Jump to content

U.S. commander: Intel still hasn't established Russia paid Taliban 'bounties' to kill U.S. troops


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

ūüėāKeep telling yourself that to get to sleep at night.¬†

Keep surfing the web on your boss's nickel., you lazy excuse for a nurse.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

FUCKING MADE UP story

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was just telling Lab Rat (my squeeze) at the dinner table....between now and NOV the ultraliberals will be throwing everything they have at President Trump.

 

Let's see...a family member (with the same last name) he had / has no contact writes a tell all (unverifiable) book and the ultraliberals go wild.

 

Next....4 individuals make a major anti-VET accusation against him and not one would come forward.  While 25 people that were close to the situation denied it and the fake news satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers still ran with it.

 

The latest...he is being sued by a woman who alleged the president lied and defamed her when he denied raping her in a department-store dressing room in the 1990s. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/u-s-commander-intel-still-hasn-t-established-russia-paid-n1240020

 

The left has NOTHER FUCKING MADE UP story blow up in their faces....

 

@maineman You still believe this obvious false story? 

 

 

THEY DO NOT CARE!!!

 

TRUMP MUST BE DEFEATED BY ANY AND ALL MEANS 

 

@maineman has  simply moved on from lie after lie,  year  after year...   ORANGE MAN BAD!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was just telling Lab Rat (my squeeze) at the dinner table....between now and NOV the ultraliberals will be throwing everything they have at President Trump.

 

Let's see...a family member (with the same last name) he had / has no contact writes a tell all (unverifiable) book and the ultraliberals go wild.

 

Next....4 individuals make a major anti-VET accusation against him and not one would come forward.  While 25 people that were close to the situation denied it and the fake news satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers still ran with it.

 

The latest...he is being sued by a woman who alleged the president lied and defamed her when he denied raping her in a department-store dressing room in the 1990s. 

ūüėÜThe left¬†has no shame.¬†

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

ūüėÜThe left¬†has no shame.¬†

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Nasty Nancy just got caught in a hypocritical lie and claimed she was set up and owed a apology.

 

The sad part...her legions believe her.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Nasty Nancy just got caught in a hypocritical lie and claimed she was set up and owed a apology.

 

The sad part...her legions believe her.

Of course. They wouldn't ld vote for her if horns popped out of her head. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2020 at 8:40 PM, Old Mack said:

I was just telling Lab Rat (my squeeze) at the dinner table....between now and NOV the ultraliberals will be throwing everything they have at President Trump.

 

On 9/16/2020 at 9:07 PM, Str8tEdge said:

The left has no shame. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

New Trump Accuser: 'I'm Sick of Him Getting Away With This'

 

Former model says Trump groped her at 1997 US Open, offers photos as evidence

 

https://www.newser.com/story/296317/new-trump-accuser-im-sick-of-him-getting-away-with-this.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

New Trump Accuser: 'I'm Sick of Him Getting Away With This'

 

Former model says Trump groped her at 1997 US Open, offers photos as evidence

 

https://www.newser.com/story/296317/new-trump-accuser-im-sick-of-him-getting-away-with-this.html

newser¬†ūüėāCreated by the DNC

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...