Charlie Cook: "This Cake Is Baked."

17 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Possibly. You can call me out if you need to but if I had to predict, the margin of victory will be similar to that of last time (Trump receiving 302 to 310 Electoral Votes). 

In a fair election  Trump wins easily

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're an idiot.

Also, absentee ballots where the voters initiate the process instead of blanket, govt-initiated distribution would cut some of the fraud out of it. I know our DB that they used for the govt-initiated

52 minutes ago, calguy said:

That's what Charlie Cook is saying. Everyone's mind is pretty much made up. Trump isn't doing anything to move voters to his side. 

I know when i get a call i tell them Biden yes Biden all the way Biden is the one lol just like 2016 haha 

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Yes but that's a very unreliable qualifier. Democrats don't play fair and we can only hope Trump has deported enough illegals to offset Obama telling them to vote.

Just now, SixShooter said:

Yes but that's a very unreliable qualifier. Democrats don't play fair and we can only hope Trump has deported enough illegals to offset Obama telling them to vote.

Elton is alluding to mail in voting. The assumption is that mail in voting is going to inevitably lead to fraudulent results. 

9 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Elton is alluding to mail in voting. The assumption is that mail in voting is going to inevitably lead to fraudulent results. 

Only the man who sees himself as losing will con their lame brain followers that any result that shows him losing is somehow corrupt. Trump is setting up the con and you people are easy marks.

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

just curious, if mail in voting was allowed but Trump still won and not by a narrow margin, would you still complain about mail in voting?

If trump saw himself as likely to win he'd be calling for everyone to vote by mail. He's not winning and that's why he's already brainwashing you into thinking the only valid result is one where is the winner.

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

just curious, if mail in voting was allowed but Trump still won and not by a narrow margin, would you still complain about mail in voting?

I don't have a problem with mail in voting if it can be implemented safely. The problem this cycle is there isn't time to implement it while ensuring the system isn't used to cheat. It doesn't matter who wins, or who abuses a voting system, all voting should be safeguarded against fraud and abuse.

So yes I would still "complain" about any hastily-implemented system ripe for abuse.

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

Only the man who sees himself as losing will con their lame brain followers that any result that shows him losing is somehow corrupt. Trump is setting up the con and you people are easy marks.

You're an idiot.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

I don't have a problem with mail in voting if it can be implemented safely. The problem this cycle is there isn't time to implement it while ensuring the system isn't used to cheat. It doesn't matter who wins, or who abuses a voting system, all voting should be safeguarded against fraud and abuse.

So yes I would still "complain" about any hastily-implemented system ripe for abuse.

Fair enough. I do not see why it is necessary, though. Expanded early voting would alleviate the issue of long lines and crowded polling places to some degree. 

Just now, impartialobserver said:

Fair enough. I do not see why it is necessary, though. Expanded early voting would alleviate the issue of long lines and crowded polling places to some degree. 

You're right, it's not necessary and that's what makes me suspicious of anyone pushing for it. Just the concept of harvesting ballots is plainly meant to allow vote fraud.

You're a brainwashed dope with a searing case of TDS. Just think, in about 4-1/2 years your sanity might return. Maybe.

Only six months. Your fantasy ends in48 days.

Just now, calguy said:

Only six months. Your fantasy ends in48 days.

What, for your sanity to return? Don't count on it.

At least you admit Trump makes you crazy and I find that supremely satisfying.

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

You're right, it's not necessary and that's what makes me suspicious of anyone pushing for it. Just the concept of harvesting ballots is plainly meant to allow vote fraud.

Also, absentee ballots where the voters initiate the process instead of blanket, govt-initiated distribution would cut some of the fraud out of it. I know our DB that they used for the govt-initiated primary vote intimately and know that it is a mess. 

• Thumb up 1

What, for your sanity to return? Don't count on it.

At least you admit Trump makes you crazy and I find that supremely satisfying.

Not crazy, just fired up, like all democrats, most independents, and quite a few republicans. More than enough of us to put Joe Biden in the White House.

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

cut some of the fraud out of it. 

You've been brainwashed into believing that fraud exists where there is none. Cases of actual voter fraud are few and far between and never in enough numbers to effect an election outcome.

I watched trump lie his ass off last night and I'm watching Biden take live questions right now from the press. Biden is talking in real terms, giving real facts, and offering a real plan. All trump offers is lies and cons. Trump opted out of being president a long time ago.

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

I have no idea..   I think the  Demos will be stuffing  mail  in ballots for days

You are a willing victim of the trump mis information campaign. Trump can't win a fair election.