There Is NO DIFFERENCE Between Burning Our Flag Or Changing Our Sacred Colors To Promote Your Inane "Blue Lives Matter" Nonsense. Stop Desecrating Old Glory!

It is astonishing how many if our RIGHT-WING Conservative FAKE patriots are completely clueless about our U.S. Flag Code.

FACT: Changing the colors of the stripes or field of stars is the same as setting Old Glory on fire. 

FACT: If you do this, you are DISRESPECTING OUR FLAG.

I laugh every time I see another pro-cop abortion of our Red, White. and Blue American Flag.

And how many of these idiots don't know that when displaying our flag, the field of stars mist ALWAYS show in the upper left corner....no matter how you display it?

Verdict-

No one was born with blue skin.

Therefore, there is no such thing as "Blue Lives Matter." 

47 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

It is astonishing how many if our RIGHT-WING Conservative FAKE patriots are completely clueless about our U.S. Flag Code.

FACT: Changing the colors of the stripes or field of stars is the same as setting Old Glory on fire. 

I laugh every time I see another pro-cop abortion of our Red, White. and Blue American Flag.

And how many of these idiots don't know that when displaying our flag, the field of stars mist ALWAYS show in the upper left corner....no matter how you display it?

Verdict-

Shut the fuck up. Let's hope you get assaulted and mugged and are left BEGGING for police help and the 911 dispatcher laughs and hangs up. That's what you deserve you piece of shit. 

• Thumb up 1
2 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

Verdict-

For you

How my dog poops - Imgur

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

Verdict-

Making a flag to represent a group that has been terrorized by communist thugs has nothing to do with disrespecting the American flag. Burning and disrespecting the flag the way Democrats do is treason. You are mentally ill, and just plain evil. Your day awaits you.

16 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Making a flag to represent a group that has been terrorized by communist thugs has nothing to do with disrespecting the American flag. Burning and disrespecting the flag the way Democrats do is treason. You are mentally ill, and just plain evil. Your day awaits you.

Trump has red,white and blue goods made in China.

Now that's disrespecting the flag.

But you will think its o.k because of your TDS.

8 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Shut the fuck up. Let's hope you get assaulted and mugged and are left BEGGING for police help and the 911 dispatcher laughs and hangs up. That's what you deserve you piece of shit. 

Another Conservative coward issuing laughable threats? Go suck some cop dick.

LOL.

I ignore the cops. They represent no threat to me. If I need a dozen doughnuts delivered, I'll call them.

8 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

Another Conservative coward issuing laughable threats? Go suck some cop dick.

LOL.

I ignore the cops. They represent no threat to me. If I need a dozen doughnuts delivered, I'll call them.

Let’s hear you mouth off to one about a donut delivery. 😁 Chicken little.