U.S. commander: Intel still hasn't established Russia paid Taliban 'bounties' to kill U.S. troops

"It just has not been proved to a level of certainty that satisfies me," Gen. Frank McKenzie, commander of the U.S. Central Command, told NBC News. McKenzie oversees U.S. troops in Afghanistan. The U.S. continues to hunt for new information on the matter, he said.

"We continue to look for that evidence," the general said. "I just haven't seen it yet. But … it's not a closed issue."

sounds like an opinion to me.

Clearly the Russians are not going to publicly announce that they have told Afghanis that they will get a bonus for shooting an American.

Putin is a professional spy, He is a wretched human being, but he is very smart. He is better at hiding secrets than the Trumpies are at finding proof.

And Americans are not being apparently shot at an alarming increasing rate.

12 minutes ago, maineman said:

"It just has not been proved to a level of certainty that satisfies me," Gen. Frank McKenzie, commander of the U.S. Central Command, told NBC News. McKenzie oversees U.S. troops in Afghanistan. The U.S. continues to hunt for new information on the matter, he said.

"We continue to look for that evidence," the general said. "I just haven't seen it yet. But … it's not a closed issue."

sounds like an opinion to me.

Since it’s STILL  unverified intelligence that’s ALL it is, is an opinion. 😅

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Clearly the Russians are not going to publicly announce that they have told Afghanis that they will get a bonus for shooting an American.

Putin is a professional spy, He is a wretched human being, but he is very smart. He is better at hiding secrets than the Trumpies are at finding proof.

And Americans are not being apparently shot at an alarming increasing rate.

Another reason to chalk up the story as a crock of shit like all the other made up stories the crazed leftist media has made up. 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Since it’s STILL  unverified intelligence that’s ALL it is, is an opinion. 😅

and every bit as valid as the general's

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

and every bit as valid as the general's

😆Ya... You keep telling yourself that. Just like all the other fake stories you fucking morons have gobbled down. 

5 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

😆Ya... You keep telling yourself that. Just like all the other fake stories you fucking morons have gobbled down. 

prove me wrong.  He has an opinion.  Others have different ones.  You agree with him?  BFD.  What the fuck does a bedpan changing nurse know about taliban bounties?

3 hours ago, maineman said:

prove me wrong.  He has an opinion.  Others have different ones.  You agree with him?  BFD.  What the fuck does a bedpan changing nurse know about taliban bounties?

Prove the bounties occurred. Oh, you can’t because they are STILL unverified intelligence. 😁

18 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Prove the bounties occurred. Oh, you can’t because they are STILL unverified intelligence. 😁

prove they didn't.  Oh.. you can't.  lol

33 minutes ago, maineman said:

^^^^ from the geographically challenged bedpan changer.

lol

Wait... Syria isn’t in Afghanistan? 😆

Still can’t recognize sarcasm. 

https://www.lifehack.org/303037/researchers-find-3-reasons-sarcastic-people-are-more-intelligent

Researchers Find 3 Reasons Sarcastic People Are More Intelligent🤣

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Wait... Syria isn’t in Afghanistan? 😆

Still can’t recognize sarcasm. 

https://www.lifehack.org/303037/researchers-find-3-reasons-sarcastic-people-are-more-intelligent

Researchers Find 3 Reasons Sarcastic People Are More Intelligent🤣

a simple [/sarcasm off] would have made it clear you weren't tap dancing after the fact.  loser.

7 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Prove you’re not a pedophile. Oh... you can’t.  lol

prove you're not an incestuous necrophiliac.  Oh wait.... you ARE.  LOL

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

a simple [/sarcasm off] would have made it clear you weren't tap dancing after the fact.  loser.

If you were intelligent, you’d recognize pretty obvious sarcasm. 

11 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

If you were intelligent, you’d recognize pretty obvious sarcasm. 

I would recognize it from someone I recognized as intelligent enough to be able to use sarcasm.  You?  not in your wheelhouse.

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

What about the Trump Russian collusion? False. How about the 4 unnamed sources by the Atlantic? False. Russian bounty fake story? False. 

The leftards like @maineman sure do like cool stories. 😆

SHOW ME THE PEE TAPES!

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, maineman said:

I would recognize it from someone I recognized as intelligent enough to be able to use sarcasm.  You?  not in your wheelhouse.

😂Keep telling yourself that to get to sleep at night. 

• Haha 1