The TALMUD ..Manual of pure evil : Jews are the sworn enemies of all mankind.

“Gentile souls are of a completely different and inferior order. They are totally evil, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.” …If every simple cell in a Jewish body entails divinity, is a part of God, then every strand of DNA is a part of God. Therefore, something is special about Jewish DNA. …

If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has an infinite value,” he explained. “There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life. — Chabad Lubavitch Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburgh in Jewish Week, the largest Jewish publication in the United States.

This Statement was made by a leading Lubavitch Rabbi named Yitshak Ginsburgh and it can be found in the April 26, 1996 Jewish Week. Many Christians would doubt the authenticity of the quote simply because they could not believe any religious leader would actually say that it would be moral for a Jew to kill a Gentile and take his liver. In many of my lectures, I bring home the horror of what Rabbi Ginsburgh said by pointing out to the non-Jews in the audience that he argues that Jews have the moral right to murder your mother or father, son or daughter, husband or wife to provide a liver for a Jew. The evil of such a statement is simply beyond the comprehension of most of us, but again, this statement was made in largest, most popular Jewish publication in the United States.

For simply quoting Ginsburgh and exposing Jewish supremacism in my writings and lectures I have been condemned as a hater, anti-Semite and a bigot. I must endure this treatment by the media while Ginsburgh himself has received hardly a whiff of criticism. His statement was not one of a lone extremist Jew off somewhere in a remote desert of Israel, but was made by one of the honored leaders of a sect that actually has parties and conferences in the White House.

The New Republic in a May 4, 1992 article revealed the hateful anti-Gentile nature of Chabad Lubavitch.

…there are some powerful ironies in Chabad’s new messianic universalism, in its mission to the gentiles; and surely the most unpleasant of them concerns Chabad’s otherwise undisguised and even racial contempt for the goyim.

…Moreover, this characterization of gentiles as being inherently evil, as being spiritually as well as biologically inferior to Jews, has not in any way been revised in later Chabad writing. (The New Republic)[2]

The “Great Rebbe” is the spiritual leader of Chabad. He was late Rabbi Menachem Schneerson many Jews worship like a Messiah. Chabad claims that Rabbi Schneerson never committed a sin in his entire life, and they gathered by the thousands at his gravesite expecting him to rise from the dead. What did Rabbi Schneerson say about Gentiles?

The following quotes are taken from a book of his recorded messages to followers in Israel, titled Gatherings of Conversations and published in Israel in 1965. During the subsequent three decades of his life until his death, Rabbi Schneerson remained consistent; he did not change any of the opinions. What Rabbi Schneerson taught became official, Lubavitch-Hassidic doctrine. Regarding the non-Jew the Lubovitcher Rebbe’s views were clear:

The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person stems from the common expression: “Let us differentiate.” Thus, we do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather, we have a case of “let us differentiate” between totally different species. This is what needs to be said about the body: the body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of [members] of all nations of the world …

…An even greater difference exists in regard to the soul. Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness.

We therefore ask: Why should a non-Jew be punished if he kills even a non-Jewish embryo while a Jew should not be punished even if he kills a Jewish embryo? The answer can be understood by [considering] the general difference between Jews and non-Jews: A Jew was not created as a means for some [other] purpose; he himself is the purpose, since the substance of all [divine] emanations was created only to serve the Jews.”[3]

Only a few courageous Jews have fought against the Jewish supremacism and anti-Gentile racial hatred of Chabad Lubavitch. One is Dr. Michael Samuel, a former professor of Judaic studies. Here is an excerpt of a letter he sent about Government funding of a Chabad center in Montreal, Canada:

My name is Michael Samuel. I am a former professor in the Judaic studies department of Concordia University, Montreal, and I have a question for you:

What would you do if a racist cult tried to build its headquarters in your neighborhood? What if the cult targeted specifically young people, teaching them that all Christians and Muslims are:

1. evil, satanic creatures from birth (making all Gentile babies “little demons”)

2. no better than worms

3. not really living beings at all, but already “dead”

4. all to be forcibly converted or subjugated by the “Messiah”

5. and that it is their sacred duty to hasten the arrival of this “Messiah” in order to accomplish the forcible conversion or subjugation of non-Jews as soon as possible.

