Jump to content

We Just Lost The 200,000 American To the Trump Virus. How Much MORE Innocent American BLOOD Will Finally Satiate The Vile Degenerate Conservative RIGHTIES?


Recommended Posts

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

 

September 15, 2020: Conservative RIGHT-Wing incompetence and bungling results in our tiny American 4% of the Global Population incurring MORE than 20% of the global COVID Death Toll.

 

Yes. 200,197 Americans have died.

And about 163,000 if those dead Americans were MURDERED by Conservative RIGHT-WING IDIOCY.

Fact: If the current fumbling butt-monkeys in the Republican Party Cesspool had stepped-up and managed to do even a passable, average, mediocre job of fighting the spread of this pathogen and showing real Adult-level LEADERSHIP....then America would have suffered about 4% (37,600) of the global COVID deaths, representing our share of the global population.

Instead.....they managed to send 200,000 Americans to an early grave. In 7 short months.

 

Yes, those 200,000 DEAD AMERICANS means only one thing: Donald Trump, and his feckless anti-science Conservative Religious RIGHT-WING are responsible for the UNNECESSARY deaths of about 163,000 dead friends, neighbors, and family members. 

 

TRUTH AND AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM....MAGA!!!

Frankly, since we have the best tech and medical knowledge on the planet, having America suffer a number of COVID casualties over TWO PERCENT of the global COVID deaths (2% of Global Death Toll = 18,800 U.S. dead) would indicate a TOTAL failure of LEADERSHIP, here in our "exceptional" nation.

But....... how on earth could the the Republicans fail so, so badly? 

One way. They FOLLOW AND SUPPORT A COMPLETELY-IGNORANT BRAYING DONKEY. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fit2Serve said:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

 

September 15, 2020: Conservative RIGHT-Wing incompetence and bungling results in our tiny American 4% of the Global Population incurring MORE than 20% of the global COVID Death Toll.

 

Yes. 200,197 Americans have died.

And about 163,000 if those dead Americans were MURDERED by Conservative RIGHT-WING IDIOCY.

Fact: If the current fumbling butt-monkeys in the Republican Party Cesspool had stepped-up and managed to do even a passable, average, mediocre job of fighting the spread of this pathogen and showing real Adult-level LEADERSHIP....then America would have suffered about 4% (37,600) of the global COVID deaths, representing our share of the global population.

Instead.....they managed to send 200,000 Americans to an early grave. In 7 short months.

 

Yes, those 200,000 DEAD AMERICANS means only one thing: Donald Trump, and his feckless anti-science Conservative Religious RIGHT-WING are responsible for the UNNECESSARY deaths of about 163,000 dead friends, neighbors, and family members. 

 

TRUTH AND AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM....MAGA!!!

Frankly, since we have the best tech and medical knowledge on the planet, having America suffer a number of COVID casualties over TWO PERCENT of the global COVID deaths (2% of Global Death Toll = 18,800 U.S. dead) would indicate a TOTAL failure of LEADERSHIP, here in our "exceptional" nation.

But....... how on earth could the the Republicans fail so, so badly? 

One way. They FOLLOW AND SUPPORT A COMPLETELY-IGNORANT BRAYING DONKEY. 

Too bad you weren't one of them. Our country would be better off. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fit2Serve said:

Yes. 200,197 Americans have died.

And those dead Americans were MURDERED by The Dem Party assisting China with haunting the USA with the Wuhan Virus.

 

And then, the dumb Dem Party refused to process COVID cases correctly like President Trump instructed, since March 2020.

 

Fact: China reported the Wuhan Virus to the WHO, on December 31, 2019, yes, and by January 3rd the Trump Administration had government agencies on the case!  Just check the logs of the CDC. 

 

...fixed

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, pmurT said:

 

...fixed

Good love the left trying to blame COVID on Trump who  doesn't handle state and local responses to diseases. 🤣

 

PPE? Done

Testing? Done

Mobile hospitals? Done

Ventilators? Done

Expedited vaccine? Done

 

What more do these fucking idiots think Trump should have done?????

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Good love the left trying to blame COVID on Trump who  doesn't handle state and local responses to diseases. 🤣

 

PPE? Done

Testing? Done

Mobile hospitals? Done

Ventilators? Done

Expedited vaccine? Done

 

What more do these fucking idiots think Trump should have done?????

 

He continues to discourage responsable social distancing and mask wearing.

 

He lies to the American people.

 

Testing isn't "done." Fucking liar.

