He did what no other President could do... Trump is Muad'Dib

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fuck you...   you  liberal asshole racist POS, we all  know the deal with  you   on top of that  you are  an  anti American globalist    I love all pro Americans, regardless of  ra

Yes, he did. He’s lowered my healthcare costs and given me more access to healthcare. He’s done that for every American. 

ummm,  Dune  is real

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Where there was war, Muad'Dib would now bring peace. Where there was hatred, Muad'Dib would bring love. To lead the people to true freedom and to change the face of Earth

Knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees! I promise! I promise!—Donald Trump

Get him out! Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court! Don't worry about it!—Donald Trump

I love the old days! You know what they used to do to guys like that in a place like this? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks!—Donald Trump

In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough!—Donald Trump

I'll beat the crap out of you!—Donald Trump, speaking to a protester

I'd like to punch him in the face!—Donald Trump

Maybe he should have been roughed up.—Donald Trump, after being told that a Black Lives Matter activist had been kicked, punched and called the n-word

I don't know if I'll do the fighting myself or if other people will.—Donald Trump (we're pretty sure Trump will leave the beatings of protesters to other people)

You know, part of the problem and part of the reason it takes so long is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore, right?—Donald Trump

The audience hit back and that's what we need a little bit more of.—Donald Trump, after being told that a black protester had been sucker-punched

We've become weak!—Donald Trump, lamenting that people who exercise their constitutional rights are not beaten up as they were in the "good old days"

Torture works. Ok, folks? You know, I have these guys [who say] "Torture doesn't work!" Believe me, it works. And waterboarding is your minor form. Some people say it's not actually torture. Let's assume it is. But they asked me the question, "What do you think of waterboarding?" Absolutely fine. But we should go much stronger than waterboarding.—Donald Trump

The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families.—Donald Trump

We're going to hit them and we're going to hit them hard. I'm talking about a surgical strike on these ISIS stronghold cities using Trident missiles [Trident missiles are nuclear weapons].—Donald Trump

Somebody hits us within ISIS [and] you wouldn`t fight back with a nuke?—Donald Trump defending his idea of responding to terrorist attacks with nuclear weapons even though ISIS is embedded in heavily populated civilian areas and multitudes of innocent babies and their families would be slaughtered!

Then why are we making them? Why do we make them?—Donald Trump insisting that because we make nukes we have to use them!

I'm never going to rule anything out.—Donald Trump explaining that he will never rule out using nukes, or rape, or genocide, or even destroying the world!

19 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Are you  familiar with Muad'Dib?

Muadib killed    motherfuckers.    Lots of  motherfuckers

Did he do it because he loved them and wanted to make peace with them?

Fucking hell why am I even arguing with you... you're losing more and more of your mental abilities with each passing day.

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Fucking hell why am I even arguing with you... you're losing more and more of your mental abilities with each passing day.

lol     you're  not that smart.  Please.

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Did he do it because he loved them and wanted to make peace with them?

Muad'Dib  killed  anyone  who was against  peace.

The  Emperor is the  Globalist hoarde

The Harkonnens are the  Democrats

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

globalist asswipes  worry about the  opinions of  other countries  who  are mad that Trump made aid conditional 

Trump is Muad'Dib

SO.... you didn't read the linked article?

Why not just say so?

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Where there was war, Muad'Dib would now bring peace. Where there was hatred, Muad'Dib would bring love. To lead the people to true freedom and to change the face of Earth

Is Muad'Dib a Jewish word?

9 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

its a reference from the novel, Dune. 

After five Dune movies and three or four novels, I thought that everyone at least knew who Muad'Ib was.  "Fear is the Mind killer!  The Spice must Flow.  We have Wormsign here the likes of which God himself as never seen!"

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

no, that is  Pelosi

You are  part of the   globalist elites

Trump is ridding the  planet of you   evil  fucks

Trump cannot rid the planet of anyone. He doesn't have the right, the smarts or the power. It is He that will be disposed of.

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

no, that is  Pelosi

You are  part of the   globalist elites

Trump is ridding the  planet of you   evil  fucks