Trump may end up at Rikers Island by the end of 2023 if he loses re-election: legal experts

1 hour ago, bgr39 said:

Whoever makes the charge, needs to prove  it.

Otherwise you are just another liberal/communist LIAR!

I don't NEED to prove shit... I am perfectly willing to sit back and wait for the clown to lose the election, for the indictments to be unsealed, for him to be tried and convicted and for a former POTUS to be wearing a jump suit the same color as his skin/hair.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump may end up at Rikers Island by the end of 2023 if he loses re-election: legal experts 'If President Donald Trump loses re-election, he could find himself the first ex-president to be charge

Trump is anti-American. A traitor. Patriots will clean up his mess and put this criminal behind bars where he belongs.   Bill

You are a spineless fucking moron.      

1 hour ago, bgr39 said:

NOW it is down to "several instances" .................................... It WAS "NUMEROUS INSTANCES".

Wait much longer and it will be the truth (NO INSTANCES).

Wait a bit longer and it will be  "Obama has NUMEROUS INSTANCES".                            ROTFLMFAO

wow....can you split that silly irrelevant hair even finer?

38 minutes ago, maineman said:

I don't NEED to prove shit... I am perfectly willing to sit back and wait for the clown to lose the election, for the indictments to be unsealed, for him to be tried and convicted and for a former POTUS to be wearing a jump suit the same color as his skin/hair.

Of course you don't have to prove anything...

Isn't that the liberal way?

40 minutes ago, maineman said:

So when is this going to happen?

15 minutes ago, Z09 said:

So when is this going to happen?

can you fucking READ???? It won't happen until after the clown is no longer POTUS.  FUCK, but you are stupid!!!!!

1 hour ago, Z09 said:

So what did he steal?

Money that belonged to the state and federal treasuries. 

Trump thinks only "suckers and losers" pay taxes or serve in the armed forces. He's someone who is only in it for themselves.

He also defrauded students at Trump "university," failed to pay contractors and workers, bailed on loans, and left investors in the lurch through bankruptcies, etc. ect. etc.

And then there is the money he stole from his own charity. And what happened to the tens of millions missing from the Inauguration that are unaccounted for?

Thanks for asking.

Bill

1 hour ago, maineman said:

BLAH  BLAH  BLAH!

First of all, Trump ain't gonna lose to useless-Joe.

You are a typical liberal/communist, you have diarrhea-of-the-mouth with nuttin to back it up.

You are tooo funnny.                  LMFAO

Just now, bgr39 said:

BLAH  BLAH  BLAH!

First of all, Trump ain't gonna lose to useless-Joe.

You are a typical liberal/communist, you have diarrhea-of-the-mouth with nuttin to back it up.

You are tooo funnny.                  LMFAO

we'll just have to wait and see.

won't we?

Just now, bgr39 said:

Naa, I'll just let you liberals/communists hang yourself with your bullshit stories.

what will you say when Biden is declared the victor in mid-November?

42 minutes ago, maineman said:

can you fucking READ???? It won't happen until after the clown is no longer POTUS.  FUCK, but you are stupid!!!!!

IF it ain't gonna happen until Trump is no longer the POTUS, HELL that will be in 20 years, dictators stay as long as they like.                 :)  :)  :)

1 minute ago, maineman said:

what will you say when Biden is declared the victor in mid-November?

"DECLARED" by WHO???? .....  The liberal establishment?????

Or just you "useful idiots"?     

Biden couldn't run a fuckin' Micky D's.

Ohh, that's right, Now it is "Harris and Biden administration" ,  Biden is only the Vice-President.                  :)  :)  :)

9 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

"DECLARED" by WHO???? .....  The liberal establishment?????

Or just you "useful idiots"?     

Biden couldn't run a fuckin' Micky D's.

Ohh, that's right, Now it is "Harris and Biden administration" ,  Biden is only the Vice-President.                  :)  :)  :)

by the Electoral College.  what will you say?  No need to tap dance here and do this huge drama queen act... what will you say when the Electoral College elects Biden as our next president?

Simple question.. IF that happens, what will you do, what will you say?

Just now, maineman said:

by the Electoral College.  what will you say?  No need to tap dance here and do this huge drama queen act... what will you say when the Electoral College elects Biden as our next president?

Simple question.. IF that happens, what will you do, what will you say?

And what will YOU SAY/DO when President Trump IS reelected.

What kind of moron would vote for useless-Joe????? ......  Oops, sorry, I forgot who I was talking to!!!         :)  :)  :)

Just now, bgr39 said:

And what will YOU SAY/DO when President Trump IS reelected.