 

Where are the N95s for the general population?

 

He's showed failed leadership and incompetence at every turn.

 

He's ignored science and promoted quack "cures."

 

No other country has done as poorly as the USA under Trump.

 

Nearly 200,00 dead Americans. Trump has blood on his hands.

 

Moron.

 

Bill

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

He continues to discourage responsable social distancing and mask wearing. FALSE. 

 

He lies to the American people. FALSE.

 

Testing isn't "done." Fucking liar. We've done more testing than any other nation in total and per capita. It's been that way for MONTHS. 

 

Where are the N95s for the general population? Huh? 🤣 Order them online DUMB FUCK. Did you think Trump was going to hand deliver them?????? 2. WHY would you wear an N-95 to begin with????? How many people you see in public wearing N-95??????

 

He's showed failed leadership and incompetence at every turn. FALSE.

 

He's ignored science and promoted quack "cures." RIDICULOUSLY FALSE.

 

No other country has done as poorly as the USA under Trump. FALSE. You're fucking dumb ass is comparing countries with 25 million or 4 million to the third largest country in the WORLD. Go take a look at India and what's happening you fucking uneducated twit. 

 

Nearly 200,00 dead Americans. Trump has blood on his hands. No, he doesn't. COVID was handled and administered at the local and state level with roughly 80% of cases and deaths in SOLID BLUE counties. 

 

Moron. Pot meet kettle.

 

Bill

 

 

Str8

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

President Trump continues to follow Pelosi's lead, from the hair salon, which verified that The Dem Party feels mask-wearing is overrated in many cases/especially areas with extremely high ceilings allowing for large, wide-open airflow.

 

And he plausibly lied to the American people in order to prevent mass hysteria, like Leaders do, and just like Obama plus every other President has done whenever national urgencies arises.

 

Bill

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...fixed

Link to post
Share on other sites

Has the OP lost all of your collective facilities of logic and common sense??? Did Trump cause the Wuhan Virus to occur in France, Italy, England, South American??? No of course not.   You are grasping at thing that are not there... 

 

China Did.  

 

Obama gave China the funds to create and maintain the Wuhan Research facility???   So of course you conclude it is Trumps fault.  

I might suggest you are the village idiot of this board!!!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pmurT said:

 

...fixed

 

Every other developed nation in the world had a coordinated response on the federal level. This is why their case numbers and death counts are much, much lower.

 

This shitshow is 100% on Trump.

 

There is now literally no reason whatsoever for any blue state to support the federal government in any way if he is re-elected. The only thing the blue state taxes will buy are bribes for personal favors to Trump and a military that he wants to turn against them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Where are the N95s for the general population?

 

N95s aren't necessary for the general population.

 

Basic, cheap surgical masks used properly will greatly reduce transmission rates... but they only work best if EVERYONE uses them. Trump, as well as the inherent selfishness of the right, has helped to make sure that this will not happen.

 

covid_tranmission_graphic.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

September 15, 2020: Conservative RIGHT-Wing incompetence and bungling results in our tiny American 4% of the Global Population incurring MORE than 20% of the global COVID Death Toll.

 

Sorry. SHITSTAIN, but the BUNGLING happened in DEMOCRAP RAN STATES where THEY have the CONSTITUTIONAL CONTROL and AUTHORITY, not the Feds!!!!


Which is your PROBLEM since you DEMAND "big government" to wipe you fucking ASS, and that is NOT A ROLE OF THIS GOVERNMENT IN WASHINGTON!!!

 

BUT IT IS THE STATES ROLE IN HOW THIS ALL WORKS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF PIG ASSHOLE!!!

 

GO FUCK YOURSELF since your ENTIRE PREMISE in based on an UNCONSTITUTIONAL BELIEF!!!
 

Sucks you just got your ASS handed to you, huh, SHITSTAIN??

 

ROFLMAO!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

Basic, cheap surgical masks used properly will greatly reduce transmission rates... but they only work best if EVERYONE uses them. Trump, as well as the inherent selfishness of the right, has helped to make sure that this will not happen.

 

Psssst. SHITSTAINette.

 

THERE IS NO CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY FOR ANY FEDERAL AGENCY OR OFFICE TO MANDATE MASKS YOU FUCKING LOSER ASSHOLE!!!!

 

What part of the CONSTITUTION DO YOU FUCKING MORONS NOT UNDERSTAND????????

 

IF YOU WANT A MASK MANDATE, GO TO YOUR GOVERNORS, ASSHOLE!!!!!!