These are just some of the racist teachings of the fanatical messianic cult named “Chabad Lubavitch.” This cult, masquerading as “authentic Judaism,” has been promised nearly one million dollars in funding by the government of Premier Lucien Bouchard of Quebec in order to build its new religious and “outreach” (missionary) complex in Cote St. Luc, Montreal.

Why should you care? Because Chabad Lubavitch is not just our problem, it may be yours as well. It is an extremely powerful, worldwide organization. Its power has until now intimidated the media, who are afraid to expose the evidence of racism produced here to the public, lest they be accused of anti-Semitism. We desperately need your help in breaking this media blackout. …[4]

Dr. Samuel failed in his efforts to stop the funding of the Chabad Lubavitch center in Montreal. Canada has imprisoned citizens for the “hate crime” of simply criticizing Jewish extremism, but gave this Jewish extremist sect that spouts vicious anti-Gentile hate $800,000 of Canadian tax money. Chabad’s influence goes much further than simply getting tax money; they have an inside track to the most powerful political leaders in the world.

The photos show the head of White House policy, Joshua Bolten, as well as President Bush, with rabbis of this extreme Jewish organization, Chabad Lubavitch. The White House regularly invites Chabad rabbis for its celebrations, and even allows them in to teach the many Jewish activists who work there. Chabad Lubavitch rabbis often give the prayer at formal White House Cabinet meetings.

You will look in vain in the popular mass media or in political circles for any serious condemnation of Jewish supremacism. In fact, George Bush actually issued a statement on June 27, 2006 honoring the memory of the Great Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson. Every U.S. President since Rabbi Schneerson’s death has honored this extreme Jewish supremacist. Here is a direct quote from the Jewish Telegraph Agency (JTA) reporting on the honoring of Rabbi Schneerson and showing their influence on American policy.

White House to Chabad: Bush won’t press Israel

The Bush administration will not force Israel into unilateral concessions, top White House officials told representatives of the Lubavitch movement.

Chabad Lubavitch culminated a two-day commemoration of the 12th anniversary of Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson’s death with meetings Wednesday with Michael Chertoff, the Homeland Security secretary, and Joshua Bolten, the White House chief of staff. Both men are Jewish.

Bolten and other White House officials assured Chabad representatives that President Bush would never force Israel to concede territory to the Palestinians without a quid pro quo, participants said. Bolten said Bush would follow Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert’s lead in deciding what concessions to support[5]

If space permitted, I could show pictures of Chabad leaders with every president since Richard Nixon. I could show pictures of Chabad leaders with President Mitterrand of France, Prime Minister Tony Blair of Britain, Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany, President Victor Yushchenko of Ukraine and even President Putin of Russia.

It is not just the bearded extremists of Chabad that have such supremacist sentiments, many of the publicly acknowledged, most influential Jews of the United States. A perfect example is Stephen Steinlight. He served for five years as the Director of National Affairs for the largest and most powerful Jewish organization in the United States, the American Jewish Committee. He made the following remarks in an article on immigration in a national Jewish magazine in October of 2001:

I’ll confess it, at least, like thousands of other typical Jewish kids of my generation, I was reared as a Jewish nationalist, even a quasi-separatist. Every summer for two months for 10 formative years during my childhood and adolescence I attended Jewish summer camp. There, each morning, I saluted a foreign flag, dressed in a uniform reflecting its colors, sang a foreign national anthem, learned a foreign language, learned foreign folk songs and dances, and was taught that Israel was the true homeland. Emigration to Israel was considered the highest virtue, and, like many other Jewish teens of my generation, I spent two summers working in Israel on a collective farm while I contemplated that possibility. More tacitly and subconsciously, I was taught the superiority of my people to the gentiles who had oppressed us. We were taught to view non-Jews as untrustworthy outsiders, people from whom sudden gusts of hatred might be anticipated, people less sensitive, intelligent, and moral than ourselves. We were also taught that the lesson of our dark history is that we could rely on no one. …[6]

If any Gentile politician dared to say that “typical Jewish kids” are deliberately taught that their real loyalty is not to America but to Israel; and that Jews say they are superior to Gentiles in intelligence and morals, he would be mercilessly condemned by the media and hounded out of politics as an anti-Semite. Yet, this stark admission is by the former head of National Affairs for the American Jewish Committee. It should be emphasized that Steinlight’s words are not from an off-handed or careless conversation, but are his carefully chosen words from a major article he wrote for Jewish consumption, called “The Jewish Stake in America’s Changing Demographics.”