What kind of moron would vote for useless-Joe????? ......  Oops, sorry, I forgot who I was talking to!!!         :)  :)  :)

I will say that the will of the people has been declared.

Now... grow a fucking set of fucking testicles , you weenie little motherfucker.  Answer MY question.  What will YOU do or say when Biden is elected by the EC  after a slow manual count of absentee ballots?

2 hours ago, Z09 said:

Of course you don't have to prove anything...

Isn't that the liberal way?

The charges will be proven in a court of law, not in an online "chat."

Unfortunately for Trump, liberals work off evidence and reason--not off bullshit like you Trumist sycophants.

The man had you morons pegged when he claimed he could shoot someone dead on 5th Ave and his cultists wouldn't care.

Bill

11 hours ago, maineman said:

I will say that the will of the people has been declared.

Now... grow a fucking set of fucking testicles , you weenie little motherfucker.  Answer MY question.  What will YOU do or say when Biden is elected by the EC  after a slow manual count of absentee ballots?

It goes without saying that "the most communist person to be elected President in the history of the USA has just happened and the most senile person to be elected Vice-President of the USA ALSO just happened".

"God help America"!

THAT is what I would say IF by some evil miracle Camel-Harris was elected President and useless-Joe Biden was elected Vice-President.

THAT IS the way that ticket is running now according to Harris AND Biden.

11 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Unfortunately for Trump, liberals work off evidence and reason--not off bullshit like you Trumist sycophants.

The man had you morons pegged when he claimed he could shoot someone dead on 5th Ave and his cultists wouldn't care.

Bill

????WHAT CHARGES????

You keep having diarrhea-of-the-mouth, but nothing to back up your simple-minded claims.

After Biden getting his son the job for the Chinese government, Biden owes the Chinese communist government BIG TIME!

We ALL KNOW that the Chinese communists own Biden, lock, stock and barrel.

IF by some evil miracle Harris and Biden get elected, you had better learn how to speak Chinese because the Chinese-speaking communists will be your bosses (Owners, in communist lingo).

You useful idiots are a big help to the Chinese communists, They will be thanking you all the way to the re-education camp!                                          LMFAO

15 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

It goes without saying that "the most communist person to be elected President in the history of the USA has just happened and the most senile person to be elected Vice-President of the USA ALSO just happened".

"God help America"!

THAT is what I would say IF by some evil miracle Camel-Harris was elected President and useless-Joe Biden was elected Vice-President.

THAT IS the way that ticket is running now according to Harris AND Biden.

prepare your concession speech, bucko.

11 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

What charges?

More BS Billy..

Like your Russian Collusion??

On 9/15/2020 at 1:56 PM, Wallco1 said:

Get out of my country you commie.

This is a very irrational and stupid reply to previous comments. You cannot cause anyone to leave this country. There is no justification for calling anyone a "commie" just because you are too ignorant and feeble-minded to posit a rejoinder to the facts that the posted.  You, Wallco, are a supremely feeble-minded buffoon with no redeeming qualities. You might consider taking up masturbation as an alternate practice to posting here. It would surely bring you a greater amount of satisfaction.

24 minutes ago, maineman said:

prepare your concession speech, bucko.

Only a brain-dead buffoon (useful idiot) would vote for the Harris-Biden ticket.

Look who I'm telling that to, the biggest brain-dead buffoon here.  You need to learn to speak Chinese IF Biden EVER got in there because, the Chinese communist government owns Biden and his son, lock, stock and barrel.

28 minutes ago, Z09 said:

What charges?

More BS Billy..

Like your Russian Collusion??

Spyclunker knows there are no "sealed indictments waiting for Trump".

Spyclunker is just a useful idiot for the Chinese communist government.

The Chinese communist want to make sure that the Harris-Biden ticket wins in Nov.

Trouble is, Trump IS going to win!!!     

2 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

Only a brain-dead buffoon (useful idiot) would vote for the Harris-Biden ticket.

Look who I'm telling that to, the biggest brain-dead buffoon here.  You need to learn to speak Chinese IF Biden EVER got in there because, the Chinese communist government owns Biden and his son, lock, stock and barrel.

It is a totally false assumption that the PRC government would require Americans to speak Chinese.

They have not required the Cantonese-speaking citizens of Hong Kong to speak Mandarin.

The Colonial government mandated the speaking of Mandarin in the schools long ago.

Mandarin  and Cantonese are mutually unintelligible.

The Chinese plan is not to conquer the USA, it is to surpass it in influence on a world scale. 

With regard to territorial expansion, China is concentrating on making Tibet and  the NW provinces truly Chinese. After that, the obvious next target (assuming they think there is a need for one) would be Siberia, which has a small population and immense resources.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

you really look quite debonaire in tin foil! ;)