Trump may end up at Rikers Island by the end of 2023 if he loses re-election: legal experts

3 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Trump is in serious legal jeapardy?

For what?

Suppose you tell us all the crimes?

I already have. It is a very long list, with bank fraud, insurance fraud, and tax fraud at the top of the list.

There are so many crimes that prosecutors will need to prioritize their cases. The Trump Org is a criminal enterprise. And always has been. Going back to Fred Trump. Crooks.

Bill

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump may end up at Rikers Island by the end of 2023 if he loses re-election: legal experts 'If President Donald Trump loses re-election, he could find himself the first ex-president to be charge

Trump is anti-American. A traitor. Patriots will clean up his mess and put this criminal behind bars where he belongs.   Bill

You are a spineless fucking moron.      

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

I already have. It is a very long list, with bank fraud, insurance fraud, and tax fraud at the top of the list.

There are so many crimes that prosecutors will need to prioritize their cases. The Trump Org is a criminal enterprise. And always has been. Going back to Fred Trump. Crooks.

Bill

Crimes going back to Fred Trump?

4 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

You sound like a high school kid...

You really do

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Crimes going back to Fred Trump?

Fred Trump was a crook. He had is own legal troubles.

Don't be so obtuse. Chicanery and fraud are a family tradition in the Trump Crime family.

Bill

11 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Better than being a kindergartener--like yourself.

Bill

Tell us...

Why didn't Trump get charged with all these crimes 30-40-50 years ago?

And what crimes?

All you do is repeat what some "expert" says on Maddow every night

2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Tell us...

And what crimes?

Unfortunately in this country if you steal $100 or $ 1000 you often end up behind bars, but if you steal $10s of millions you often go scot-free.

Trump's luck has run out.

Bill

4 hours ago, bgr39 said:

"obstruction of justice" against President Trump?

And just what evidence does Mueller have?

Read it for yourself.  I'm not your fucking clipping service.

52 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Trump is in serious legal jeapardy?

For what?

Suppose you tell us all the crimes?

Volume Two of the Mueller Report notes several instances of obstruction of justice. 

34 minutes ago, maineman said:

Volume Two of the Mueller Report notes several instances of obstruction of justice. 

And where's all these indictments ?

1 hour ago, Z09 said:

And where's all these indictments ?

sealed...waiting for him to no longer be POTUS because current DOJ policy is not to indict a sitting president.  You've been given the answer to that question  about a dozen times you stupid, stupid cunt.  Do us both a favor and don't ask it again.

3 hours ago, SpyCar said:

You Trumpists are trying to whistle past the graveyard.

Bill

Well, come on shit-for-brains,  Show us the evidence, and be specific.

It is you brain-dead liberals/communists that are "whistling past the graveyard" about Trump winning reelection.

You freaks KNOW that Trump is going to win the election, THAT is why you make up 10 lies a day, hoping against hope with your delusional dreams will come true. 

NO CHANCE OF THAT (your delusional dreams coming true).  Biden would lose against the dog-catcher.               ROTFLMFAO

2 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

I am STILL WAITING, for you to show us the evidence, not your bullshit stories, but REAL evidence.  Be explicit on where you got the evidence and what it  is.

Fred Trump was a crook. He had is own legal troubles.

Don't be so obtuse. Chicanery and fraud are a family tradition in the Trump Crime family.

Bill

The only crime-family that I know of is useless-Joe Biden, his brother and Joe's son, probably Joe's wife too.

I wonder how much the Biden family increased their wealth since useless-Joe became Vice-President?

2 hours ago, Z09 said:

Tell us...

And what crimes?

Gee, didn't Madcow have one of Trump's tax returns that showed that Trump paid $38 million in taxes in 2005?

Unfortunately in this country if you steal $100 or $ 1000 you often end up behind bars, but if you steal $10s of millions you often go scot-free.

Bill

Good thing that useless-Joe Biden and his kid didn't steal their money in THIS country, instead of Ukraine and communist China, otherwise they would be behind bars here.

2 hours ago, maineman said:

Read it for yourself.  I'm not your fucking clipping service.

Whoever makes the charge, needs to prove  it.

Otherwise you are just another liberal/communist LIAR!

Trumpists are very lazy, ignorant, and functionally illiterate.

Bill

When some asshole makes a charge, I expect them to post their evidence, and be specific.                       :)  :)  :)

2 hours ago, maineman said:

NOW it is down to "several instances" .................................... It WAS "NUMEROUS INSTANCES".

Wait much longer and it will be the truth (NO INSTANCES).

Wait a bit longer and it will be  "Obama has NUMEROUS INSTANCES".                            ROTFLMFAO

5 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Someone seems triggered. LOL.

Bill

?????ME ?????

Hell, I come here to relax and enjoy myself!                               LMFAO

Bill

So what did he steal?

On 9/15/2020 at 7:15 PM, calguy said:

Trump may end up at Rikers Island by the end of 2023 if he loses re-election: legal experts

'If President Donald Trump loses re-election, he could find himself the first ex-president to be charged with a crime.

More than a dozen investigations are already under way against Trump and his associates, so his potential legal exposure is "breathtaking," according to New York Magazine columnist Jeff Wise.

"You might think, given all the crimes Trump has bragged about committing during his time in office, that the primary path to prosecuting him would involve the U.S. Justice Department," Wise wrote. "If Joe Biden is sworn in as president in January, his attorney general will inherit a mountain of criminal evidence against Trump accumulated by Robert Mueller and a host of inspectors general and congressional oversight committees. After the DOJ's incoming leadership is briefed on any sensitive matters contained in the evidence, federal prosecutors will move forward with their investigations of Trump."

Trump could try to pardon himself on his way out of the White House, which would certainly complicate matters, but Wise believes that Manhattan district attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. would likely charge the president with falsifying business records and tax fraud.

"To build a fraud case against Trump, Vance subpoenaed his financial records," Wise wrote. "But those records alone won't be enough: To secure a conviction, Vance will need to convince a jury not only that Trump cheated on his taxes but that he intended to do so."

Unfortunately for the president, his former attorney Michael Cohen and longtime accountant Allen Weisselberg have already signaled they're willing to cooperate with prosecutors and both would have strong evidence to prove Trump's intent.'>>>

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-may-end-rikers-island-164420425.html?

All I can say is  .  .  .  mr. Wise is pretty dumb !

Is he working in a circus or something ?

Because that would explain why he's  so hilarious !