Jump to content

He did what no other President could do... Trump is Muad'Dib


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

What do you notice about  this article?  its very telling

 

https://nerdist.com/article/dune-who-is-liet-kynes-gender-swap/

I am thinking that you are alluding to the Liet Kynes character being both female and black. 

 

I would not have issue with this except for the fact that they usually go out of their way to show you how they are being inclusive, diverse, whatever. That is not needed. Just tell the story and I will draw the connections.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fuck you...   you  liberal asshole racist POS, we all  know the deal with  you   on top of that  you are  an  anti American globalist    I love all pro Americans, regardless of  ra

Yes, he did. He’s lowered my healthcare costs and given me more access to healthcare. He’s done that for every American. 

ummm,  Dune  is real

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I am thinking that you are alluding to the Liet Kynes character being both female and black. 

 

 

yes, but specific the article , did  you  notice it  only mentions the  gender swap?

 

They  left  out the  entire  race swap...  like it never existed 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

yes, but specific the article , did  you  notice it  only mentions the  gender swap?

 

They  left  out the  entire  race swap...  like it never existed 

Yes, upon re-read I notice that it gets left out. That could be by design or not. I don't know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Yes, upon re-read I notice that it gets left out. That could be by design or not. I don't know.

 

 

Of course it is by design.     Race swaps are  all the rage  now and there is never a  mention of  it.   I  normally don't v\care but it  is getting  obsessive

 

Perry White in  Superman..   Now Commissioner Gordon in  The Batman

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Of course it is by design.     Race swaps are  all the rage  now and there is never a  mention of  it.   I  normally don't v\care but it  is getting  obsessive

 

Perry White in  Superman..   Now Commissioner Gordon in  The Batman

 

 

Possibly. Anyways, saw this tidbit (https://recordstoreday.co.uk/releases/rsd-drop-september/?q=rolling stones&g=undefined)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toldya said:

 

 

Look at this, you stupid stupid useless fuck:

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/globalism

 

 

So you're trying to tell me that during America's post WWII golden age, we were making absolutely no fucking attempts to westernize other nations, nobody else was adopting American-style political systems and America wasn't going out of its way to expand its sphere of influence??

 

The only reason America was EVER a superpower is because people in other countries admired it and believed that its values were good. Now the opposite is true.

 

It was AMERICAN CORPORATIONS that took over the world, shipped jobs overseas, waged illegal wars, and put their fast food chains and Walmarts everywhere... and they did it because looking out for themselves at the expense of others has become THE AMERICAN WAY. It wasn't just trade-- it was a set of values and beliefs in how societies should function. Allies tolerated or even embraced or emulated it as long as they thought America was good or that it was the way forward... but nobody is looking at Trump and thinking Americanism is the way forward anymore. They even had hope under Bush-- the fucking UK even backed the US during the whole bullshit war on terror... and Obama was popular around the world because he was black and intelligent and that meant something at the time, despite failing to revitalize American society in any meaningful way... but Trump is the clearest possible indicator that America is totally fucking lost, and all of the allies that helped America stay powerful are pretty much done with it all. They look at him and see that America is vulgar and ugly and broken.

 

I have no idea what you're even talking about when you say globalism-- it must be some sort of dumb Trumpist conspiracy theory meaning of the word... and it makes absolutely no sense, which is why you just repeat yourself over and over like a retard without ever expanding upon anything you say.

This^^ sounds about right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toldya said:

So you're trying to tell me that during America's post WWII golden age, we were making absolutely no fucking attempts to westernize other nations,

 

no,  I never said that

 

 

I am talking about  NOW

 

you are  too dumb to realize that  your  posted definition  supports my claim  completely, even though  it  dishonestly represents what  globalism  REALLY is

 

5 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Globalism is the  resistance to  America being the sole superpower

 

2 hours ago, Toldya said:

: a national policy of treating the whole world as a proper sphere for political influence

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

he doesn't  know the difference between global trade and   Globalsim, the New World Order, where  American  might is siphoned off and  wealth  is redistributed through various corrupt entities.

 

Its why fools like  @maineman  defend  Biden's  corruption in  Ukraine, they all had their  hands in the cookie jar  while the aid was being  pillaged.    Its why Obama  would not send  weapons. he sent money, which was skimmed and  Bidne  through his son was grabbing some crumbs.

 

Globalism is  real, and  Trump is against it and they want  him gone for it.   This si why  @maineman is anti-American as well as  @Toldya

Joe Biden did nothing corrupt or illegal in Ukraine.  He carried out the foreign policies of the Obama administration.  Period.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

it is insane.   Trump is  most  liberal  Republican potus in history and they  can't stand it, meanwhile they are supporting the corrupt global elites  that made Obama wealthy as hell  and they  love it.

 

@maineman..   do you even  know what you are supporting?

I do.... and you do not.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, maineman said:

Joe Biden did nothing corrupt or illegal in Ukraine.  He carried out the foreign policies of the Obama administration.  Period.

 

 

Exactly.   The most corrupt administration in the  history of the  United States, and  Biden was corrupt as hell.

 

The  globalsits all wanted their piece of the USA money flowing  like spice Melange 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Exactly.   The most corrupt administration in the  history of the  United States, and  Biden was corrupt as hell.

