He did what no other President could do... Trump is Muad'Dib

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fuck you...   you  liberal asshole racist POS, we all  know the deal with  you   on top of that  you are  an  anti American globalist    I love all pro Americans, regardless of  ra

Yes, he did. He’s lowered my healthcare costs and given me more access to healthcare. He’s done that for every American. 

ummm,  Dune  is real

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

I certainly did. Biden kicked Ryan's ass so hard.

He actually never  answered a single question.    Ryan  let him get away with it.

No wonder you  are shit debater..  

2 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

He'll do the same with trump.

LOL

8 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Point out where another rodent, or POTUS for that matter......has made any positive headway in the ME.

Standing by.....and apology dick sucking tours are not positive-obviously given the results.

The announcement between nations that have never been at war and have quietly been working together for a very long time is hardly big news. Better than a kick in the head--all things being equal--but one has to wonder what sort of promises Trump made to spur the obviously politically themed announcement.

Trump has a bad record of working against America's national interests in pursuit of his own personal gain. 

Bill

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

He actually never  answered a single question.    Ryan  let him get away with it.

No wonder you  are shit debater..  

LOL

Bwwaaaahaaaahaaa.

Biden crushed Ryan. You are a dope.

Bill

Just now, impartialobserver said:

Meme's are for those who do not have the capability to express themselves in more succinct fashion.

Memes are  for people with a  sense of  humor.  Your  arrogance  is laughable, really.

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

yeah the same way you 'crush' people here  dipshit

The sense of embarrassment among Republicans over Paul Ryan's 2012 debate performance with Joe Biden was palpable

Vocabulary lesson. Free of charge. Moron.

Bill

10 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Meme's are for those who do not have the capability to express themselves in more succinct fashion.

No, memes are a visual aid directed at dumb fucks that can't comprehend written words....you're really struggling today....go change a diaper.

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Memes in politics are for simple minded fools. Well, mission accomplished on your part. 

The meme was referring  to   Dune as a  real entity,  not politics 

Your arrogance is a  cover as you aren't nearly as clever as you think you are.

Just now, RebelGator said:

No, memes are a visual aid directed at dumb fucks that can't comprehend written words....you're really struggling today....go change a diaper.

He thinks he is  some sort of   Brainiac,  typical  liberal 

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

The meme was referring  to   Dune as a  real entity,  not politics 

Your arrogance is a  cover as you aren't nearly as clever as you think you are.

"Dune is real" ... your words and not mine. Most people read this literally and not imply any number of possible meanings. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

"Dune is real" ... your words and not mine. Most people read this literally and not imply any number of possible meanings. 

Dune takes place  over 10,000 years from   now,   how can it be real?   You are such a stiff.