Jump to content

Trump may end up at Rikers Island by the end of 2023 if he loses re-election: legal experts


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

  Spyclunker knows there are no "sealed indictments waiting for Trump".

  Spyclunker is just a useful idiot for the Chinese communist government.

  The Chinese communist want to make sure that the Harris-Biden ticket wins in Nov.

  Trouble is, Trump IS going to win!!!     

Trump winning would be trouble for everyone except Trump.

The Russians are the greatest beneficiaries of a Trump victory. They do not seek to make our country Russian, but to make it chaotic and less livable, with less influence in Europe.

Trump is way behind in FL. He cannot win without it. Everyone who reads knows that he wants it impose offshore drilling here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump may end up at Rikers Island by the end of 2023 if he loses re-election: legal experts 'If President Donald Trump loses re-election, he could find himself the first ex-president to be charge

Trump is anti-American. A traitor. Patriots will clean up his mess and put this criminal behind bars where he belongs.   Bill

You are a spineless fucking moron.      

11 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump winning would be trouble for everyone except Trump.

The Russians are the greatest beneficiaries of a Trump victory. They do not seek to make our country Russian, but to make it chaotic and less livable, with less influence in Europe.

Trump is way behind in FL. He cannot win without it. Everyone who reads knows that he wants it impose offshore drilling here.

  Apparently you never listen to President Trump when he speaks, typical liberal lemming.

  You useful idiots for the Chinese communist government should know that the Chinese communists want to dominate the world and are using YOU to help them do it.

  BTW, didn't Hillary have a 99% chance of winning the Presidency the day before the 2016 election?????

  How did THAT work out for ya?????                ROTFLMFAO

  SUCKA !!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'BREAKING NEWS WASHINGTON 8.2.2017 In breaking news, Trump's personal library has burned down today. The fire consumed both books and in a tragic twist he hadn't even finished coloring the second one.'

  Laugh all you want, but President Trump PAID more in taxes in one year (2005) than you would make in 5 lifetimes.

 You are just another useful idiot for the Chi-comms.

 Just keep on undermining America you sound like a Chinese agent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump winning would be trouble for everyone except Trump.

The Russians are the greatest beneficiaries of a Trump victory. They do not seek to make our country Russian, but to make it chaotic and less livable, with less influence in Europe.

Trump is way behind in FL. He cannot win without it. Everyone who reads knows that he wants it impose offshore drilling here.

Trump is way behind in FL?

The last guy you voted for showed up passed out on meth at a hotel with other men...

...And now he says he's bisexual...

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Trump is way behind in FL?

The last guy you voted for showed up passed out on meth at a hotel with other men...

...And now he says he's bisexual...

Gillium seems to be bisexual. I see nothing wrong with that. I would vote for him over Disantis again given the opportunity.  But he will obviously not be running for some time, because  many voters would not vote for him.

 

The governor's race in 2020 is totally unrelated to the FACT that thousands of pro Trump geezers will not be voting in 2020 because they have died, and thousands or Puerto Ricans who have resettled in FL have replaced them and will vote for Biden.

MAGA is a fraud!   86-45! DIE, MAGA, DIE!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Gillium seems to be bisexual. I see nothing wrong with that. I would vote for him over Disantis again given the opportunity.  But he will obviously not be running for some time, because  many voters would not vote for him.

 

The governor's race in 2020 is totally unrelated to the FACT that thousands of pro Trump geezers will not be voting in 2020 because they have died, and thousands or Puerto Ricans who have resettled in FL have replaced them and will vote for Biden.

MAGA is a fraud!   86-45! DIE, MAGA, DIE!

He's bisexual and you see nothing wrong with that?

 

His wife might feel differently...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

He's bisexual and you see nothing wrong with that?

 

His wife might feel differently...

That is stupid speculation on your part. Why should that affect my judgment? I am not married to him.

Ivanna Trump clearly thinks that Donald is a dick, and has said so publicly. Why does that not affect your faulty judgment?.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bgr39 said:

  Spyclunker knows there are no "sealed indictments waiting for Trump".

  Spyclunker is just a useful idiot for the Chinese communist government.

  The Chinese communist want to make sure that the Harris-Biden ticket wins in Nov.

  Trouble is, Trump IS going to win!!!     

 

Damn. You are cracked in the head. LOL.

 

Moron.

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...