 

The  globalsits [sic] all wanted their piece of the USA money flowing  like spice Melange 

cool story bro. You keep mixing up your opinion with fact... and I will keep calling you on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

no,  I never said that

 

 

I am talking about  NOW

 

you are  too dumb to realize that  your  posted definition  supports my claim  completely, even though  it  dishonestly represents what  globalism  REALLY is

 

 

Where in that definition does it even come close to saying that globalism is a plot to undermine America's standing??? WORLD AS A SPHERE FOR POLITICAL INFLUENCE= American values spreading around the world.

 

NATIONALISM is a RETREAT from that-- a withdrawal from world affairs and abdication of global leadership.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

no,  I never said that

 

 

I am talking about  NOW

 

IT DOESN'T MATTER if you're talking about now.

I am talking about the fact that America USED GLOBALISM to make itself into a superpower.

And now you're trying to say that globalism is about doing the exact opposite.

 

Seriously, why are you like this?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

thanks you..    I do love the Stones

 

The Stones keep telling the asshole Donald J Trump to stop playing their songs at his super-spreader death-cult rallys.

 

He disrespects their wishes. I wonder why he doesn't go with Sympathy For the Devil? It would suit him.

 

Bill

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Toldya said:

IT DOESN'T MATTER if you're talking about now.

I am talking about the fact that America USED GLOBALISM to make itself into a superpower.

 

 

OMG..   you have no idea what you are talking about, still!

 

globalism is global governance where the USA is diminished in influence.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Toldya said:

 

Where in that definition does it even come close to saying that globalism is a plot to undermine America's standing??? WORLD AS A SPHERE FOR POLITICAL INFLUENCE= American values spreading around the world.

 

NATIONALISM is a RETREAT from that-- a withdrawal from world affairs and abdication of global leadership.

 

 

Your definition of globalism  is also wrong.   

 

Dont confuse leadership with money.    We lead thru example. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Exactly.   The most corrupt administration in the  history of the  United States, and  Biden was corrupt as hell.

 

The  globalsits all wanted their piece of the USA money flowing  like spice Melange 

Biden still is corrupt as hell.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

You know you’re supporting anti American policies?   LOL

I do not support any policy that is anti-American.  Not one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Elton's Johnson is only a prick who posts prickish nonsense. Trump says he is against "globalism" because he thinks is contradicts his "America First" slogan.

 

Trump does not actually believe "America First" in any way.

He was peddling neckties that sold retail for $50. And somehow he still had them made in China. There is not a lot of labor in neckties. Fabric and thread are not very expensive, because neckties use little of either.  A good sewing machine operator could easily sew 20 an hour.  That would be $1.00 worth of labor at $20 an hour.

 

Trump is a swindler and a conman. He does not give a shit about America or its citizens. Trump cares only about the fame and fortune of Trump, neither of which benefits American citizens.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Your definition of globalism  is also wrong.   

 

Dont confuse leadership with money.    We lead thru example. 

 

The definition is right there in the dictionary, and you still deny it.

 

And the US WAS a leader because the majority of the other countries believed that the American model was capable of producing a better world. This is why they tolerated or even embraced the illegal wars, the corporate invasions, the ugly capitalist sociopathy, the lowbrow cultural exports, the shit food, etc... but Trump has burned all of that down and now the rest of the world is looking at America as a clear example of what they DON'T want to have happen in their own countries.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump does not actually believe "America First" in any way.

He was peddling neckties that sold retail for $50. And somehow he still had them made in China. There is not a lot of labor in neckties. Fabric and thread are not very expensive, because neckties use little of either.  A good sewing machine operator could easily sew 20 an hour.  That would be $1.00 worth of labor at $20 an hour.

 

Trump is a swindler and a conman. He does not give a shit about America or its citizens. Trump cares only about the fame and fortune of Trump, neither of which benefits American citizens.

 

Trump has replaced strong alliances and global leadership with a transactional approach to world affairs. It's no longer about forging lasting relationships and maintaining a hegemony based on western liberal democracy (including human rights and basic values with roots in the American 'experiment'), it's about getting other countries, no matter what they are like, to do what he wants them to do while doing as little as possible in return. If he can take advantage of anyone-- ally OR enemy, then he considers that a victory.

 

Retards like the RWNJs on this board think this is great because they're ignorant of how the world works... but it's actually exactly the same reason that Trump went bankrupt so many times and couldn't find investors anymore. It's the reason so many ex-employees despise him and why so many of them want to see him gone. It's because it leaves everyone else with a bad taste in their mouths... and a sense that you can't depend on them in the future.

 

This is why they openly laughed at Trump during his UN speech, why he's a fucking pariah at G7 meetings, why foreign newspapers endlessly mock and express horror at everything he does... he is objectively a huge negative for world affairs. After 2016 most of them hoped they could wait out the next 4 years and hoped it would all be over soon... but if he wins again, that's pretty much the end of the US as a superpower. Nobody is going to put up with America's bullshit anymore, all of the immigrants who are bringing their skills and knowledge to American universities are going to stop coming, the dollar will stop being the world's reserve currency, and Americans across the country are going to realize that they're no longer on top... and it's going to fucking hurt. 

 

If Trump is still in the white house at the time, he's going to simply sell off the last remaining public enterprises for bribes and abscond with a bag full of cash... declaring himself the ultimate winner of all time while the US collapses like the USSR did, eventually being bought up by mafia types and ruled by a brutal dictator, or possibly a religious cult leader.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...