He did what no other President could do... Trump is Muad'Dib

2 hours ago, maineman said:

I do not support any policy that is anti-American.  Not one.

Did you support the   Paris  Climate  Accord?

Did you support unfair trade polices ?

Did you support the  illegal payment to  Iran, that did not go thru  Congress, happened  during the  night , in  massively varied  currencies?  

Then yes, you do support globalist  interests, and do not put  America first.

All those globalist countries put they, themselves first  as they  pilfer the  American wealth that Obama  et al  have been handing over.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fuck you...   you  liberal asshole racist POS, we all  know the deal with  you   on top of that  you are  an  anti American globalist    I love all pro Americans, regardless of  ra

Yes, he did. He’s lowered my healthcare costs and given me more access to healthcare. He’s done that for every American. 

ummm,  Dune  is real

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

Trump has replaced strong alliances and global leadership with a transactional approach to world affairs. It's no longer about forging lasting relationships and maintaining a hegemony based on western liberal democracy (including human rights and basic values with roots in the American 'experiment'), it's about getting other countries, no matter what they are like, to do what he wants them to do while doing as little as possible in return. If he can take advantage of anyone-- ally OR enemy, then he considers that a victory.

Retards like the RWNJs on this board think this is great because they're ignorant of how the world works... but it's actually exactly the same reason that Trump went bankrupt so many times and couldn't find investors anymore. It's the reason so many ex-employees despise him and why so many of them want to see him gone. It's because it leaves everyone else with a bad taste in their mouths... and a sense that you can't depend on them in the future.

This is why they openly laughed at Trump during his UN speech, why he's a fucking pariah at G7 meetings, why foreign newspapers endlessly mock and express horror at everything he does... he is objectively a huge negative for world affairs. After 2016 most of them hoped they could wait out the next 4 years and hoped it would all be over soon... but if he wins again, that's pretty much the end of the US as a superpower. Nobody is going to put up with America's bullshit anymore, all of the immigrants who are bringing their skills and knowledge to American universities are going to stop coming, the dollar will stop being the world's reserve currency, and Americans across the country are going to realize that they're no longer on top... and it's going to fucking hurt. 

If Trump is still in the white house at the time, he's going to simply sell off the last remaining public enterprises for bribes and abscond with a bag full of cash... declaring himself the ultimate winner of all time while the US collapses like the USSR did, eventually being bought up by mafia types and ruled by a brutal dictator, or possibly a religious cult leader.  

An accurate assessment, in my opinion. Give yourself a three pats on the Back!

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

An accurate assessment, in my opinion. Give yourself a three pats on the Back!

an accurate  assessment of  Trump rejecting the  globalist polices of   Obama , where the   word  "leadership" meant   handing  out  our fucking  wealth 

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

Trump has replaced strong alliances and global leadership with a transactional approach to world affairs. It's no longer about forging lasting relationships and maintaining a hegemony based on western liberal democracy

Strong alliances and global leader leadership... LOL

We don't need these  lesser coutnries like they need us, and they still need us.    You want American wealth  handed over without anything in return, and  that makes  you anti American, because   you don't put America  first

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

including human rights and basic values with roots in the American 'experiment')

you are a member of the left, a group who open denies  people  the   basic human  right of self defense and stand directly  in contrast  with the   American  experiment, where the  people  govern themselves.   You support government  over the  people.   Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, and tell me  you do support  gun rights and the  right of  self defense.

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

This is why they openly laughed at Trump during his UN speech, why he's a fucking pariah at G7 meetings

They  aren't laughing  now.   Trump is taking down the   global cabal  that  you support.   You support  other  countries  over   America and  worry about  these  bureau/pluto/technocrats mocking us with their arrogance.   It's gross and  frankly bordering on  treasonous.

23 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Did you support the   Paris  Climate  Accord?

Did you support unfair trade polices ?

Did you support the  illegal payment to  Iran, that did not go thru  Congress, happened  during the  night , in  massively varied  currencies?  

