Jump to content

He did what no other President could do... Trump is Muad'Dib


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fuck you...   you  liberal asshole racist POS, we all  know the deal with  you   on top of that  you are  an  anti American globalist    I love all pro Americans, regardless of  ra

Yes, he did. He’s lowered my healthcare costs and given me more access to healthcare. He’s done that for every American. 

ummm,  Dune  is real

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

"The politics depicted in Dune are similar to that of present day America"... that would have said what you wanted. 

 

Boris is an attention seeking tar baby.

 

And as dumb as they come...other than Duck and Gator.

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Why attempt to change the subject of a good thing? 
 

Is your hatred and agenda so deep as to not see a positive where a positive exists? Is that the approach everyone should take with the next Dem POTUS?
 

seriously man.....

you mean like the approach the right took with the LAST democrats POTUS?  Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.  We're just getting started motherfucker..... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

In short, Melange is a drug that has gives longer life spans, greater vitality, greater awareness, increased intelligence, and in some Prescience (ability to see the future). 

Melange also enables humans to fold space. In the last film, it physically alters them greatly, so that they have giant heads and mouths that look like razor clams.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

He’s also planning on having zero troops in Afghanistan by 2021. 

He was also planning on replacing Obamacare with something bigger and better and cheaper that covered everyone.

 

I'll believe it when I see it... but he'd better hurry... because if he's gonna get it done n 2021, he's only gonna have 19 days to get it done on HIS watch. ;)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

And not a peep from the left. He’s also planning on having zero troops in Afghanistan by 2021. 
 

A true anti-war president and the left has shown their neocon colors. 

This is NOT any sort of peace accord. Israel and these Arab nations have never, ever been at war. And I really doubt that there will be NO US troops in Afghanistan. Perhaps they will pay then five times more and call them "contractors", that would be one likely scenario.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

He was also planning on replacing Obamacare with something bigger and better and cheaper that covered everyone.

 

I'll believe it when I see it... but he'd better hurry... because if he's gonna get it done n 2021, he's only gonna have 19 days to get it done on HIS watch. ;)

 

 

Trump lies about everything. It seems pathological.

 

His death-cultists eat it up.

 

Weird times.

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

He was also planning on replacing Obamacare with something bigger and better and cheaper that covered everyone.

 

I'll believe it when I see it... but he'd better hurry... because if he's gonna get it done n 2021, he's only gonna have 19 days to get it done on HIS watch. ;)

 

He already did with healthcare such as:

 

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/13/912545090/trump-signs-new-executive-order-on-prescription-drug-prices
 

You probably don’t know what Trump has done to lower healthcare prices because you watch CNN. 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

This is NOT any sort of peace accord. Israel and these Arab nations have never, ever been at war. And I really doubt that there will be NO US troops in Afghanistan. Perhaps they will pay then five times more and call them "contractors", that would be one likely scenario.

He’s certainly done more than Obama did in 8 years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

He was also planning on replacing Obamacare with something bigger and better and cheaper that covered everyone.

 

I'll believe it when I see it... but he'd better hurry... because if he's gonna get it done n 2021, he's only gonna have 19 days to get it done on HIS watch. ;)

 

An excellent point! Trump clearly has not even the slightest inkling of any healthcare bill. He claimed he had the whole thing all planned out, but then he declared "no one realized it would be soooo complicated".  Clearly he was LYING when he said he had a plan.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

Trump lies about everything. It seems pathological.

 

His death-cultists eat it up.

 

Weird times.

 

Bill

Such as? How about the anti-war Obama? 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

He already did with healthcare such as:

 

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/13/912545090/trump-signs-new-executive-order-on-prescription-drug-prices
 

You probably don’t know what Trump has done to lower healthcare prices because you watch CNN. 😆

did he replace Obamacare with something bigger and better and cheaper that covered everyone ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

did he replace Obamacare with something bigger and better and cheaper that covered everyone ?

 

He did not. He tried to kill the ACA (and got close) with no plan in place. He's also kill pre-existing conditions--if he could--while he lies that he'd protect it.

 

The guy is a pathological liar. You know this. I know this. Hell, I think the Trumpists know this.

 

They seem to like it.

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump clearly has not even the slightest inkling of any healthcare bill. He claimed he had the whole thing all planned out,

 

 

He  lost the  support  because it  was during the   Russian  Collusion  Hoax... remember?    The fucking  Democrat  lie  that fucked up  our country for 3 years

 

Rot in Hell

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

 

 

10 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

He already did with healthcare such as:

 

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/13/912545090/trump-signs-new-executive-order-on-prescription-drug-prices
 

You probably don’t know what Trump has done to lower healthcare prices because you watch CNN. 😆

"an irresponsible and unworkable policy that will give foreign governments a say in how America provides access to treatments and cures for seniors and people struggling with devastating diseases." 

The order calls on the health and human services secretary to "immediately take appropriate steps to implement his rulemaking plan to test a payment model," putting in place "most favored nations" policy. Translated: As with most executive actions, this only just begins what will be a lengthy bureaucratic process that may or may not ultimately result in the promised policy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

He’s certainly done more than Obama did in 8 years. 

No, he has not, Obama was left with a deteriorating situation in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan as well. The situations were vastly different. McConnell was not cooperating with Obama's plans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, maineman said:

did he replace Obamacare with something bigger and better and cheaper that covered everyone ?

