He did what no other President could do... Trump is Muad'Dib

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

LOL... yes, globalism has never benefited America ever.

41 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Globalism requires the weakening of America you fool.   

Its not global trade... globalism is the new world order. 

@Toldya obviously doesn't understand economics. 

• Downvote 1
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fuck you...   you  liberal asshole racist POS, we all  know the deal with  you   on top of that  you are  an  anti American globalist    I love all pro Americans, regardless of  ra

Yes, he did. He’s lowered my healthcare costs and given me more access to healthcare. He’s done that for every American. 

ummm,  Dune  is real

40 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You are fucked in the head.

America used globalism to colonize markets all around the world and legitimize wars for profit. Globalism is what made America into the leader of the free world.

Without globalism, America isn't the leader of anything.

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

You are fucked in the head.

America used globalism to colonize markets all around the world and legitimize wars for profit. Globalism is what made America into the leader of the free world.

Without globalism, America isn't the leader of anything.

That is a good point.  Why are they railing about it now, then?

Because China, with three times the population of the planet, is now capable of out producing the US in consumer products. The US cannot bear the competition.  Capitalism craves monopolies and detests competition.

Competition is the reason I   could buy this   Dell Computer for $200 when it was only two years old and a rotating screen Dell monitor to match for $20 and this Dell keyboard for just one buck. So I benefit from  globalism, don't I?

I am going to take care of everybody … Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.”

I am going to take care of everybody.  ME.  Donald J. Trump.  Only I can do it.

24 minutes ago, Toldya said:

you  moron..    Globalism is  opposite  of what you say.   Globalism is the  resistance to  America being the sole superpower

America is the leader  due to   American  Exceptionalism...  say it  AMERICAN  EXCEPTIONALISM 

32 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

@Toldya obviously doesn't understand economics. 

he doesn't  know the difference between global trade and   Globalsim, the New World Order, where  American  might is siphoned off and  wealth  is redistributed through various corrupt entities.

Its why fools like  @maineman  defend  Biden's  corruption in  Ukraine, they all had their  hands in the cookie jar  while the aid was being  pillaged.    Its why Obama  would not send  weapons. he sent money, which was skimmed and  Bidne  through his son was grabbing some crumbs.

Globalism is  real, and  Trump is against it and they want  him gone for it.   This si why  @maineman is anti-American as well as  @Toldya

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

he doesn't  know the difference between global trade and   Globalsim, the New World Order, where  American  might is siphoned off and  wealth  is redistributed through various corrupt entities.

Its why fools like  @maineman  defend  Biden's  corruption in  Ukraine, they all had their  hands in the cookie jar  while the aid was being  pillaged.    Its why Obama  would not send  weapons. he sent money, which was skimmed and  Bidne  through his son was grabbing some crumbs.

Globalism is  real, and  Trump is against it and they want  him gone for it.   This si why  @maineman is anti-American as well as  @Toldya

blah blah blah....

do you have any other tunes or do you just keep repeating this one over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again?

27 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

That is a good point.  Why are they railing about it now, then?

Because China, with three times the population of the planet, is now capable of out producing the US in consumer products. The US cannot bear the competition.  Capitalism craves monopolies and detests competition.

Competition is the reason I   could buy this   Dell Computer for $200 when it was only two years old and a rotating screen Dell monitor to match for $20 and this Dell keyboard for just one buck. So I benefit from  globalism, don't I?

No, it's called buying junk from those who exploit the Chinese/ Pacific Rim slaves indentured for the Corporate elites...

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

For the left being so anti-establishment they sure do attack the actual anti-establishment president and support the globalist establishment puppet, Biden. 

23 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

For the left being so anti-establishment they sure do attack the actual anti-establishment president and support the globalist establishment puppet, Biden. 

it is insane.   Trump is  most  liberal  Republican potus in history and they  can't stand it, meanwhile they are supporting the corrupt global elites  that made Obama wealthy as hell  and they  love it.

@maineman..   do you even  know what you are supporting?

• Thumb up 1
5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I disagree that David Lynch's version of Dune was pretty bad. It was a great film for those who actually read the book,

Correct.     The casting and  production  design were amazing.    For  its  time, it worked 

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

the author clearly did  not have making Dune into a film when he wrote it. There is too much novel here to stuff into even a three hour film. We will see how the  present film fares with viewers to whom Dune is unfamiliar.

pretty sure the  new film will be just a part one...  

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Bullshit. Your isolationist alternate just turns the world over to tyrants like Putin.

Like Trump, you are a poodle.

An anti-American sycophant of our mortal enemy. Gack!

Traitor.

Bill

5 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Your isolationist alternate just turns the world over to tyrants like Putin.

no it doesn't you fool

5 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Like Trump, you are a poodle.

An anti-American sycophant of our mortal enemy. Gack!

But Obama  us  this when he was  president...   saying Russia is no longer our  enemy

“The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because…the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

no it doesn't you fool

But Obama  us  this when he was  president...   saying Russia is no longer our  enemy

“The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because…the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”

You want the world to shrink for its role of leadership in the world.