Then yes, you do support globalist  interests, and do not put  America first.

All those globalist countries put they, themselves first  as they  pilfer the  American wealth that Obama  et al  have been handing over.

I want America to be a responsible member of the community of nations.  That is not synonymous with being "anti-American" despite your blathering to the contrary.

24 minutes ago, maineman said:

I want America to be a responsible member of the community of nations.  That is not synonymous with being "anti-American" despite your blathering to the contrary.

America  is the greatest force of good in the history of  Earth.   This is not  even a debatable concept.  It is  fact.    So, therefore, we are a responsible member of the  planet.    The community of  nations, as you  put it , is the  globalist  construct you support.

You were unable to  refute the   money pillaging of  our wealth, and sanctioned by previous presidents, only  that you support by trying to  rationalize it as being  "responsible"

11 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

America  is the greatest force of good in the history of  Earth.   This is not  even a debatable concept.  It is  fact.    So, therefore, we are a responsible member of the  planet.    The community of  nations, as you  put it , is the  globalist  construct you support.

You were unable to  refute the   money pillaging of  our wealth, and sanctioned by previous presidents, only  that you support by trying to  rationalize it as being  "responsible"

Our resume is filled with less than great episodes.  The fact that you are willfully blind to them speaks volumes.

Ever president since Wilson has had a progressive income tax structure that took more from the wealthiest among us.  Did every president in that period of time fall under your "anti-American" label?

51 minutes ago, maineman said:

Our resume is filled with less than great episodes.  The fact that you are willfully blind to them speaks volumes.

I never denied  we have made mistakes, we are still the greatest force of good EVER

51 minutes ago, maineman said:

Ever president since Wilson has had a progressive income tax structure that took more from the wealthiest among us.

Umm...   I never  talked about taxes or domestic policy,   this  is about  that revenue being  handed over to foreign governments without it benefitting America, which you support

re reading what I wrote I can see why you  thought was talking about  taxes.  I am talking about  foreign  handouts

24 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

1.  I never denied  we have made mistakes, we are still the greatest force of good EVER

2. re reading what I wrote I can see why you  thought was talking about  taxes.  I am talking about  foreign  handouts

1.  I would think that the citizens of Iran would disagree... as would those of Chile... as would indigenous Americans and the progeny of the Africans we enslaved to build our great nation on the land we stole from the Indians. 

2.  I am not a huge fan of unbridled foreign aid.    I am a supporter of providing economic and defense assistance to our closest friends and to the fellow enemies of our greatest enemies.

15 minutes ago, maineman said:

I would think that the citizens of Iran would disagree... as would those of Chile..

we did nothing to the   citizens...  their government  did.    And Chile was not as bad as  the  left wing  press portrayed it.

16 minutes ago, maineman said:

would indigenous Americans

They were conquered.    Do  you think  that is  a new thing?

17 minutes ago, maineman said:

the progeny of the Africans we enslaved

woah...   the  children of the  slaves sold by their brothers to Arabs  and  transported here by the  British and Dutch ?    

We owe thm  nothing.    

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Strong alliances and global leader leadership... LOL

The entire ridiculously stupid concept of MAGA is based around a return to an absurd misinterpretation of that golden post-WWII/cold war era when the US was globally influential and trying to remake the world in its own image.  

We don't need these  lesser coutnries like they need us, and they still need us.    You want American wealth  handed over without anything in return, and  that makes  you anti American, because   you don't put America  first

America is far less relevant than it used to be during the Cold War, and the war on terror didn't win us any friends either. The transfer of wealth is inevitable as the rest of the world continues to industrialize and their citizens aspire towards greater things domestically. There is no reason why even Americans should buy American products while alternatives are more economical and of equal or superior quality. There is no reason why Europe or any of those other nations should be afraid of Chinese tech being used for spying when America has been doing exactly the same fucking thing with their own tech for 50 years.