Yes, but not how you think. You think the government should hand out healthcare. Trump made ALL healthcare cheaper and more accessible so you could you know? Support yourself. 
 

Why is literally every leftist solution the government forcefully confiscating from some and handing to others? 
 

No one is fucking special and deserves my earnings more than my own family, welfare queen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

No, he has not, Obama was left with a deteriorating situation in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan as well. The situations were vastly different. McConnell was not cooperating with Obama's plans.

Yes. He has. Not even debatable unless you’re a crazed fascist Nazi neocon leftist. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Yes, but not how you think. You think the government should hand out healthcare. Trump made ALL healthcare cheaper and more accessible so you could you know? Support yourself. 
 

Why is literally every leftist solution the government forcefully confiscating from some and handing to others? 
 

No one is fucking special and deserves my earnings more than my own family, welfare queen. 

Did he do what he promised he would do?  yes or no?  no tap dancing... just give me a ONE WORD ANSWER.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, maineman said:

 

"an irresponsible and unworkable policy that will give foreign governments a say in how America provides access to treatments and cures for seniors and people struggling with devastating diseases." 

The order calls on the health and human services secretary to "immediately take appropriate steps to implement his rulemaking plan to test a payment model," putting in place "most favored nations" policy. Translated: As with most executive actions, this only just begins what will be a lengthy bureaucratic process that may or may not ultimately result in the promised policy.

It’s NPR. Of course the piece is going to be filled with severe TDS drivel. I didn’t link it for its content, dumbass. Here’s a non-TDS press release. 
https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/07/24/trump-administration-announces-historic-action-lower-drug-prices-americans.html
 

Trump Administration Announces Historic Action to Lower Drug Prices for Americans

Today, President Donald Trump took historic action to deliver lower prescription drug prices to American patients. The President signed four Executive Orders on drug pricing directing the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) to take several steps to deliver for American patients lower costs on prescription drugs, including insulin and epinephrine, and ensure Americans are getting the lowest price possible for their drugs.

The executive orders instruct HHS to take a number of actions:

  • End a shadowy system of kickbacks by middlemen that lurks behind the high out-of-pocket costs many Americans face at the pharmacy counter. Under this action, American seniors will directly receive these kickback as discounts in Medicare Part D. In 2018, these Part D discounts totaled more than $30 billion, representing an average discount of 26 to 30 percent.
  • Require federally qualified health centers who purchase insulins and epinephrine in the 340B program to pass the savings from discounted drug prices directly on to medically underserved patients. This will increase access to life-saving insulin and epinephrine for the patients who face especially high costs among the 28 million patients who visit FQHCs every year, over six million of whom are uninsured.
  • Finalize a rule allowing states to develop safe importation plans for certain prescription drugs.
  • Authorize the re-importation of insulin products made in the United States if the Secretary finds re-importation is required for emergency medical care pursuant to section 801(d) of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
  • Create a pathway for safe personal importation through the use of individual waivers to purchase drugs at lower cost from pre-authorized U.S. pharmacies.
  • Take action to ensure that the Medicare program and seniors pay no more for the most costly Medicare Part B drugs than any economically comparable OECD country, ending foreign countries’ free loading off the backs of American taxpayers and pharmaceutical investments. This order takes effect in 30 days unless Congress acts.

“President Trump has already done more than any other President to lower drug costs,” said HHS Secretary Alex Azar. “No President has ever taken action on drug prices as bold as any one of today’s individual actions. Today’s executive orders will deliver billions of dollars in discounts directly to patients at the pharmacy counter, safe low-cost imported drugs for Americans, the best deals for America on highly expensive drugs, and direct discounts passed on to patients on important drugs from community health centers. The President’s new efforts to cut drug costs are about making it affordable for American patients to be in control of their own health, their own healthcare choices, and the care they decide on with their own doctor.”

“Today’s Executive Order does what President Trump came into office with a mandate to do: disrupt a failed Washington status quo,” said CMS Administrator Seema Verma. “Thanks to this bold step, Medicare will no longer be a powerless price taker, and American seniors will no longer foot the bill for the world’s innovation while other countries take a free ride.”

“Access to affordable medicines is a public health priority and bringing more drug competition to the market and addressing high costs are top priorities of the Administration, HHS and FDA. The FDA is undertaking a series of policy and scientific initiatives to help patients get access to the safe and effective treatments they require,” said FDA Commissioner Stephen M. Hahn, M.D. “We’ll work closely with HHS to implement the Executive Order as it relates to FDA. We remain committed to advancing the policies outlined in the Safe Importation Action Plan, as quickly as possible, as we continue our broader work to increase drug competition to benefit American consumers.”

“Today’s action by the President will ensure that the most vulnerable among us receive the greatest benefit from both the health center and 340B drug pricing programs,” said HRSA Administrator Tom Engels. “The executive order will further help these two programs work together to see to it that health center patients have access to both high quality primary care and life-saving, affordable medications.”

###

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

NO. He has not. Not even debatable unless you’re a crazed clown squad sycophant like me with orange jism dripping off my chin.

FIFY

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

Did he do what he promised he would do?  yes or no?  no tap dancing... just give me a ONE WORD ANSWER.

Yes, he did. He’s lowered my healthcare costs and given me more access to healthcare. He’s done that for every American. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...