If this leading American Jew is accurate, a real threat exists to the United States. For if “typical Jews of his generation” are indeed loyal to Israel over the nations in which they live, is there not a danger that they could use their influence in media and government to serve the Zionist agenda? This book will show how powerful Jewish supremacists have used their influence to steer America into a Mideast policy catastrophic to American interests. Israeli-centric Middle East policies have led America to suffer the horrific terrorism of 9/11.

This volume will show that they have led us to the carnage and disaster of the Iraq War — a war that has led to 500,000 Iraqi dead, and has cost tens of thousands of American wounded or dead, untold billions of dollars, and hurt American interests all over the world. Does anyone still not know that this war was a war for Israel not America?

3 minutes ago, falconduler said:

“Gentile souls are of a completely different and inferior order. They are totally evil, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.” …If every simple cell in a Jewish body entails divinity, is a part of God, then every strand of DNA is a part of God. Therefore, something is special about Jewish DNA. …

If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has an infinite value,” he explained. “There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life. — Chabad Lubavitch Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburgh in Jewish Week, the largest Jewish publication in the United States.

This Statement was made by a leading Lubavitch Rabbi named Yitshak Ginsburgh and it can be found in the April 26, 1996 Jewish Week. Many Christians would doubt the authenticity of the quote simply because they could not believe any religious leader would actually say that it would be moral for a Jew to kill a Gentile and take his liver. In many of my lectures, I bring home the horror of what Rabbi Ginsburgh said by pointing out to the non-Jews in the audience that he argues that Jews have the moral right to murder your mother or father, son or daughter, husband or wife to provide a liver for a Jew. The evil of such a statement is simply beyond the comprehension of most of us, but again, this statement was made in largest, most popular Jewish publication in the United States.

For simply quoting Ginsburgh and exposing Jewish supremacism in my writings and lectures I have been condemned as a hater, anti-Semite and a bigot. I must endure this treatment by the media while Ginsburgh himself has received hardly a whiff of criticism. His statement was not one of a lone extremist Jew off somewhere in a remote desert of Israel, but was made by one of the honored leaders of a sect that actually has parties and conferences in the White House.

The New Republic in a May 4, 1992 article revealed the hateful anti-Gentile nature of Chabad Lubavitch.

…there are some powerful ironies in Chabad’s new messianic universalism, in its mission to the gentiles; and surely the most unpleasant of them concerns Chabad’s otherwise undisguised and even racial contempt for the goyim.

…Moreover, this characterization of gentiles as being inherently evil, as being spiritually as well as biologically inferior to Jews, has not in any way been revised in later Chabad writing. (The New Republic)[2]

The “Great Rebbe” is the spiritual leader of Chabad. He was late Rabbi Menachem Schneerson many Jews worship like a Messiah. Chabad claims that Rabbi Schneerson never committed a sin in his entire life, and they gathered by the thousands at his gravesite expecting him to rise from the dead. What did Rabbi Schneerson say about Gentiles?

The following quotes are taken from a book of his recorded messages to followers in Israel, titled Gatherings of Conversations and published in Israel in 1965. During the subsequent three decades of his life until his death, Rabbi Schneerson remained consistent; he did not change any of the opinions. What Rabbi Schneerson taught became official, Lubavitch-Hassidic doctrine. Regarding the non-Jew the Lubovitcher Rebbe’s views were clear:

The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person stems from the common expression: “Let us differentiate.” Thus, we do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather, we have a case of “let us differentiate” between totally different species. This is what needs to be said about the body: the body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of [members] of all nations of the world …

…An even greater difference exists in regard to the soul. Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness.

