Jump to content

Time to break up the police unions and Investigate the District Atorneys offices


Recommended Posts

Anyone out there notice that within a matter of minutes of the Para Military Murderers (police clowns), committing crimes their Accomplishes have a statement out backing the Murders called police. Maybe you can ignore Breanna Taylor MURDERED in her BEDROOM at 3 o'clock in the morning, and IMMEDIATELY the MURDERERS tried covering up their crime and their PARTNERS in the CRIME assisted, a man defending HIS home is attacked, HE is defending HIS home and FAMILY  and the Para Military MURDERER his family and with the help of the District attorneys office were charging the boy friend. Now after a 12 MILLION DOLLAR pay out they STILL have NOT charged the MURDERERS. After the COVERUP, it comes out the MURDERERS never filled out the reports, wow, didn't take them long to FRAME the boy friend DENY murdering the LADY in her OWN bedroom at 3 o'clock in the morning.

 

How about calling the MURDERERS for help with a family member and then the MORONS murder him and try to justify the MURDER, white Trash Anti America is going nuts reading this, they LOVE when MINORITIES and BLACKS get MURDERED, then they complain because of PROTEST, and destruction, yet not one anal moron challenges the MURDERS by the Para Military CLOWNS (police)

 

This list can go on and on, but I want to see a MORON justify why BLM is the problem and the MURDERS and District Attorney Offices ARE NOT HELD accountable and Yes, the bought and paid for Judges.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that all you have looks like the weak links of the right and hate know I am right, Break the Police Unions and setup a Independent investigation of ALL Attorney Generals and District Attorneys, if found guilt fines 15 times their yearly salary prior to taxes and a minimum of 10 years in JAIL and NO parole, and the removal of their license to practice LAW

Link to post
Share on other sites

Our police are just human & have the same faults as all humans. 99% are dedicated, decent human beings. They work thankless jobs, that few of us would even consider. But if our brain dead liberals wish to hobble our police, well, go for it. Where I come from, we can handle life without law enforcement. We are not a flock of sheep roaming cites, waiting for the slaughter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Freethinker said:

Is that all you have looks like the weak links of the right and hate know I am right, Break the Police Unions and setup a Independent investigation of ALL Attorney Generals and District Attorneys, if found guilt fines 15 times their yearly salary prior to taxes and a minimum of 10 years in JAIL and NO parole, and the removal of their license to practice LAW

same with teachers unions, if caught teaching/ promoting communism philosophy, strip them of their earnings and throw them in jail.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If your argument was directed to the topic we might be able to discuss it, you are white, republican, yuk christian and ignorant, you never addressed the issue presented just standard empty head right wing dribble.

 

You are the type that has never experienced the Para Military clowns pretending to be police and your all tied in to the TV representation of how to do end runs around the US Constitution and Individual rights.

 

Case and point a Piece of SHIT State trooper was posted on the Internet telling Scum Bag right wingers how to kill people and avoid being caught, oh yes you really are whipped.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Freethinker said:

If your argument was directed to the topic we might be able to discuss it, you are white, republican, yuk christian and ignorant, you never addressed the issue presented just standard empty head right wing dribble.

 

You are the type that has never experienced the Para Military clowns pretending to be police and your all tied in to the TV representation of how to do end runs around the US Constitution and Individual rights.

 

Case and point a Piece of SHIT State trooper was posted on the Internet telling Scum Bag right wingers how to kill people and avoid being caught, oh yes you really are whipped.

I have been stopped many times.  I have my license and registration ready, my hands on the steering wheel and say yes sir or no sir.

I don't holler, scream or demean the officer and I don't have any warrants out for my arrest(that I know of).

And I dang sure don't reach for a weapon unless the officer wants my concealed carry in view.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2020 at 8:35 PM, Freethinker said:

Anyone out there notice that within a matter of minutes of the Para Military Murderers (police clowns), committing crimes their Accomplishes have a statement out backing the Murders called police. Maybe you can ignore Breanna Taylor MURDERED in her BEDROOM at 3 o'clock in the morning, and IMMEDIATELY the MURDERERS tried covering up their crime and their PARTNERS in the CRIME assisted, a man defending HIS home is attacked, HE is defending HIS home and FAMILY  and the Para Military MURDERER his family and with the help of the District attorneys office were charging the boy friend. Now after a 12 MILLION DOLLAR pay out they STILL have NOT charged the MURDERERS. After the COVERUP, it comes out the MURDERERS never filled out the reports, wow, didn't take them long to FRAME the boy friend DENY murdering the LADY in her OWN bedroom at 3 o'clock in the morning.

 

How about calling the MURDERERS for help with a family member and then the MORONS murder him and try to justify the MURDER, white Trash Anti America is going nuts reading this, they LOVE when MINORITIES and BLACKS get MURDERED, then they complain because of PROTEST, and destruction, yet not one anal moron challenges the MURDERS by the Para Military CLOWNS (police)

 

This list can go on and on, but I want to see a MORON justify why BLM is the problem and the MURDERS and District Attorney Offices ARE NOT HELD accountable and Yes, the bought and paid for Judges.


Fine with me. Good luck forcing gun owners to register, sell or hand over their AR-15s with a defunded police force (not to mention the hypocrisy of allowing cops to use semi-autos to take semi-autos).

 

By all means, defund and break them up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...