Trump may end up at Rikers Island by the end of 2023 if he loses re-election: legal experts

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump may end up at Rikers Island by the end of 2023 if he loses re-election: legal experts 'If President Donald Trump loses re-election, he could find himself the first ex-president to be charge

Trump is anti-American. A traitor. Patriots will clean up his mess and put this criminal behind bars where he belongs.   Bill

You are a spineless fucking moron.      

1 minute ago, maineman said:

He was impeached, wasn't he?

DO you wanna put your money where your mouth is and bet me?  I say that, upon leaving office, he will, at the very least be impeached.

You stated his orange ass would be gone..

You lost

6 minutes ago, Z09 said:

You stated his orange ass would be gone..

You lost

the impeachment statement was a prediction.  The part about his orange ass was "aspirational".  You know... like the clown saying we'd all be back in church by Easter?  Aspirational only.  

And our bet was impeachment...and you backed out of it.

Remember, cunt?

the impeachment statement was a prediction.  The part about his orange ass was "aspirational".  You know... like the clown saying we'd all be back in church by Easter?  Aspirational only.  

Remember, cunt?

Arguing with the trivial pursuit dude is a waste of time.

Remember, cunt?

You stated his orange ass would be gone after his impeachment..

And you were wrong...

He's still the president...

11 minutes ago, maineman said:

this country has certainly seen states place former governors behind bars.... the precedent is there at that level.

Never say never... It’s just had to picture.  No way he could be in public population, I wouldn't think.   If a POTUS ever went to jail, it’d be a fluff, white collar, country club prison. 

2 hours ago, calguy said:

Trump may end up at Rikers Island by the end of 2023 if he loses re-election: legal experts

'If President Donald Trump loses re-election, he could find himself the first ex-president to be charged with a crime.

More than a dozen investigations are already under way against Trump and his associates, so his potential legal exposure is "breathtaking," according to New York Magazine columnist Jeff Wise.

"You might think, given all the crimes Trump has bragged about committing during his time in office, that the primary path to prosecuting him would involve the U.S. Justice Department," Wise wrote. "If Joe Biden is sworn in as president in January, his attorney general will inherit a mountain of criminal evidence against Trump accumulated by Robert Mueller and a host of inspectors general and congressional oversight committees. After the DOJ's incoming leadership is briefed on any sensitive matters contained in the evidence, federal prosecutors will move forward with their investigations of Trump."

Trump could try to pardon himself on his way out of the White House, which would certainly complicate matters, but Wise believes that Manhattan district attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. would likely charge the president with falsifying business records and tax fraud.

"To build a fraud case against Trump, Vance subpoenaed his financial records," Wise wrote. "But those records alone won't be enough: To secure a conviction, Vance will need to convince a jury not only that Trump cheated on his taxes but that he intended to do so."

Unfortunately for the president, his former attorney Michael Cohen and longtime accountant Allen Weisselberg have already signaled they're willing to cooperate with prosecutors and both would have strong evidence to prove Trump's intent.'>>>

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-may-end-rikers-island-164420425.html?

WOW, Trump cheated on his taxes and the IRS is not smart enough to even figure it out?

How about all the tax lawyers that prepare Trump's taxes, will THEY be prosecuted too?

I can't understand how 40-something federal lawyers and, how many FBI agents working for close to 3 years and couldn't come with anything illegal that Trump did?

Can you be a little more exact as to what evidence they have against Trump and what crimes that Trump committed?

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Arguing with the trivial pursuit dude is a waste of time.

Aren't you the dope that claimed Shilling was arrested....???

Ever find that link???

2 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

WOW, Trump cheated on his taxes and the IRS is not smart enough to even figure it out?

How about all the tax lawyers that prepare Trump's taxes, will THEY be prosecuted too?

I can't understand how 40-something federal lawyers and, how many FBI agents working for close to 3 years and couldn't come with anything illegal that Trump did?

Can you be a little more exact as to what evidence they have against Trump and what crimes that Trump committed?

Yeah...

No kidding...

2 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

Stay tuned. When he's no longer president it will probably all be laid out for all to see.

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

I'm not. 

Either you are bloody ignorant or you're a moric Trumpist toady who's covering for a criminal traitor.

Either option sucks.

Trump should be behind bars. He''l be the first president in our history to goes to prison if justice prevails.

Bill

Yes, you are.

AND no, that will never happen.

Grow the fuck up kid.

2 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

All I can say is; ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

If Trump isn’t in prison by 2023, it’s because he would’ve succeeded in his Kremlin designed takeover of Democracy, with a Putin friendly Autocracy firmly installed. All of these Republican Anti-American, flag waving Trump patriots will find out when it’s too late, how they were the true Suckers and Losers. Don’t look for sympathy from me you bunch of bat shit crazy traitors when you see your freedom taken away. You’ll all be kissing the asses of Democrats when you stupid motherfuckers come to realize you’ve been fucked over your cult leader. Until then you can all go fuck yourselves.

sincerely, 

🇺🇸DemDog🇺🇸🖕

6 minutes ago, calguy said:

Stay tuned. When he's no longer president it will probably all be laid out for all to see.

Mueller tried his best for several years to find ANYTHING against Trump.

Before THAT, "H" and his cronies tried to find something on Trump. NOTHING, NADA, ZIP!!!!

16 minutes ago, Z09 said:

You stated his orange ass would be gone after his impeachment..

And you were wrong...

He's still the president...

but it wasn't part of our bet.  

the one you backed out of.

13 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

Mueller tried his best for several years to find ANYTHING against Trump.

Before THAT, "H" and his cronies tried to find something on Trump. NOTHING, NADA, ZIP!!!!

LOL. Not true. Mueller found plenty. The evidence went to SDNY and the NY AG.

His information is part of the cases they've built against Trump. Mueller's mission was limited by current DOJ policy that prohibits the indictment of a sitting president. And by the scope of his brief.

And Trump was rightfully impeached in conjunction with Mueller's investigation.

So you are dead wrong on all fronts. LOL.

Bill

1 minute ago, tunafish said:

Was I talking to you?

No. ABC your way out of this conversation.

go fuck yourself, tough guy.  You got nothin'  

FBI, my ass.

16 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

They have figured out what Trump did to cheat on his taxes, and they've figured out his bank and insurance fraud schemes as well.

And his tax attorneys will likely be prosecuted as well, as IMS "attorney client privilege" doesn't hold in a criminal conspiracy. Then they will likely flip.

Trump is in deep shit.

Bill

16 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Yes, you are.

AND no, that will never happen.

Grow the fuck up kid.

The indictments are ready to go. They have him dead to right. You are kidding yourself, or are very misinformed.

Bill

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

but it wasn't part of our bet.  

the one you backed out of.

You stated he'd be impeached and we'd be rid of his orange ass...

I said I'd take that bet...

But then you had a little different approach....

Impeaching doesn't mean he'd leave office..

Well that you fucking idiot...

What did "we'd be done with his orange ass mean"...???

2 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

The indictments are ready to go. They have him dead to right. You are kidding yourself, or are very misinformed.

Bill

The indictments are ready to go?

What did they indict him for anyway?