignorant lying phony as well as some sort of fundamentalist peckerwood halfwit.

I doubt that you have ever owned a share of any stock in your entire miserable, wretched, misbegotten existence.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe you should buy some McDonalds stock to show your support.

The dog also eats wood rats, clothespins, and washcloths. 

3 hours ago, tunafish said:
12 minutes ago, 123urout said:

They should serve a Colon sammich, Democrats love ingesting shit.

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Actually you are making this up.

All dogs will eat meat, A truly hungry dog will eat the bun and the piuckle and lick the mustard off the floor,

I call bullshit on you, lying Jimbo.

But feeding your dog fast food made for humans is animal cruelty.

You have all those guns: you need to go out and hunt you some deer and keep the meat in the freezer for your dog.

Correct in every race known to man one or more like watermelon and or chitlins.

To be totally honest, the dog doesn't care much for Wendy's either. Actually, she will eat any of those foods; but I always get a dirty look.

23 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I know that they never will. Quokkas inhabit a few coastal islands and are not exported from the country. It is illegal for Australians to even TOUCH one.

My pitbull tells me that his friends say that quokkas taste like sewer rats.

13 hours ago, 123urout said:

Can you believe corporations prop that type of pathetic scum? This country has been dragged into the shitter because of Demonrats.

Lowest Common DemocRat.

kj

8 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

If that is the case, you should have sold it.

but these things are online, so I looked it up, knowing you to be both an imbecile and liar.

In reality, On 9/17/1990 MSD sold for $4.58 a share

and on             9/17/2020, it is selling for $213.52 a share.

So I call bullshit on you. you are an ignorant lying phony as well as some sort of fundamentalist peckerwood halfwit.

I doubt that you have ever owned a share of any stock in your entire miserable, wretched, misbegotten existence.

Mr. Monkie boi, First you will be glad to hear that your ancestors that you claim have evolved that haven't evolved are getting citizenship and rights in Switzerland,thats right! your grandpa, Monkey D. Ape now has rights.So rejoice! stand up and be counted, all 3 of you and your idiot Darwin worshipers.

I bought the stock in 1985.Back then you could not internet trade and the stock was purchased through a first time investor firm .I bought 1 share of McDonalds,1 share of Whirlpool, and 1 share of,motorola. I paid $1000 for the 3 shares. Furthermore, the ticker symbol for McDonalds is MCD . Now Mr. monkey boi begat from apes and has de-evolved. Using paper and pencil please show the increase, and then go drown yourself you pathetic moron.

1 hour ago, 123urout said:

Mr. Monkie boi, First you will be glad to hear that your ancestors that you claim have evolved that haven't evolved are getting citizenship and rights in Switzerland,thats right! your grandpa, Monkey D. Ape now has rights.So rejoice! stand up and be counted, all 3 of you and your idiot Darwin worshipers.

I bought the stock in 1985.Back then you could not internet trade and the stock was purchased through a first time investor firm .I bought 1 share of McDonalds,1 share of Whirlpool, and 1 share of,motorola. I paid $1000 for the 3 shares. Furthermore, the ticker symbol for McDonalds is MCD . Now Mr. monkey boi begat from apes and has de-evolved. Using paper and pencil please show the increase, and then go drown yourself you pathetic moron.

I looked up MCD, since you said  "almost 30 years",which means less than not more thsn 30 years ago, This us 2020, thirty years ago would be 1990 and the price listed exactly 30 years ago was $4.85. The price on 9/17.2020 wss $213.52.Your claim that MCD was a poor investment is inaccurate.

Again,mall humans are clearly animals.. DNA, which was not  an element of Darwin's Origin of Species which  you obviously know nothing about, but it is  not a contradiction to it, either.

Congratulations on being such a clever investor. You were clearly the Baron of Wall Street. You did not say when or if you sold you single share of MCD. For many years, MCD did not increase much in value. But if you held it fr 30 years, it would have been a good investment. You should see the film "The Founder"sometime. It describes the history of Ray Croc, who was the founder.

Ray Croc divorced his first wife and married a second, who was already married to one of his franchisees. He died and left a huge fortune to his second wife.She donated nearly all of her inherited  money to NPR. 

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I looked up MCD, since you said  "almost 30 years",which means less than not more thsn 30 years ago, This us 2020, thirty years ago would be 1990 and the price listed exactly 30 years ago was $4.85. The price on 9/17.2020 wss $213.52.Your claim that MCD was a poor investment is inaccurate.

Again,mall humans are clearly animals.. DNA, which was not  an element of Darwin's Origin of Species which  you obviously know nothing about, but it is  not a contradiction to it, either.

Congratulations on being such a clever investor. You were clearly the Baron of Wall Street. You did not say when or if you sold you single share of MCD. For many years, MCD did not increase much in value. But if you held it fr 30 years, it would have been a good investment. You should see the film "The Founder"sometime. It describes the history of Ray Croc, who was the founder.

Ray Croc divorced his first wife and married a second, who was already married to one of his franchisees. He died and left a huge fortune to his second wife.She donated nearly all of her inherited  money to NPR. 

Dear Mr. Monkie Boi, I knew who ray Kroc was in the 70`s, I have always liked his saying "luck is a dividend of sweat, the more you sweat the luckier you get". Further more Mr. Monkey Boi, you trying to educate me is like a rock trying to educate Einstein, your numerous mistakes that you copy and paste from ignorant people off of the internet, are almost always wrong. As you copy and paste that from others trying to make your ignorant self look educated, you are too ignorant to know that Ray Kroc is spelled Ray Kroc, not Ray Croc you inbred reject.

I was not trying to be the Baron of wall street Mr. Boi, I was first starting my venture into stocks with that first purchase.Furthermore you ignorant piece of waste,I never said it was a bad investment, I said "it hasn't done that well" and compared to many others that could have been purchased at that time, IT HASNT!

Yes, Darwin knew nothing about DNA at the time and you know nothing about it now other than DNA is called DNA, and you know nothing about things that evolve either. You are so ignorant about literally everything I seriously wonder if you can wipe your own monkie ass.

Things emerge from the sphincters of  goats smarter than you..

"Thst well" is not any sort of specific percentage. Only the absolute best investment made during a specific period is the BEST investment, all the rest could he called "not that well".

I know that your DNA is deficient in the intelligence department. DNA is the way by which evolution occurs. It is obvious to all that humans are animals. Your blather that only those that believe Darwin made sense are descended from monkeys and all those who do not are the only actual humans is logically garbage.

What was the price of the three stocks you mentioned on the date you bought them?

Three stocks costing $1000 does not sound likely. I suggest that you are an ignorant pitiful piece of shit.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Things emerge from the sphincters of  goats smarter than you..

"Thst well" is not any sort of specific percentage. Only the absolute best investment made during a specific period is the BEST investment, all the rest could he called "not that well".

I know that your DNA is deficient in the intelligence department. DNA is the way by which evolution occurs. It is obvious to all that humans are animals. Your blather that only those that believe Darwin made sense are descended from monkeys and all those who do not are the only actual humans is logically garbage.

What was the price of the three stocks you mentioned on the date you bought them?

Three stocks costing $1000 does not sound likely. I suggest that you are an ignorant pitiful piece of shit.

Your ignorant rants are just like you, valueless. Here is a hint, when you are always the extreme underdog, at least try and get the basic facts right.