We therefore ask: Why should a non-Jew be punished if he kills even a non-Jewish embryo while a Jew should not be punished even if he kills a Jewish embryo? The answer can be understood by [considering] the general difference between Jews and non-Jews: A Jew was not created as a means for some [other] purpose; he himself is the purpose, since the substance of all [divine] emanations was created only to serve the Jews.”[3]

Only a few courageous Jews have fought against the Jewish supremacism and anti-Gentile racial hatred of Chabad Lubavitch. One is Dr. Michael Samuel, a former professor of Judaic studies. Here is an excerpt of a letter he sent about Government funding of a Chabad center in Montreal, Canada:

My name is Michael Samuel. I am a former professor in the Judaic studies department of Concordia University, Montreal, and I have a question for you:

What would you do if a racist cult tried to build its headquarters in your neighborhood? What if the cult targeted specifically young people, teaching them that all Christians and Muslims are:

1. evil, satanic creatures from birth (making all Gentile babies “little demons”)

2. no better than worms

5. and that it is their sacred duty to hasten the arrival of this “Messiah” in order to accomplish the forcible conversion or subjugation of non-Jews as soon as possible.

These are just some of the racist teachings of the fanatical messianic cult named “Chabad Lubavitch.” This cult, masquerading as “authentic Judaism,” has been promised nearly one million dollars in funding by the government of Premier Lucien Bouchard of Quebec in order to build its new religious and “outreach” (missionary) complex in Cote St. Luc, Montreal.

Why should you care? Because Chabad Lubavitch is not just our problem, it may be yours as well. It is an extremely powerful, worldwide organization. Its power has until now intimidated the media, who are afraid to expose the evidence of racism produced here to the public, lest they be accused of anti-Semitism. We desperately need your help in breaking this media blackout. …[4]

Dr. Samuel failed in his efforts to stop the funding of the Chabad Lubavitch center in Montreal. Canada has imprisoned citizens for the “hate crime” of simply criticizing Jewish extremism, but gave this Jewish extremist sect that spouts vicious anti-Gentile hate $800,000 of Canadian tax money. Chabad’s influence goes much further than simply getting tax money; they have an inside track to the most powerful political leaders in the world.

The photos show the head of White House policy, Joshua Bolten, as well as President Bush, with rabbis of this extreme Jewish organization, Chabad Lubavitch. The White House regularly invites Chabad rabbis for its celebrations, and even allows them in to teach the many Jewish activists who work there. Chabad Lubavitch rabbis often give the prayer at formal White House Cabinet meetings.

You will look in vain in the popular mass media or in political circles for any serious condemnation of Jewish supremacism. In fact, George Bush actually issued a statement on June 27, 2006 honoring the memory of the Great Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson. Every U.S. President since Rabbi Schneerson’s death has honored this extreme Jewish supremacist. Here is a direct quote from the Jewish Telegraph Agency (JTA) reporting on the honoring of Rabbi Schneerson and showing their influence on American policy.

The Bush administration will not force Israel into unilateral concessions, top White House officials told representatives of the Lubavitch movement.

Chabad Lubavitch culminated a two-day commemoration of the 12th anniversary of Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson’s death with meetings Wednesday with Michael Chertoff, the Homeland Security secretary, and Joshua Bolten, the White House chief of staff. Both men are Jewish.

Bolten and other White House officials assured Chabad representatives that President Bush would never force Israel to concede territory to the Palestinians without a quid pro quo, participants said. Bolten said Bush would follow Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert’s lead in deciding what concessions to support[5]

If space permitted, I could show pictures of Chabad leaders with every president since Richard Nixon. I could show pictures of Chabad leaders with President Mitterrand of France, Prime Minister Tony Blair of Britain, Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany, President Victor Yushchenko of Ukraine and even President Putin of Russia.

