SLAVERY - Watch It All & Prepare To Be Enlightened - Ignore It & Remain A Liberal - Your Choice

• AnotherJim changed the title to SLAVERY - Watch It All & Prepare To Be Enlightened - Ignore It & Remain A Liberal - Your Choice
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Truth befuddles liberals. They just don't know how to react to it. A favorite response to someone who presents facts is, character assassination. 

What does a college have to do with a professor knowing his work or his ability to do research. He's considered an expert in his field. It's just that he tells the truth that befuddles liberals. We kn

Let's look at the FACTS !!   1.  American LAW has degenerated into a bifurcated "legal system"... ONE for the RICH and Liberals, and ONE for the rest of us... and it is NOT "Equal Justice" u

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Jimbo is an idiot.

Like my thread title said, Ignore My Thread & Remain A Liberal. So now XO is prepared to go toe to toe with one of the foremost historians in the country. It's obvious XO chose to not watch the video.

Just now, AnotherJim said:

Like my thread title said, Ignore My Thread & Remain A Liberal. So now XO is prepared to go toe to toe with one of the foremost historians in the country.

I am sure as hell not going to lose my conscience and support Trump because of some stupid shit that some antique plumber found floating in the cess of the Internet. Every damn thing Jimbo has posted has been silly garbage thus far.

Good for him.

No one is going to pay reparations for slavery.

Eventually the government may pay money to the poorer citizens in a plan similar to what Andrew Wang suggested.

Reparations for slavery would be divisive and there is no way to make it seem fair to everyone.

1 hour ago, AnotherJim said:

This stuff scares the shit out of Subversive Academic Communist Malcontents from Cuba.

Blows up their bullshit Propaganda all to hell.

Ha!

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

I am sure as hell not going to lose my conscience and support Trump because of some stupid shit that some antique plumber found floating in the cess of the Internet. Every damn thing Jimbo has posted has been silly garbage thus far.

Why is it when you unlettered Left wing Loonies don't like something, it can't be true.  

21 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut

21 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut

This has never been a conspiracy as The Left Elitists and Globalists want you to believe. Evidence going back 100 plus years

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the-7-stages-of-the-bolshevik-takeover-of-america/

https://federalobserver.com/2020/08/the-6-stages-of-the-new-world-order-to-start-the-civil-war-in-the-united-states/

8 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Slavery ended in 1865 in America. It needed to end. That is all that I really need to know. 

Just as long as you know, blacks were not the only ones who endured slavery. Funny that's not taught in our taxpayer funded public schools.

Jun 05, 2012 · None of the Irish victims ever made it back to their homeland to describe their ordeal. These are the lost slaves; the ones that time and biased history books conveniently forgot.

2 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Just as long as you know, blacks were not the only ones who endured slavery. Funny that's not taught in our taxpayer funded public schools.

They were not but is it really a high priority item...?I think not. I would rather have my kids know how skills that translate to the real world. They can read history on their own time and make up their own time. 

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

They were not but is it really a high priority item...?I think not. I would rather have my kids know how skills that translate to the real world. They can read history on their own time and make up their own time. 

Problem is the History children will be reading on their own time will be false readings. The Left will try to re-write History books. Already changing in the classrooms.

7 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

Problem is the History children will be reading on their own time will be false readings. The Left will try to re-write History books. Already changing in the classrooms.

So everything is false. Nothing that they read in their spare time is of any use. If so, how did you manage to read something not false if everything is garbage. 

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

So everything is false. Nothing that they read in their spare time is of any use. If so, how did you manage to read something not false if everything is garbage. 

Fictional novels.  If the Left has it's way, and my children were young, I'd be home schooling.  Biden and company will DESTROY America if given the chance to.

Just now, antifakiller said:

Fictional novels.  If the Left has it's way, and my children were young, I'd be home schooling.  Biden and company will DESTROY America if given the chance to.

My children are both quite young (6 and 3). However, I have faith in their ability to discern fiction from nonfiction. Lots of factual material out there

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

My children are both quite young (6 and 3). However, I have faith in their ability to discern fiction from nonfiction. Lots of factual material out there

Teaching them and showing them right from the Lefts distortion of American History is a first step.  

Just now, antifakiller said:

Teaching them and showing them right from the Lefts distortion of American History is a first step.  

Where we differ is that American history is IMO can be summed up rather easily. No need for indepth research unless you want to pursue that in college. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Where we differ is that American history is IMO can be summed up rather easily. No need for indepth research unless you want to pursue that in college. 

The Far Left is trying to erase correctly told American History.  College has already become tainted with False Far Left Ideologies.  

1 minute ago, antifakiller said:

The Far Left is trying to erase correctly told American History.  College has already become tainted with False Far Left Ideologies.  

We shall agree to disagree. Took quite a few history courses from a very Conservative gentleman. He could have been wrong.. who knows. However, he presented a very, simple but realistic view of it. No one was perfect and therefore there were no heroes. 

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

We shall agree to disagree. Took quite a few history courses from a very Conservative gentleman. He could have been wrong.. who knows. However, he presented a very, simple but realistic view of it. No one was perfect and therefore there were no heroes. 

Lucky for you. Very hard to find Conservative professors in Universities anymore. As the starter of this thread has brought to light, the true story of slavery, what the Gen X and Y do not know and were either never taught correctly in school or were just truants. 

3 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

Like my thread title said, Ignore My Thread & Remain A Liberal. So now XO is prepared to go toe to toe with one of the foremost historians in the country. It's obvious XO chose to not watch the video.

You think Larry Elder is one of the "foremost historians in the nation." LOL.

Bill