Trump may end up at Rikers Island by the end of 2023 if he loses re-election: legal experts

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump may end up at Rikers Island by the end of 2023 if he loses re-election: legal experts 'If President Donald Trump loses re-election, he could find himself the first ex-president to be charge

Trump is anti-American. A traitor. Patriots will clean up his mess and put this criminal behind bars where he belongs.   Bill

You are a spineless fucking moron.      

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

You stated he'd be impeached and we'd be rid of his orange ass...

I said I'd take that bet...

But then you had a little different approach....

Impeaching doesn't mean he'd leave office..

Well that you fucking idiot...

What did "we'd be done with his orange ass mean"...???

our bet was impeachment only... sorry.  When you went back and re-read that section of your ninth grade civics text book that you had missed in class because you were out in the parking lot sucking cock to earn your beauty school tuition, you realized that that would be a bad bet.... and YOU backed out of it. 

3 minutes ago, Z09 said:

The indictments are ready to go?

What did they indict him for anyway?

who knows for sure...they're sealed.  My bet would be obstruction, at least.

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

The indictments are ready to go?

What did they indict him for anyway?

Do you really believe Trump is an honest man with any intelligence at all?

He doesn't believe in science.

Everyone he knows is in prison.

Almost everyone who's ever worked with him says he's a fucking moron (traitors and chicken shit cowards that they are because they didn't speak up before).

I find it difficult to believe that anyone with any tiny streak of intelligence believes he's fit for office.

Why don't you tell us why you love him so much?

Asking for a friend.

• Like 1
Just now, Mindy09 said:

Do you really believe Trump is an honest man with any intelligence at all?

He doesn't believe in science.

Everyone he knows is in prison.

Almost everyone who's ever worked with him says he's a fucking moron (traitors and chicken shit cowards that they are because they didn't speak up before).

I find it difficult to believe that anyone with any tiny streak of intelligence believes he's fit for office.

Why don't you tell us why you love him so much?

Asking for a friend.

Can you tell us what he;s been indicted for?

1 minute ago, whiteboy said:

By a lying bunch of Democratic fucks.

More proof this country needs a serous governmental process enema ...

Trump was caught red-handed betraying America's national interests. He should have been removed from office.

The GOP Senators (Mitt Romney excluded) will carry their shame for the rest of their days and will be condemned my history for their perfidy.

Bill

• Like 1
Just now, Mindy09 said:

I hope the POS dies soon so we don't have to deal with his dumb ass anymore.

He's all about himself, not about this country.

Actually he's done much for the country...

Just now, SpyCar said:

Trump was caught red-handed betraying America's national interests. He should have been removed from office.

The GOP Senators (Mitt Romney excluded) will carry their shame for the rest of their days and will be condemned my history for their perfidy.

Bill

Caught red handed?

Like what?

Like threatening to hold aid to the Ukraine unless they stop investigating his sons company?

Oh wait..

Wrong guy

Just now, Z09 said:

Caught red handed?

Like what?

Like threatening to hold aid to the Ukraine unless they stop investigating his sons company?

Oh wait..

Wrong guy

Another bald faced lie.

Who, little old me?

Bill

2 hours ago, maineman said:

you always talk so tough.  I bet your e-muscles are huge and look even bigger as your flex them in front of that mirror down there in your mommy's basement.

ROFLMAO!!!

Coming from THE original pussy boy, you sure are Mr. Tough Guy aren't you!!!

Fact is, you are TOO FUCKING SKEERED to get out of Maine to face REAL MEN who can kick your fucking STOLEN VALOR ASS inside of 3 seconds.

Now, care to take a ROAD TRIP?? One way that is. Since you won't be coming home on your own.

1 minute ago, Mindy09 said:

You first.   My questions weren't about indictment.

They were about the man you believe is a good president.

I like his border policy...

His law and order policy with these riots...

Telling the UN and Nato members to pay their fair share...

His prison reform bill...

His approach to Iran ...

His tax cuts that created the lowest unemployment in 50 years...

His work for two historic peace deals in the ME

His work on these terrible trade deals...

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Yeah. Almost 200,000 dead and counting.

Bill

So you blame all the deaths on Trump...??

Who do you blame for the 800,000 more around the globe?

Just now, Z09 said:

Caught red handed?

Like what?

Oh wait..

Wrong guy

It's obvious you and those like you who support this embarrassment of a president will excuse anything and everything that he does.   

i no longer care why because I don't believe you have an answer for that except you hate democrats.

When he's your president for life, perhaps you'll see because that's the direction he's headed.  

He wants to be like his idol, Putin.   He'd do anything to be prez for life.   If that doesn't concern you, I  don't know what else to say except you may just get your wish.   If that happens, I hope you roast in Hell.

3 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

ROFLMAO!!!

Coming from THE original pussy boy, you sure are Mr. Tough Guy aren't you!!!

Fact is, you are TOO FUCKING SKEERED to get out of Maine to face REAL MEN who can kick your fucking STOLEN VALOR ASS inside of 3 seconds.

Now, care to take a ROAD TRIP?? One way that is. Since you won't be coming home on your own.

I wouldn't cross the street to piss on your sorry ass if you were on fire. Why would I waste gasoline to drive all the way down to cracker-town florida to do the same thing?

5 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Another bald faced lie.

Who, little old me?

Bill

A lie?

Are you saying Joe Biden NEVER said fire a prosecutor that was investigating Burisma?

C'mon Billy...

Tell us

3 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

It's obvious you and those like you who support this embarrassment of a president will excuse anything and everything that he does.   

i no longer care why because I don't believe you have an answer for that except you hate democrats.

When he's your president for life, perhaps you'll see because that's the direction he's headed.  

He wants to be like his idol, Putin.   He'd do anything to be prez for life.   If that doesn't concern you, I  don't know what else to say except you may just get your wish.   If that happens, I hope you roast in Hell.

Do I hate Democrats...?

Let's see...

Trump wants to stop the riots and looting

Democrats have said very little and Joe Biden staff members have been bailing out the criminals...

Dems wants no crime for crossing the border illegally

I disagree

Dems are outraged with the words "Merry Christmas

However, allowing a transgender man to follow a 10 year old girl into a rest room is okay...

Free health care illegals..

Question?  Why?

Biden wants high taxes'

I want lower..

Biden wants gun control

Ain't happening...

3 minutes ago, Z09 said:

A lie?

Are you saying Joe Biden NEVER said fire a prosecutor that was investigating Burisma?

C'mon Billy...

Tell us

He wasn't actively investigating Burisma and he was fired because he was corrupt, in league with Vladamir Putin, and was opposed by the entire Western alliance.

Yes. A lie on your part. A bald faced and deliberate lie. Nothing new. That's what you do.

Bill

Just now, SpyCar said:

He wasn't actively investigating Burisma and he was fired because he was corrupt, in league with Vladamir Putin, and was opposed by the entire Western alliance.

Yes. A lie on your part. A bald faced and deliberate lie. Nothing new. That's what you do.

Bill

So the guy wasn't "actively" investigating Burisma?...

....But our VP ordered him to be fired...

And Hunter had nothing to do with it?