But the FUNNY thing happened on the way to that little ditty. THE MANDATES IN THOSE STATES HAVE NOT PROVEN TO WORK!!!

 

Sucks for you, huh, MORON.

 

I wish you fucking ASSWIPERS WOULD FUCKING EAT YOUR OWN SHIT AND JUST DIE!!!
 

OR we can can take you out if you prefer it that way

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

THERE IS NO CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY FOR ANY FEDERAL AGENCY OR OFFICE TO MANDATE MASKS YOU FUCKING LOSER ASSHOLE!!!!

 

LOL... where did I say 'mandate'? I'm talking about basic fucking decency and respect for the people around you... which of course you know nothing about.

 

3 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

But the FUNNY thing happened on the way to that little ditty. THE MANDATES IN THOSE STATES HAVE NOT PROVEN TO WORK!!!

 

Because you have a large collection of selfish right wing assholes that refuse to wear them. They just have to ruin it for everybody-- it's what they do.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

Every other developed nation in the world had a coordinated response on the federal level. This is why their case numbers and death counts are much, much lower.

 

This shitshow is 100% on Trump.

 

There is now literally no reason whatsoever for any blue state to support the federal government in any way if he is re-elected. The only thing the blue state taxes will buy are bribes for personal favors to Trump and a military that he wants to turn against them.

Tell us

What would have a Democrat done?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

LOL... where did I say 'mandate'? I'm talking about basic fucking decency and respect for the people around you... which of course you know nothing about.

 

 

Because you have a large collection of selfish right wing assholes that refuse to wear them. They just have to ruin it for everybody-- it's what they do.

 

 

 

 

HEY ASSFUCKER.... YOUR words....

 

Quote

Every other developed nation in the world had a coordinated response on the federal level. This is why their case numbers and death counts are much, much lower.

 

This shitshow is 100% on Trump.

 

So if you BLAME TRUMP and ALSO demand a "coordinated response on the federal level", you are wanting an UNCONSTITUTIONAL MANDATE!!!

 

WE are not "other countries" because WE HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC WITH STATES THAT HAVE AUTOMONY!!!

 

SUCK THAT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS AND LEARN SOME BASIC AMERICAN CIVICS YOU FUCKING ASSSUCKER!!!
 

FUCK YOU SHITSTAIN. YOU HAVE NO CLUE what is CONSTITUTIONAL AND WHAT ISN'T. YOUR DEMANDS AREN'T!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

Tell us

What would have a Democrat done?

 

A co-ordinated response at the federal level, including setting up manufacturing and procuring needed supplies and distributing them based on need and severity. China's co-ordinated federal response has now basically eliminated the virus there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

Every other developed nation in the world had a coordinated response on the federal level. This is why their case numbers and death counts are much, much lower.

 

This shitshow is 100% on Trump.

 

There is now literally no reason whatsoever for any blue state to support the federal government in any way if he is re-elected. The only thing the blue state taxes will buy are bribes for personal favors to Trump and a military that he wants to turn against them.

Hey Toldya..

Remember when Trump talked about shutting down the entire country and the Democrats said he couldn't do that and he's not a dictator?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Toldya said:

 

A co-ordinated response at the federal level, including setting up manufacturing and procuring needed supplies and distributing them based on need and severity. China's co-ordinated federal response has now basically eliminated the virus there.

A federal response?

Every state such as NY and CA has stated the federal government was responsive and cooperated..

 

Remember ??

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

So if you BLAME TRUMP and ALSO demand a "coordinated response on the federal level", you are wanting an UNCONSTITUTIONAL MANDATE!!!

 

No, dumb fuck, I blame Trump for promoting the conspiracies and pseudo-science as well as the notion that covid isn't harmful or serious on top of refusing to wear a mask because it makes him 'look weak'. These things do a lot of damage because his fucking deranged cult is constantly hanging on his every word.

2 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

WE are not "other countries" because WE HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC WITH STATES THAT HAVE AUTOMONY!!!

 

Why would a co-ordinated response require sacrificing autonomy?

The states aren't at war with each other, FFS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

A co-ordinated response at the federal level, including setting up manufacturing and procuring needed supplies and distributing them based on need and severity. China's co-ordinated federal response has now basically eliminated the virus there.

Procuring needed supplies?

Why weren't they already there?

 

Eight years and Obama and Biden...

And 47 years of Biden and we didn't have supplies?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...