Trump may end up at Rikers Island by the end of 2023 if he loses re-election: legal experts

5 hours ago, calguy said:

Trump may end up at Rikers Island by the end of 2023 if he loses re-election: legal experts

'If President Donald Trump loses re-election, he could find himself the first ex-president to be charged with a crime.

More than a dozen investigations are already under way against Trump and his associates, so his potential legal exposure is "breathtaking," according to New York Magazine columnist Jeff Wise.

"You might think, given all the crimes Trump has bragged about committing during his time in office, that the primary path to prosecuting him would involve the U.S. Justice Department," Wise wrote. "If Joe Biden is sworn in as president in January, his attorney general will inherit a mountain of criminal evidence against Trump accumulated by Robert Mueller and a host of inspectors general and congressional oversight committees. After the DOJ's incoming leadership is briefed on any sensitive matters contained in the evidence, federal prosecutors will move forward with their investigations of Trump."

Trump could try to pardon himself on his way out of the White House, which would certainly complicate matters, but Wise believes that Manhattan district attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. would likely charge the president with falsifying business records and tax fraud.

"To build a fraud case against Trump, Vance subpoenaed his financial records," Wise wrote. "But those records alone won't be enough: To secure a conviction, Vance will need to convince a jury not only that Trump cheated on his taxes but that he intended to do so."

Unfortunately for the president, his former attorney Michael Cohen and longtime accountant Allen Weisselberg have already signaled they're willing to cooperate with prosecutors and both would have strong evidence to prove Trump's intent.'>>>

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-may-end-rikers-island-164420425.html?

ūüėÜ God you gullible fucks will believe anything.¬†

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump may end up at Rikers Island by the end of 2023 if he loses re-election: legal experts 'If President Donald Trump loses re-election, he could find himself the first ex-president to be charge

Trump is anti-American. A traitor. Patriots will clean up his mess and put this criminal behind bars where he belongs.   Bill

You are a spineless fucking moron.      

2 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

"Staying abreast of the news" = listening to the fake liberal news liars.

THAT makes you look fuckin' stupid!!!

Reading. Do you have that skill? The evidence against Trump is massive.

I'd suggest getting an education. Moron.

Bill

4 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

When a dozen people tell you that you're insane......don't you think maybe you are?

Bill

Where's those indictments?

6 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

When a dozen people tell you that you're insane......don't you think maybe you are?

People? You mean Trumpists?

Bwawaahaahaa.

You live in an inverted reality. Try pulling your head out of your ass.

Bill

9 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Asked and answered. Then asked again. and again, and again.

Your tactics are stale.

Bill

The funny part is you actually believe this BS they feed you

5 minutes ago, Z09 said:

The funny part is you actually believe this BS they feed you

"They?" LOL.

Trump's way of doing "business" is legendary. He's as crooked as they come.

He cheats and lies at every opportunity (sort of like you) and now he will need to face the consequences of those dirty dealings.

Bill

14 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

Can you give us the massive evidence against Trump, be specific now, no liberal mumbo-jumbo.

14 hours ago, SpyCar said:

"They?" LOL.

Trump's way of doing "business" is legendary. He's as crooked as they come.

He cheats and lies at every opportunity (sort of like you) and now he will need to face the consequences of those dirty dealings.

Bill

I am STILL waiting for you to tell us what  explicit evidence you have that Trump committed ANY crimes.

Just now, bgr39 said:

I am STILL waiting for you to tell us what  explicit evidence you have that Trump committed ANY crimes.

Volume Two of the Mueller report details numerous obstruction of justice instances.

You should read it.  I have.

20 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Trump knows this is true, which makes him all the more dangerous to survival of the republic. A cornered animal.

State and Federal DAs in NY have the goods on him. More felonies than they can hope to pursue. 

Multiple counts of tax fraud, tax evasion, bank fraud, and insurance fraud.

He's in deep shit and belongs behind bars. His "lock her up" chants will provoke a good deal of schadenfreude when it is he who ends up behind bars.

Bill

fuck off bill...you don't know shit...

19 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Not precisely true that "no charges have been filed" as there are sealed indictments in place.

Under current DOJ "policy," it isn't allowed to charge a sitting president. That's not a "law." jus current practice.

I'm anything but an "idiot," you fucking moron. Trump is in deep shit. He's been running a criminal organization and the prosecutors have the evidence to send him away for the rest of his life.

Trump know that's the case. Makes him very dangerous.

Bill

you know bill, when you say you're  anything but an "idiot,", you're a fucking idiot..

19 hours ago, Toldya said:

It's basically 2+2=5 at this point.

Is that what they teach in college nowadays? No wonder you guys are so fucked up...

18 hours ago, maineman said:

He was impeached, wasn't he?

DO you wanna put your money where your mouth is and bet me?  I say that, upon leaving office, he will, at the very least be impeached.

By the kangaroo laden democratic house intelligence (oxymoron) committee?

another fucking joke, right?

51 minutes ago, maineman said:

Volume Two of the Mueller report details numerous obstruction of justice instances.

You should read it.  I have.

"obstruction of justice" against President Trump?

And just what evidence does Mueller have?

2 hours ago, bgr39 said:

Can you give us the massive evidence against Trump, be specific now, no liberal mumbo-jumbo.

Are you kidding?

He has nothing...

22 hours ago, calguy said:

'If President Donald Trump loses re-election, he could find himself the first ex-president to be charged with a crime.

More than a dozen investigations are already under way against Trump and his associates, so his potential legal exposure is "breathtaking," according to New York Magazine columnist Jeff Wise.

This is so wonderful!  Praise the Lard! 

2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Well then...

Show us all these charges,,,

Soon enough the SDNY, New York AG, and NYC DA will unseal their indictments. 

What will you say then? LOL.

Bill

Soon enough the SDNY, New York AG, and NYC DA will unseal their indictments. 

What will you say then? LOL.

Bill

They'll unseal their indictments....

Kinda like the "wait for the Mueller charges"......

9 minutes ago, Z09 said:

They'll unseal their indictments....

Kinda like the "wait for the Mueller charges"......

They will likely include the criminal wrongdoings that Mueller discovered passed along to them (that were beyond the scope of his mission).

So yes. 100%.

Criminal charges this time. Not just an impeachment. 

Trump is in serious legal jeopardy. Which you know. He knows. And I know.

But keep playing "dumb."

Bill

22 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

They will likely include the criminal wrongdoings that Mueller discovered passed along to them (that were beyond the scope of his mission).

So yes. 100%.

Criminal charges this time. Not just an impeachment. 

Trump is in serious legal jeopardy. Which you know. He knows. And I know.

But keep playing "dumb."

Bill

Trump is in serious legal jeapardy?

For what?

Suppose you tell us all the crimes?