Jump to content

Rush Limbaugh Swears That Joe Biden Will Not Show Up To The First Scheduled Debate.....


Recommended Posts

Rush is certain that Joe Biden will attempt to sidestep the debate by telling Trump he will only debate from the safety of his basement via Zoom and will demand that the President also appear only by Zoom. 

 

Of course, Trump won't agree to this and he will demand that he be permitted to show up in person, but allow Joe to Appear however he wants to appear.  Obviously, this would provide Trump with too much of an advantage over Biden, because anyone who has used zoom knows how easy it is to talk over and destroy the "zoom" experience.  Trump will be there in all his glory, and Biden will look like a silent dolt trying to read a teleprompter from his basement. 

 

So, according to Limbaugh, it won't be acceptable for Trump to show up in person either.   Rush is fairly certain this will be how the Biden Team attempts to stop the debate.

 

But, what Limbaugh didn't say is what Trump has up his sleeve in the event Biden attempts to weasel out of the debates.  Trust me, Trump does have a plan to combat this, and it will be a beautiful one. 

 

In any event, do you think Limbaugh's prediction is dead on?  Or, do you think Limbaugh is wrong on this one?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've said it before, Rush has more brain power in one of his turds than you do in your whole body.

I would skip the rally and actually hold the debate.  Have an empty chair ready with a life sized Biden Doll (with a mask) sitting in that chair and have someone from Fox or Breitbart ask real debate

LMAO.   The most vile and despicable member of the board questions someone else's character.   Laughable.

They cant tell Trump that he cant show up.

 

If it is a "live" debates and a venue is set both candidates will be expected to show.

 

If one decides not to, it will be a horrible reflection on them of their leadership, and ability to do even the simplest of tasks.

 

Is Biden scared to death to debate Trump? Absolutely.

 

But if he doesn't, he may as well just pull out of the race.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The biden campaign absolutely will push this, but they also have a plan on how to react to Trumps reaction.  The only winning action for Trump is to show up in person no matter what.    That might mean showing up for a debate that was already canceled and making it into a rally.   It would be an effective tactic to use against both Biden and the media, which would rally his base like nothing else could.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Now, exactly who will ask the questions; and will Biden be briefed as to what the questions will contain; so he can be prepared to answer well ahead of time. I don't think it will matter much since Biden will be dealing with a guy who shoots from the hip. Then again, considering Biden's memory, he would have to be briefed less than one minute before the debate. I'm inclined to think Uncle Joe will find a way to back out; because going toe to toe with Trump will be nothing less than a suicide mission.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

They cant tell Trump that he cant show up.

 

If it is a "live" debates and a venue is set both candidates will be expected to show.

 

If one decides not to, it will be a horrible reflection on them of their leadership, and ability to do even the simplest of tasks.

 

Is Biden scared to death to debate Trump? Absolutely.

 

But if he doesn't, he may as well just pull out of the race.

 

Biden's Team is scared to death of Biden debating Trump.  I don't necessarily think Biden is scared.  I don't think he knows enough to be scared.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Butthead said:

The biden campaign absolutely will push this, but they also have a plan on how to react to Trumps reaction.  The only winning action for Trump is to show up in person no matter what.    That might mean showing up for a debate that was already canceled and making it into a rally.   It would be an effective tactic to use against both Biden and the media, which would rally his base like nothing else could.  

I would skip the rally and actually hold the debate.  Have an empty chair ready with a life sized Biden Doll (with a mask) sitting in that chair and have someone from Fox or Breitbart ask real debate questions.  If I were Trump, I'd want a genuine debate and I'd play for keeps, no matter who does nor does not show up.  This would be the talk of the Nation up to the Election and even beyond.  It would drown out anything the Democrats or Biden could possibly have up their sleeves. The media would eat it up like sugar-smack bacon.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Now, exactly who will ask the questions; and will Biden be briefed as to what the questions will contain; so he can be prepared to answer well ahead of time. I don't think it will matter much since Biden will be dealing with a guy who shoots from the hip. Then again, considering Biden's memory, he would have to be briefed less than one minute before the debate. I'm inclined to think Uncle Joe will find a way to back out; because going toe to toe with Trump will be nothing less than a suicide mission.

Biden from his basement reading a teleprompter would hand Trump a decisive victory in the debate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, calguy said:

More rubbish from Rush. Eat it up morons.

Let's verifythis.  I don't know if Rush's bold prediction will be right or wrong, but I think there's more to it than Calguy may be willing to admit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, maineman said:

do you guys have a saltine cracker sitting at the ready in the middle of this circle jerk?

 

I don't get it - saltine???  But, then again, I've never attended a circle jerk.  Maineman, please enlighten us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Skans said:

Let's verifythis.  I don't know if Rush's bold prediction will be right or wrong, but I think there's more to it than Calguy may be willing to admit.

Rush just scatters out outlandish statements like this every day by the hundreds like shooting a shotgun. And if one or two of them actually happen, he crows like a rooster telling everyone what a genius he is. He's done it for years. Haven't you caught on yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, calguy said:

Rush just scatters out outlandish statements like this every day by the hundreds like shooting a shotgun. And if one or two of them actually happen, he crows like a rooster telling everyone what a genius he is. He's done it for years. Haven't you caught on yet?

Well, here's your chance to shove it back in Rush's face.  I've laid out his statement  here and in a couple of weeks, you will get your shot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skans said:

Well, here's your chance to shove it back in Rush's face.  I've laid out his statement  here and in a couple of weeks, you will get your shot.

yes. we'll see. one of us will be right and one of us will be wrong. By the tie that happens, we'll both have long forgotten this thread ever happened.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, calguy said:

yes. we'll see. one of us will be right and one of us will be wrong. By the tie that happens, we'll both have long forgotten this thread ever happened.

Not me.:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Skans said:

I don't get it - saltine???  But, then again, I've never attended a circle jerk.  Maineman, please enlighten us.

whaddaya mean?  you're in the midst of one in this very thread!

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, calguy said:

yes. we'll see. one of us will be right and one of us will be wrong. By the tie that happens, we'll both have long forgotten this thread ever happened.

 I would be surprised if @Skans has the depth of character that would allow him to come back to this thread and admit he - and the OxyMoron - were wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, maineman said:

 I would be surprised if @Skans has the depth of character that would allow him to come back to this thread and admit he - and the OxyMoron - were wrong.

I'm not on your side.  I don't work for you.  If you want to revisit this thread you are free to do so, but DON'T EXPECT OTHERS TO DO YOUR WORK FOR YOU.  Lazy Democrat.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...