Trump town hall ratings tank, beaten by Big Brother and America's got Talent

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

“Trump is the wrong man for the job,” Woodward writes at the very end of the book, and while it’s not the stunner he clearly intended, it is a tiny eyebrow-raiser, in that it’s the sort of judgment that Woodward—the erstwhile upstart turned mild-mannered chronicler of the Washington high and mighty—has never expressed so openly in his previous books.

Trump proved what a complete dumbass he is when he allowed Woodward to tape him bullshitting for18 sessions. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Least he has the balls to take questions from voters that oppose him 

Wasn't reading the answers to live questions off a teleprompter. Did not once refer to his campaign as Pence/Trump like the Harris/Biden campaign keeps doing Did not walk out and play "d

Ahhh ... NO. He's actually killing himSELF!

1 hour ago, calguy said:

Fake narrative that fox news fed you last night. They've fed you bullshit for so long you now think you're eating steak.

Yeah...

Wasn't it Fox News that stated the Russian Collusion might be a bunch of BS?

• Thumb up 1

Fact check: Trump made at least 22 false or misleading claims at ABC town hall

And I will post #1 for you and you can then read the rest at the website.....

Trump was asked why he downplayed the coronavirus. He responded, "Well, I didn't downplay it. I actually -- in many ways I up-played it in terms of action."
Facts First: This is ridiculous spin. Trump admitted to journalist Bob Woodward in a recorded March 19 interview that "I always wanted to play it down" (he claimed he did so to keep the public calm). 

5 hours ago, calguy said:

WaaaaWaaaaa......the stooge watched Laura Ingram call it an "ambush" last night. Is that the excuse you're going to use every time trump fucks himself on TV? 

He  lies is ass off, he gets called on it, and you stooges call it an "ambush". Got It.

biden never fields a tougher question than my 7yo grandson couldn't handle...

This will be joe (played by Robin Williams) at 00:01:40...

5 hours ago, calguy said:

I would like to think that society should pay more attention to the quality of the leaders they elect to lead them. And pay less attention to talking heads on state sanctioned news channels that characterize a dismal performance as "an ambush". 

Translation...joe = quality  BWAAAAAHAHAAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAA...*slaps knees incessantly*

4 hours ago, KneeJerk said:

Who watches ABC anymore?

Hahaahaahaaaaaaa ... funny.

Kid Glove Joe is pampered by his Maoist handlers lest he stroke out from actual thought.

kj

ya, no clue it was on...apparently ABC forgot to advertise and/or they were chickenshit about it...

4 hours ago, Scout said:

“Trump is the wrong man for the job,” Woodward writes at the very end of the book, and while it’s not the stunner he clearly intended, it is a tiny eyebrow-raiser, in that it’s the sort of judgment that Woodward—the erstwhile upstart turned mild-mannered chronicler of the Washington high and mighty—has never expressed so openly in his previous books.

just another leftist hack...meh...like a booger on the end of a fingertip....flick flick...

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Trump was asked why he downplayed the coronavirus. He responded, "Well, I didn't downplay it. I actually -- in many ways I up-played it in terms of action."
Facts First: This is ridiculous spin. Trump admitted to journalist Bob Woodward in a recorded March 19 interview that "I always wanted to play it down" (he claimed he did so to keep the public calm). 

yup, just like the chinese state run media reporting on covid...

2 hours ago, Scout said:

If you take out Trump's lies, there would be nothing left. Last night was a classic trump lie-fest.

10 hours ago, Scout said:

Fact check needs fact checked. Fact checked is ran by Soros propagandist. Fact check is a joke, a Demonrat run pile of shit.

16 hours ago, calguy said:

Uh oh. People are just tired of his garbage.

"Wow. Donald Trump was a Nielsen LOSER last night for ABC. His disastrous town hall drew only 3.8 million viewers and a 0.6 in the key adults under 50 demo. BIG BROTHER and AMERICA'S GOT TALENT both did better, both in viewers and the demo. Sad!"

Actually, SHITSTAIN, this should REALLY CONCERN you MORONS more than it does Republicans!!!

Since ABC is what people have TUNED OUT since they LIE about TRUMP CONSTANTLY, even your SHITSTAINS aren't giving them any credence.

And REPUBLICANS know a "set up " when we see one and that is EXACTLY what this was!!  But since NO ONE ON YOUR SIDE or "on the fence" actually SAW IT, that means that YOUR SIDES ENTHUSIASM is IN THE CESSPOOL with the REST of your potty's TURD BRAIN MORONS!!!

ROFLMAO!!

• Thumb up 1
18 hours ago, calguy said:

Uh oh. People are just tired of his garbage.

"Wow. Donald Trump was a Nielsen LOSER last night for ABC. His disastrous town hall drew only 3.8 million viewers and a 0.6 in the key adults under 50 demo. BIG BROTHER and AMERICA'S GOT TALENT both did better, both in viewers and the demo. Sad!"

So what. It didnt happen on Night 4 of the RNC, and that is all which matters here.  On that night, he woke up the dead and they've been in anti-Dem zombie mode every since then ... so it does not matter if they are too exhausted to watch the town hall