Trump town hall ratings tank, beaten by Big Brother and America's got Talent

Uh oh. People are just tired of his garbage.

"Wow. Donald Trump was a Nielsen LOSER last night for ABC. His disastrous town hall drew only 3.8 million viewers and a 0.6 in the key adults under 50 demo. BIG BROTHER and AMERICA'S GOT TALENT both did better, both in viewers and the demo. Sad!"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Least he has the balls to take questions from voters that oppose him 

Wasn't reading the answers to live questions off a teleprompter. Did not once refer to his campaign as Pence/Trump like the Harris/Biden campaign keeps doing Did not walk out and play "d

Ahhh ... NO. He's actually killing himSELF!

Just now, solarcell said:

not many people will watch an ambush.

I pretty much won’t spend my time watching ANY politician talk. I’ve got much better things to do. 

If they wheel Biden out for a debate, I might make an exception. 

• Wasn't reading the answers to live questions off a teleprompter.
  • Did not once refer to his campaign as Pence/Trump like the Harris/Biden campaign keeps doing
  • Did not walk out and play "despacito" on his phone like Slow Joe ("despacito" translates to "slow" ... it fit)
  • Joe walked out and talked about getting "re-elected" ... I guess he forgot what year it was.

All in all Trump is killing it comparatively.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, whiteboy said:

• Wasn't reading the answers to live questions off a teleprompter.
  • Did not once refer to his campaign as Pence/Trump like the Harris/Biden campaign keeps doing
  • Did not walk out and play "despacito" on his phone like Slow Joe ("despacito" translates to "slow" ... it fit)
  • Joe walked out and talked about getting "re-elected" ... I guess he forgot what year it was.

All in all Trump is killing it comparatively.

^^^^ I wonder what tune this bozo whistles as he walks past the graveyard?

14 minutes ago, solarcell said:

not many people will watch an ambush.

WaaaaWaaaaa......the stooge watched Laura Ingram call it an "ambush" last night. Is that the excuse you're going to use every time trump fucks himself on TV? 

He  lies is ass off, he gets called on it, and you stooges call it an "ambush". Got It.

Trump said last night that the new health plan was "ready to go"

Is this the same plan he's been promising "in two weeks", for the last 4 years???

More lying by the man who knows no truth.

Just now, whiteboy said:

Way to avoid disputing all the other facts about the Dems puppet.

This thread is about trump's poor ratings and the lies he told last night.

You can try to change the subject, but it won't work.

asswipe

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I would like to think that society had better things to do other than listen to a politician's repetitive verbal diarrhea. 

I would like to think that society should pay more attention to the quality of the leaders they elect to lead them. And pay less attention to talking heads on state sanctioned news channels that characterize a dismal performance as "an ambush". 

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

I would like to think that society should pay more attention to the quality of the leaders they elect to lead them. And pay less attention to talking heads on state sanctioned news channels that characterize a dismal performance as "an ambush". 

Well, its not like the public does not know of Trump's ways. Pretty large sample size out there. Ignoring his 458th (just a random number) speech is not like you are going to miss out on something new. 

1 hour ago, calguy said:

WaaaaWaaaaa......the stooge watched Laura Ingram call it an "ambush" last night. Is that the excuse you're going to use every time trump fucks himself on TV? 

He  lies is ass off, he gets called on it, and you stooges call it an "ambush". Got It.

no, I call loaded questions that they dare not ask Biden an ambush.

no, all they ask Biden is where he's going next.

1 minute ago, solarcell said:

no, I call loaded questions that they dare not ask Biden an ambush.

no, all they ask Biden is where he's going next.

Fake narrative that fox news fed you last night. They've fed you bullshit for so long you now think you're eating steak.

37 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Well, its not like the public does not know of Trump's ways. 

That's correct. The public knows Trump's ways very well by now and that's why they're going to kick his fat ass out of office. They've had enough.

2 hours ago, calguy said:

"Wow. Donald Trump was a Nielsen LOSER last night for ABC. His disastrous town hall drew only 3.8 million viewers and a 0.6 in the key adults under 50 demo. BIG BROTHER and AMERICA'S GOT TALENT both did better, both in viewers and the demo. Sad!"

Who watches ABC anymore?

Hahaahaahaaaaaaa ... funny.

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

Kid Glove Joe is pampered by his Maoist handlers lest he stroke out from actual thought.

kj

2 hours ago, calguy said:

Wasnt because of Trump, Americans dont watch Demorat propaganda stations, and the Homosexual asking the questions is gay as fuck, therefore a ignorant retard.

“Trump is the wrong man for the job,” Woodward writes at the very end of the book, and while it’s not the stunner he clearly intended, it is a tiny eyebrow-raiser, in that it’s the sort of judgment that Woodward—the erstwhile upstart turned mild-mannered chronicler of the Washington high and mighty—has never expressed so openly in his previous books.

2 hours ago, king of the county said:

Not without having to lie, he doesn't.  Impossible for him.