Choosing not to be a part of that new world and acting like a petulant child who is so helpless all he can do is scream 'hey not fair!' over and over is an enormous mistake and an embarrassment. It only means that former allies are even LESS obligated to buy American products.

you are a member of the left, a group who open denies  people  the   basic human  right of self defense and stand directly  in contrast  with the   American  experiment, where the  people  govern themselves.   You support government  over the  people.   Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, and tell me  you do support  gun rights and the  right of  self defense.

What does gun control have to do with globalism vs nationalism? Oh wait... I guess we've reached the point in the argument when you would actually need to put effort into thinking about how to respond and even doing research... which means you need to change the topic as a means of avoiding becoming even marginally informed.

They  aren't laughing  now.   Trump is taking down the   global cabal  that  you support.   You support  other  countries  over   America and  worry about  these  bureau/pluto/technocrats mocking us with their arrogance.   It's gross and  frankly bordering on  treasonous.

You're right, they aren't laughing. They're absolutely horrified at what is happening with the civil unrest, Trump's dictatorial aspirations and cult of personality, and the sadistic and absolutely unthinkably horrible covid response. The whole fucking thing looks like it's crashing to the ground, and they're all wondering what they need to do now that America is about to collapse.

The fact that you're proud of what America has become under Trump proves you've never actually understood what it was supposed to be about. You've fallen for some fucked up riff on an old antisemitic 'cabal' conspiracy theory that Hitler himself also used to scare people into justifying genocide (but you won't say it's Jews because you think you aren't a bigot, even though that's where the narrative came from). You think that because Israel is now teaming up with Bahrain and the UAE in an attempt to counter an Iran that is no longer bound by a nuclear agreement, it means that the entire Middle East is going to start holding hands and singing Kumbaya.

You are seriously, deeply, painfully uninformed about pretty much everything you keep talking about. You should be embarrassed, but you'll always be uninformed, so you'll never actually realize that you should be embarrassed.

11 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

1.  we did nothing to the   citizens...  their government  did.    And Chile was not as bad as  the  left wing  press portrayed it.

2.  They were conquered.    Do  you think  that is  a new thing?

3.  woah...   the  children of the  slaves sold by their brothers to Arabs  and  transported here by the  British and Dutch ?    

We owe thm  nothing.    

1.  Two names come to mind:  Mohammed Mosaddegh and Salvadore Allende

2.  new?  no.  Something to be proud of?  no.

3.  The mere fact that we thought nothing of buying people as property  - and then claiming  lifelong ownership of their progeny as well permanently stains our history.... we even enshrined it in our Constitution.

9 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Well Obama and Biden  sure are, as  are the   people  who were getting  it until Trump said fuck that

I disagree.   I think that they both ascribe to my statement you conveniently edited out:  I am a supporter of providing economic and defense assistance to our closest friends and to the fellow enemies of our greatest enemies.

4 minutes ago, Toldya said:

There is no reason why even Americans should buy American products while alternatives are more economical and of equal or superior quality.

So you support free markets?      

Do you  support  unfair  trade polices that  harm America ?

5 minutes ago, Toldya said:

The fact that you're proud of what America has become under Trump proves you've never actually understood what it was supposed to be about.

Bull, you  don't know shit.      You are the one  who doesn't get it.    America didn't  change, the  policies did.

6 minutes ago, Toldya said:

You've fallen for some fucked up riff on an old antisemitic 'cabal' conspiracy theory that Hitler himself also used to scare people into justifying genocide (but you won't say it's Jews because you think you aren't a bigot, even though that's where the narrative came from).

It has nothing to do with religion.   So  you can leave the  anti Semitic crap out of it.     globalism is about  money and  power.  I  know Im not a bigot.    

8 minutes ago, Toldya said:

You think that because Israel is now teaming up with Bahrain and the UAE in an attempt to counter an Iran that is no longer bound by a nuclear agreement, it means that the entire Middle East is going to start holding hands and singing Kumbaya.

Wrong.    Keeping  Iran in check is a  good thing, and  something  you don't like.    

