NFL Ratings Crash over 16% for Woke Season Opener

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/09/11/nfl-ratings-crash-over-16-for-woke-season-opener/   I hope they go belly up along with anyone else who allows their employees to perform political

NFL will not be on any of my Televisions any longer, they can go to hell with their Demonrat party.

Same here. Wife's not happy but she's responding to correction. 

5 minutes ago, 123urout said:

NFL will not be on any of my Televisions any longer, they can go to hell with their Demonrat party.

Same here. Wife's not happy but she's responding to correction. :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
Just now, SixShooter said:

Same here. Wife's not happy but she's responding to correction. :lol:

Used to be an American sport,as usual Demonrats ruined it. Actually , Demonrats have always wanted to shut down the NFL and this is their round about way of doing it. Colon and his shit party have ruined many lives and fortunes again.

5 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/09/11/nfl-ratings-crash-over-16-for-woke-season-opener/

I hope they go belly up along with anyone else who allows their employees to perform political protesting while in the clock. 

The NFL's job is to ENTERTAIN, not make political statements. 

NO ONE tunes into the NFL or buys tickets to games to see political protests. NO ONE. 

So, if you allow this bullshit then you certainly deserve the consequences. 

Exactly right. There should have been 0 viewers. I'm very disappointed with my American male counterparts.

• Thumb up 1
6 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/09/11/nfl-ratings-crash-over-16-for-woke-season-opener/

I hope they go belly up along with anyone else who allows their employees to perform political protesting while in the clock. 

The NFL's job is to ENTERTAIN, not make political statements. 

NO ONE tunes into the NFL or buys tickets to games to see political protests. NO ONE. 

So, if you allow this bullshit then you certainly deserve the consequences. 

I believe the rating were actually down something like 24%.  Saying it was 16% is damage control.

If viewership was down by 16%, then it means that 86% does not consider a boycott of the NFL to be practical.

I imagine that close to 100% of the viewers are aware that kneeling during the National Anthem is a protest against unequal treatment of minorities by police in this country, just as nearly 100% of the NFL viewing public is aware that Budweiser is a form of liquid refreshment that is readily available for purchase.

What is 86% in a democracy? I believe the correct descriptive adjective is LANDSLIDE!

So Kaepernick's plan to use this as a way of informing the public has been extremely successful. It was and is an act of genius. It is nonviolent, it threatens no one, it is effective, and it costs the advocating groups nothing.

Score: Kaepernick and the Kneeling Players 1.  Their opposition, 0. You clowns have been hoist upon your own petards.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

If viewership was down by 16%, then it means that 86% does not consider a boycott of the NFL to be practical.

I imagine that close to 100% of the viewers are aware that kneeling during the National Anthem is a protest against unequal treatment of minorities by police in this country, just as nearly 100% of the NFL viewing public is aware that Budweiser is a form of liquid refreshment that is readily available for purchase.

So Kaepernick's plan to use this as a way of informing the public has been extremely successful. It was and is an act of genius. It is nonviolent, it threatens no one, it is effective, and it costs the advocating groups nothing.

Score: Kaepernick and the Kneeling Players 1.  Their opposition, 0. You clowns have been hoist upon your own petards.

Colon is a shitstain. You dont even count

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Ok, Xavier, I want you to line up on the left, do an down and out and just keep on going.

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

What is 86% in a democracy? I believe the correct descriptive adjective is LANDSLIDE!

Kaepernick is a genius?

That's why he's spent the last 3 years looking for a job in the NFL...

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

If viewership was down by 16%, then it means that 86%

^^ Math not the strong suit. :lol:

Neither are spelling and grammar.

Strong suits? Dumpster diving and cut/paste trivia.

11 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You’re a fucking moron. Care to take a guess at how much that 16% is in lost revenue? Most small businesses would close their doors on that kind of loss. God damn you are fucking stupid. 

16 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Apparently math courses weren't required when you got your fake PhD from Joe's Auto Shop and Foreign Language Institute.

My bet is the NFL owners are gleefully jumping up and down from seeing a double digit drop in ratings right before they start negotiating with the networks on a new broadcast deal.  BTW...that is sarcasm (just in case they didn't cover that in you fake degree program).

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You’re a fucking moron. Care to take a guess at how much that 16% is in lost revenue? Most small businesses would close their doors on that kind of loss. God damn you are fucking stupid. 

The NFL is not a typical small business. I meant to say 84% of the viewership was retained. But of course, not every viewer buys products advertised on TV. There are polling companies that claim they can deduce how many viewers are actually customers.  The NFL does not make a profit on every viewer. The fees paid to the network and local stations are negotiated by contract.

At any rate, Kaepernick's plan to use kneeling during the Anthem was genius. It was a huge success. As for Kaepernick himself, he signed a deal with Nike and is no longer risking concussion as a cost of his occupation. He clearly has a brighter financial future than Z09 the Nag, Str8Edge, the bedpan flusher, Six the ersatz Shootist, and 123 the Jebus freak.

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The game has returned to the same old story, freedom or enslavement, a fight for love and glory, no more escaping it by viewing the football game.