U.S. commander: Intel still hasn't established Russia paid Taliban 'bounties' to kill U.S. troops

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

ūüėāKeep telling yourself that to get to sleep at night.¬†

Keep surfing the web on your boss's nickel., you lazy excuse for a nurse.  

20 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

FUCKING MADE UP story

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was just telling Lab Rat (my squeeze) at the dinner table....between now and NOV the ultraliberals will be throwing everything they have at President Trump.

Let's see...a family member (with the same last name) he had / has no contact writes a tell all (unverifiable) book and the ultraliberals go wild.

Next....4 individuals make a major anti-VET accusation against him and not one would come forward.  While 25 people that were close to the situation denied it and the fake news satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers still ran with it.

The latest...he is being sued by a woman who alleged the president lied and defamed her when he denied raping her in a department-store dressing room in the 1990s. 

20 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/u-s-commander-intel-still-hasn-t-established-russia-paid-n1240020

The left has NOTHER FUCKING MADE UP story blow up in their faces....

@maineman You still believe this obvious false story? 

THEY DO NOT CARE!!!

TRUMP MUST BE DEFEATED BY ANY AND ALL MEANS 

@maineman has  simply moved on from lie after lie,  year  after year...   ORANGE MAN BAD!!

27 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was just telling Lab Rat (my squeeze) at the dinner table....between now and NOV the ultraliberals will be throwing everything they have at President Trump.

Let's see...a family member (with the same last name) he had / has no contact writes a tell all (unverifiable) book and the ultraliberals go wild.

Next....4 individuals make a major anti-VET accusation against him and not one would come forward.  While 25 people that were close to the situation denied it and the fake news satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers still ran with it.

The latest...he is being sued by a woman who alleged the president lied and defamed her when he denied raping her in a department-store dressing room in the 1990s. 

ūüėÜThe left¬†has no shame.¬†

3 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

ūüėÜThe left¬†has no shame.¬†

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Nasty Nancy just got caught in a hypocritical lie and claimed she was set up and owed a apology.

The sad part...her legions believe her.

19 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Nasty Nancy just got caught in a hypocritical lie and claimed she was set up and owed a apology.

The sad part...her legions believe her.

Of course. They wouldn't ld vote for her if horns popped out of her head. 

On 9/16/2020 at 8:40 PM, Old Mack said:

On 9/16/2020 at 9:07 PM, Str8tEdge said:

The left has no shame. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

New Trump Accuser: 'I'm Sick of Him Getting Away With This'

Former model says Trump groped her at 1997 US Open, offers photos as evidence

https://www.newser.com/story/296317/new-trump-accuser-im-sick-of-him-getting-away-with-this.html

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

New Trump Accuser: 'I'm Sick of Him Getting Away With This'

Former model says Trump groped her at 1997 US Open, offers photos as evidence

https://www.newser.com/story/296317/new-trump-accuser-im-sick-of-him-getting-away-with-this.html

newser¬†ūüėāCreated by the DNC