NFL Ratings Crash over 16% for Woke Season Opener

53 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The NFL is not a typical small business. I meant to say 84% of the viewership was retained. But of course, not every viewer buys products advertised on TV. There are polling companies that claim they can deduce how many viewers are actually customers.  The NFL does not make a profit on every viewer. The fees paid to the network and local stations are negotiated by contract.

At any rate, Kaepernick's plan to use kneeling during the Anthem was genius. It was a huge success. As for Kaepernick himself, he signed a deal with Nike and is no longer risking concussion as a cost of his occupation. He clearly has a brighter financial future than Z09 the Nag, Str8Edge, the bedpan flusher, Six the ersatz Shootist, and 123 the Jebus freak.

You have no idea about my financial future.....

All Kaepernick did was expose how over paid athletes are anti American and clueless...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/09/11/nfl-ratings-crash-over-16-for-woke-season-opener/   I hope they go belly up along with anyone else who allows their employees to perform political

NFL will not be on any of my Televisions any longer, they can go to hell with their Demonrat party.

Same here. Wife's not happy but she's responding to correction. 

7 minutes ago, Z09 said:

You have no idea about my financial future.....

I know that the odds strongly favor Kaepernick having more money and toys than you. You know the truth, though you can deny it.

All Kaepernick did was expose how over paid athletes are anti American and clueless...

That is nonsense!  NFL players drive snazzy cars and dress casually, To a White cop this sets off a tiny alarm in his head that says "possible auto thief and/or drug dealer" which then activates the "run a make on the plate and/or pull him over". This extends to wives and children that the NFL lends his car to. No one, including you, likes to be interrupted by being stopped by a cop.

It is not anti American nor  is it clueless to oppose being stopped by a cop who has the power to kill you and get away with it.

That is just ONE THING than Kaepernick did. He cleverly devised a violence-free manner of turning The Man's power against him with no real defense against it.

Just now, Z09 said:

So you judge someone by how many toys and money they have?

How did I know that all along?

I did not say that you judge success in these terms, though you fit the description of someone who does. I do not judge people that way, but we all know that trump does.

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I did not say that you judge success in these terms, though you fit the description of someone who does. I do not judge people that way, but we all know that trump does.

I judge people on the content of their character ....

Maybe you should too

Aren't you the guy that defended a guy that gives interviews totally naked to young girls looking for work ?

Remember?

4 minutes ago, Z09 said:

I judge people on the content of their character ....

Maybe you should too

Aren't you the guy that defended a guy that gives interviews totally naked to young girls looking for work ?

Remember?

If you judged people by the content of their character, you would not support Trump,

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

If you judged people by the content of their character, you would not support Trump,

But you voted the guy passed out on meth with other men in a FL hotel room?

You defended a man that left a woman to drown in his car?

Or how about all these sex claims against Biden?

7 minutes ago, Z09 said:

But you voted the guy passed out on meth with other men in a FL hotel room?

Is that immoral? It sounds like an unwise choice of someone who needs help.

You defended a man that left a woman to drown in his car?

He could not prevent her from drowning.

Or how about all these sex claims against Biden?

They are all false and are vastly outnumbered by claims against Trump.

12 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

He could not prevent her from drowning.

She didn't drown.  She  suffocated  after the  air pocket she discovered  ran out of O2.

She was alive for hours, in the dark , terrified

That is  why Teddy got brain  cancer...  karma 

36 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

To a White cop this sets off a tiny alarm in his head that says "possible auto thief and/or drug dealer" which then activates the "run a make on the plate and/or pull him over".

Which is exactly how most crime prevention occurs, since the tiny alarm is a natural mechanism which the human psyche trains to become very accurate.

35 minutes ago, Z09 said:

So you judge someone by how many toys and money they have?

How did I know that all along?

33 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

OOOPS!! Watch a gerbil backpedal! :lol:

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

OOOPS!! Watch a gerbil backpedal! :lol:

Xavier words.....

I know that the odds strongly favor Kaepernick having more money and toys than you.

30 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Then how can you vote for Biden?

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Because Biden is a decent guy and Trump is a corrupt aggressively ignorant blowhard whose incompetence is a known and proven fact.

Biden's a decent guy?

Sexual harassment allegations....

Getting inside deals for his family and friends...

A lifetime politician that has run for president numerous times...

Just now, Z09 said:

Biden's a decent guy?

Sexual harassment allegations....

Getting inside deals for his family and friends...

A lifetime politician that has run for president numerous times...

All myths and lies,

Trump is totally unfit and has proved it.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

All myths and lies,

Trump is totally unfit and has proved it.

So you don't believe all these sexual harassment allegations against Biden?

Why is that?

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

So you don't believe all these sexual harassment allegations against Biden? \=

NO, I do not.

Why is that?

Because they are false.

I do not think that presidential sexual harassment is in any way a significant issue.

There are far more important issues than some myth of sexual harassment decades ago.

Trump has far more accusations and has absolutely no moral standards other than not being caught and convicted.

He is corrupt, stupid, ignorant and incompetent and has convinced me of this, so I will vote for Biden, a far more decent person.

And you can, as usual, go fuck yourself in every possible orifice.  You re nothing but an annoying nag and a wretched excuse for a human being.

8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

We must contact the Medicaid-financed nursing home where ms. onASSis is interned and tell the staff there to add lots more roughage to her diet, and to get her back on the tranquilizers and have the anger-management counselors start spending at least eight hours per day with the old bitch.

Just now, Z09 said:

Sexual harassment isn't an issue?

Not for a president, no, not really.  Are we electing presidents for the purpose of eliminating sexual harassment in the White House? It has never been a problem. Monica Lewinsky and all presidential lovers thus far were willing participants, so far as we know.

I do not expect that Biden (or even Trump) are likely to present a danger to female employees and.or visitors to the White House.