He did what no other President could do... Trump is Muad'Dib

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

and yet it is completely true

according to your opinion as to how the clown measures up to a fictional character.  

You do realize, don't you, that object comparative TRUTH is objectively impossible given the fictional versus reality dichotomy?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fuck you...   you  liberal asshole racist POS, we all  know the deal with  you   on top of that  you are  an  anti American globalist    I love all pro Americans, regardless of  ra

Yes, he did. He’s lowered my healthcare costs and given me more access to healthcare. He’s done that for every American. 

ummm,  Dune  is real

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

and you chose to ignore the birtherism that was the clown's hallmark.

birtherism  was a  Hillary product  and you  know it

Obama was a shady fuck and you ignored his past.  He was a citizen, but he was anti American  as hell and you supported that shit

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

, I think that Obama's speech in Cairo had the potential to reset the entire dynamic

both he and you are anti American  pro Iranian fucks

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

There ain't a fuckiing nurse in the world that can pilot a greyhound along side an oiler in heavy seas.  I can do it with one half of my brain playing online bridge

America  is  better  off with you  retired  and @Str8tEdge saving lives.    

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

Obama was a shady fuck and you ignored his past.  He was a citizen, but he was anti American  as hell and you supported that shit

the clown rode birtherism for four years.  fact.

your opinion of Obama is well known... as is your inherent racism

I am pro-AMerican and anti-Iranian

thanks for your opinion, you disgusting cowardly fuck.

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

You mean like your inherent racism calling Golfboy's wife the n-word?

thanks for your opinion, you disgusting cowardly fuck.

You mean cowardly, by your standards of not going in the military, like your two sons? Do they know that deep down dad thinks they're cowards?

In case you're peeking:

See how that works?

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

fuck you...   you  liberal asshole racist POS, we all  know the deal with  you

on top of that  you are  an  anti American globalist 

I love all pro Americans, regardless of  race and plenty of  them are black

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

I am pro-AMerican and anti-Iranian

Fucking liar.   You are  pro Iranian and   we all  know it,    you support all of Obama's  pro Iranian   policies 

Trump is winning the   ME because  he is  opposite of you and  Obama

• Downvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1
25 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You are a deranged lunatic.

Bill

• Thumb up 1
3 hours ago, maineman said:

He promised a program to replace Obamacare that would cover everyone for less money.

And listen fool... you're a fucking nurse... you change bedpans... you wipe asses... you surf the web on your boss's nickel while other REAL nurses fight COVID in our nation.  YOU are not only a moron, but a lazy despicable moron. I am not a moron at all.  I served my country in harm's way for a quarter of a century. I'll hold my record, my service and my patriotism up against yours any fucking day.

Well, that’s what you heard but obviously that’s not what he meant. Quit making up Trumps argument than arguing the made up argument. You do that enough around here. 😁

2. I have more exposure to Covid than most nurses since I actually work in the ER where they first get treated so go choke on your Metamucil. 

3 hours ago, maineman said:

who I'll vote for is not your concern. Biden is leading in all sorts of demographic groups that Hillary was losing to four years ago.

And the BIGGEST switch has been with the over 50 crowd.  The clown WON that group... Biden leads it now by double digits...and that group votes more regularly than any other.

Such as? Trump has almost 3 times the black support he’s had and made gains in the Latino base so WTF your smoking? 😆

Oh wait. Joe has picked up some racist white voters. 😆

55 minutes ago, maineman said:

and you chose to ignore the birtherism that was the clown's hallmark.

how hypocritical.

but to answer your question, I think that Obama's speech in Cairo had the potential to reset the entire dynamic,

“Birtherism”.......is that what this threads about? No, it’s not.....it’s typical diversion cuz you got nothing. Which, ironically, is the leftist platform for this election. Who knew......

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Telll us ONE PRICE that has been actually LOWERED.

Why do you care? You just want someone else to pay for your shit, like a typical brain dead leftist. 

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Fuck off schlub.    You can't  hold a candle to any  nurse  you shit for brains.

They are the core of the  greatest healthcare system on Earth 

@Str8tEdge

People think doctors are but they don’t understand 90% of the time the doctor is giving orders based on nursing documentation and report. 

If I had @mainemanas a patient I’d make sure and document his 8 days without a bowel movement. 😅

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Amen. 

12 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

The 1984 (or so) version directed by David Lynch was pretty bad. New one coming out in December 2020 and it looks like it does the best job of capturing the true ethos/vibe of Frank Herbert's novel. The beauty of the novel is not the political intrigue but how Melange (the spice) affects one. 

I disagree that David Lynch's version of Dune was pretty bad. It was a great film for those who actually read the book, but confusing for those who have not.  the author clearly did  not have making Dune into a film when he wrote it. There is too much novel here to stuff into even a three hour film. We will see how the  present film fares with viewers to whom Dune is unfamiliar. It is not an attempt as a dystopian novel like 1984.

14 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Trump's success is  not subjective

Bahrain and UAE and Israel have been moving towards this for a very long time. They wanted an alliance with Israel and the USA against Iran-- it's a Sunni-Shia thing foremost... and it has already been happening without all the fanfare for over a decade. The only reason they're making a big deal of it now is because Trump promised them fighter jets-- yet another obvious bribe to help him win the election.

I mean come on-- you seriously think that UAE and Israel were at each other's throats until Trump waved his magic fucking wand and suddenly they were embracing each other as allies?

You are such a moron.

15 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is not Muad'ib: Trump is clearly Baron Vladimir Harkonnen. A fat fool, but not capable of flight as the real Baron was.

If anything, tearing up the Iran deal pushed these alliances forward in preparation for a MASSIVE WAR.

28 minutes ago, Toldya said:

If anything, tearing up the Iran deal pushed these alliances forward in preparation for a MASSIVE WAR.

The truth is that the Iran Deal was beneficial to peace and stability and Trump breaking it was the opposite.

8 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Well, that’s what you heard but obviously that’s not what he meant. Quit making up Trumps argument than arguing the made up argument. You do that enough around here. 😁

2. I have more exposure to Covid than most nurses since I actually work in the ER where they first get treated so go choke on your Metamucil. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-obamacare-promises-236021

go fuck yourself you pathetic piece of shit.

35 minutes ago, maineman said:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-obamacare-promises-236021

go fuck yourself you pathetic piece of shit.

No one will lose coverage. There will be insurance for everybody. Healthcare will be a “lot less expensive” for everyone — the government, consumers, providers.

Once again YOU FUCKING LYING PIECE OF SHIT. Trump NEVER said the government would PAY FOR EVERYONES CARE YOU FUCKING LIAR. 😆

1. No one is losing coverage unless they aren't paying for it. 

2. EVERYONE qualifies for health insurance.

3. Trump has done many things to cut the cost of healthcare for consumers, providers and government.

NO WHERE DID HE CLAIM THE GOVERNMENT WAS GOING TO PAY FOR EVERYONE'S HEALTHCARE YOU FUCKING BALD FACED LYING PIECE OF SHIT.