Isolationism.

Isolationism isn't a pro-peace position.

Obama sought peace, on America's terms. With the USA and out western allies in ascendency and with tyrants in check.

In contrast Trump boosts the Russians, Chinese, and NKs.

Traitors.

Bill

12 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Obama sought peace, on America's terms. With the USA and out western allies in ascendency and with tyrants in check.

Tryants in check?

BAWAWAAAAHAHAHAHA

Obama  set the  ME on FIRE,  he started ISIS and said it would take DECADES to  diminish.    Westernallies in ascendancy?   You mean  getting  American wealth 

Trump said  no...  PAY up.     Ascendancy is crap.. they  play no role in defense and give free health care  while shortchanging  America 

You are wrong on all counts

Obama sold out America  he tried to give  away was wasn't his and the   people  saw that, that is how Trump won, but  putting America First

17 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

n contrast Trump boosts the Russians, Chinese, and NKs.

You are  absurd and flat out wrong, AGAIN     Trump  tried to correct  ChiComs  unfair trade polices, he hasn't boosted   the NORKS or the   Russians,  you are  old nuts

7 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I disagree that David Lynch's version of Dune was pretty bad. It was a great film for those who actually read the book, but confusing for those who have not.  the author clearly did  not have making Dune into a film when he wrote it. There is too much novel here to stuff into even a three hour film. We will see how the  present film fares with viewers to whom Dune is unfamiliar. It is not an attempt as a dystopian novel like 1984.

I admit to watching the movie as a kid and then reading the book in 2005. The book is a masterpiece without paralell. 

10 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I admit to watching the movie as a kid and then reading the book in 2005. The book is a masterpiece without paralell. 

The book is amazing.   If you  saw the  movie first it is like an  outline, as you read  the book  the characters come through   and you see  the faces as  the actors that  played them.

like Duncan  Idaho

DuncanIdaho-RichardJordan.png

RIP Richard Jordan

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

The book is amazing.   If you  saw the  movie first it is like an  outline, as you read  the book  the characters come through   and you see  the faces as  the actors that  played them.

like Duncan  Idaho

DuncanIdaho-RichardJordan.png

Typically I read the book first and then watch the movie. I only watched the film because well, it was 1984 and I was 7 and was intrigued by this grand, fantastical film. I am pumped and ready for the next version coming out in Dec. 

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

you  moron..    Globalism is  opposite  of what you say.   Globalism is the  resistance to  America being the sole superpower

Look at this, you stupid stupid useless fuck:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/globalism

: a national policy of treating the whole world as a proper sphere for political influence

So you're trying to tell me that during America's post WWII golden age, we were making absolutely no fucking attempts to westernize other nations, nobody else was adopting American-style political systems and America wasn't going out of its way to expand its sphere of influence??

The only reason America was EVER a superpower is because people in other countries admired it and believed that its values were good. Now the opposite is true.

It was AMERICAN CORPORATIONS that took over the world, shipped jobs overseas, waged illegal wars, and put their fast food chains and Walmarts everywhere... and they did it because looking out for themselves at the expense of others has become THE AMERICAN WAY. It wasn't just trade-- it was a set of values and beliefs in how societies should function. Allies tolerated or even embraced or emulated it as long as they thought America was good or that it was the way forward... but nobody is looking at Trump and thinking Americanism is the way forward anymore. They even had hope under Bush-- the fucking UK even backed the US during the whole bullshit war on terror... and Obama was popular around the world because he was black and intelligent and that meant something at the time, despite failing to revitalize American society in any meaningful way... but Trump is the clearest possible indicator that America is totally fucking lost, and all of the allies that helped America stay powerful are pretty much done with it all. They look at him and see that America is vulgar and ugly and broken.

I have no idea what you're even talking about when you say globalism-- it must be some sort of dumb Trumpist conspiracy theory meaning of the word... and it makes absolutely no sense, which is why you just repeat yourself over and over like a retard without ever expanding upon anything you say.

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I am pumped and ready for the next version coming out in Dec. 

me too

the  casting  looks  great again, except for the   gender/race swap of Dr Liet Kynes and  subsequent race swap of Chani.    Also  Dr Yueh is  now Asian 

the  obsession with  Hollywood wokeness is  tiresome 

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

me too

the  casting  looks  great again, except for the   gender/race swap of Dr Liet Kynes and  subsequent race swap of Chani.    Also  Dr Yueh is  now Asian 

the  obsession with  Hollywood wokeness is  tiresome 

I agree. Making a character black,asian,female,trans,gay,whatever when the original was not detracts from the story/product. I want a retelling of the story not some commentary on gender bias or whatever. 

19 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I agree. Making a character black,asian,female,trans,gay,whatever when the original was not detracts from the story/product. I want a retelling of the story not some commentary on gender bias or whatever. 

What do you notice about  this article?  its very telling

https://nerdist.com/article/dune-who-is-liet-kynes-gender-swap/