9 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Trump's dictatorial aspirations

OK...   this is why you are  a fucking  RETARD.   All  of you  idiots  who say this shit show  that you  really don't  know a damn thing.

Trump is  the  most law abiding ,  libertarian  President since... ever.   He has been the  victim of a  non stop coup de tat  because he is a  threat to the  Swamp, which  you  obvious;y support.

Anyone who calls Trump a dictator is a  moron

13 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

So you support free markets?      

Do you  support  unfair  trade polices that  harm America ?

What is unfair? The fact that American corporations helped their investors profit and the markets go up by creating a trade deficit with China?? The fact that China kept its currency low so that slave labor and cheap tech parts are even MORE affordable? This would be absolutely glorious if they were being forced to pay their fair share in taxes and those taxes were being given back to society. Then we would be getting cheap goods AND subsidized education AND job creation.

t has nothing to do with religion.   So  you can leave the  anti Semitic crap out of it.     globalism is about  money and  power.  I  know Im not a bigot.

Your 'cabal' theory is antisemitic, you just don't realize it's antisemitic. It was used by the actual Nazis in the 30s to convince the German people that all of their problems were due to a group of Jews who were trying to rule the world from the shadows. It's exactly the same fucking thing.

Wrong.    Keeping  Iran in check is a  good thing, and  something  you don't like.

LMAO you were ranting about Trump achieving peace in the middle east and now you freely admit that it's not true. What's more is that these alliances have already been in place for quite some time now and haven't been able to keep Iran 'in check' at all. Your problem is you're too easily impressed by empty PR spectacle.

OK...   this is why you are  a fucking  RETARD.   All  of you  idiots  who say this shit show  that you  really don't  know a damn thing.

Trump is  the  most law abiding ,  libertarian  President since... ever.   He has been the  victim of a  non stop coup de tat  because he is a  threat to the  Swamp, which  you  obvious;y support.

Drain The Swamp = Get rid of anyone who doesn't swear fealty to Trump himself.

When has any other fucking president built up a cult of mindless retards who chant '12 more years' at Nazi-esque rallies, demand that all political opposition be imprisoned for imaginary crimes, installed their own fucking family members in high ranking positions only to have them commit the exact same 'crimes', show up fully armed in military gear and attempt to goad protesters into conflicts, go out of their way to take over the entire legal system, tell 'jokes' about how they should remain in power, constantly undermine the integrity of elections by talking about how they're fixed while also refusing to admit that a bipartisan investigation found that a hostile foreign power was interfering... etc. etc.

You don't understand any of this because you simply accept whatever he tells you like the mindless, worthless, useless piece of shit that you are.

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Toldya said:

What is unfair?

you  know  damn  well the  tariffs are  unfair, so stop trying to  avoid it

you were ranting about Trump achieving peace in the middle east and now you freely admit that it's not true. What's more is that these alliances have already been in place for quite some time now and haven't been able to keep Iran 'in check' at all. Your problem is you're too easily impressed by empty PR spectacle.

LOL   you  can almost  see the  your butthurt from here.   It s all about  leaving out the  Palestinians  which Obama  said could not be done, and it's  happening.  

Your 'cabal' theory is antisemitic, you just don't realize it's antisemitic.

no, you're  to fucking  stupid  to realize you support the  elites and you are  just a useful  idiot to them.   They  never expected Trump to  win, and  now he is  coming after them.     While   you  support the global thieves

16 hours ago, Toldya said:

When has any other fucking president built up a cult of mindless retards

Only with   Obama.    the racist left wing  fuck   you  helped  get rich  and help our enemies

Smart people  realize that  Trump is most pro-American  president  in decades,  and he is losing  money doing it.

You are so arrogant you can't  see how  stupid you are.

16 hours ago, Toldya said:

show up fully armed in military gear and attempt to goad protesters into conflicts

you are  one  lying douche...    only a  moron  would attack  a  person with a  rifle, and they proved  it.

That was all on them...   you   really are dumb