It is not just the bearded extremists of Chabad that have such supremacist sentiments, many of the publicly acknowledged, most influential Jews of the United States. A perfect example is Stephen Steinlight. He served for five years as the Director of National Affairs for the largest and most powerful Jewish organization in the United States, the American Jewish Committee. He made the following remarks in an article on immigration in a national Jewish magazine in October of 2001:

I’ll confess it, at least, like thousands of other typical Jewish kids of my generation, I was reared as a Jewish nationalist, even a quasi-separatist. Every summer for two months for 10 formative years during my childhood and adolescence I attended Jewish summer camp. There, each morning, I saluted a foreign flag, dressed in a uniform reflecting its colors, sang a foreign national anthem, learned a foreign language, learned foreign folk songs and dances, and was taught that Israel was the true homeland. Emigration to Israel was considered the highest virtue, and, like many other Jewish teens of my generation, I spent two summers working in Israel on a collective farm while I contemplated that possibility. More tacitly and subconsciously, I was taught the superiority of my people to the gentiles who had oppressed us. We were taught to view non-Jews as untrustworthy outsiders, people from whom sudden gusts of hatred might be anticipated, people less sensitive, intelligent, and moral than ourselves. We were also taught that the lesson of our dark history is that we could rely on no one. …[6]

If any Gentile politician dared to say that “typical Jewish kids” are deliberately taught that their real loyalty is not to America but to Israel; and that Jews say they are superior to Gentiles in intelligence and morals, he would be mercilessly condemned by the media and hounded out of politics as an anti-Semite. Yet, this stark admission is by the former head of National Affairs for the American Jewish Committee. It should be emphasized that Steinlight’s words are not from an off-handed or careless conversation, but are his carefully chosen words from a major article he wrote for Jewish consumption, called “The Jewish Stake in America’s Changing Demographics.”

If this leading American Jew is accurate, a real threat exists to the United States. For if “typical Jews of his generation” are indeed loyal to Israel over the nations in which they live, is there not a danger that they could use their influence in media and government to serve the Zionist agenda? This book will show how powerful Jewish supremacists have used their influence to steer America into a Mideast policy catastrophic to American interests. Israeli-centric Middle East policies have led America to suffer the horrific terrorism of 9/11.

This volume will show that they have led us to the carnage and disaster of the Iraq War — a war that has led to 500,000 Iraqi dead, and has cost tens of thousands of American wounded or dead, untold billions of dollars, and hurt American interests all over the world. Does anyone still not know that this war was a war for Israel not America?

read and be amazed..

3 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Fuck off Nazi scum!

Bill

Whats wrong??  Truth hurting you so bad in here...it feels like a President Trump thread, eh? LOL

• Thumb up 1
5 hours ago, falconduler said:

2. no better than worms

Wut

9 hours ago, falconduler said:

2. no better than worms

Zionism: 

The GREATEST thing to happen to the Middle East in 2,019 years.

6 hours ago, pmurT said:

Whats wrong??  Truth hurting you so bad in here...it feels like a President Trump thread, eh? LOL

You can't tell the difference between "truth" and Nazi inventions.

No wonder you're a Trumpist.

Sick fuck.

Bill

7 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

You can tell the difference between "truth" and Nazi inventions. No wonder you're a Trumpist.

I am a Sick fuck.

Bill

• Thumb up 1
10 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Every culture - religion has it's weird monkeys. 

That's for sure Jimbo. LOL.

But I thought you foreswore the religion of your youth?

Bill

BTW: You seem to be falling for Nazi "inventions." Trumpists are suck suckers for disinformation. Try to develop some tiny amount of critical thinking skills. OK?

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

That's for sure Jimbo. LOL.

But I thought you foreswore the religion of your youth?

Bill

I hold by the basic teachings of Christ and the Buddha. That alone is a difficult path to follow through life.

Just now, AnotherJim said:

I hold by the basic teachings of Christ and the Buddha. That alone is a difficult path to follow through life.

Huh. If I was asked which posters on this forum seemed most inspired by Jesus and the Buddha, you definitely wouldn't leap to mind. 

"Difficult" seems like an understatement. Consider doing a 180.

Bill

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

You can't tell the difference between "truth" and Nazi inventions.

No wonder you're a Trumpist.

Sick fuck.

Bill

So you SHITSTAIN DEMOCRAPS are the NAZIS and you just ADMITTED IT!!!

Coming to a realization of WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE is the first step to recovery!!!

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Falcondueler is a dolt and a Nazi.

Yes he is.  Oh, and according to my information, the Talmud was written sometime around 800 AD, so how is it that the Jews knew about DNA some 1,200 years ago?  A Nazi, and a dolt, for sure!