I just watched 'Cuties', the Netflix movie that was produced in France about the exploitation of children in sexually suggestive dancing.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh so grinding your hips and rubbing your crotch is just fine for 12 year old girls to do you are fucking sick 

Calling “Cuties” an embrace of child sexual exploitation is like calling “The Exorcist” an endorsement of demon possession. 

Just showing what liberals advocate. I think it's important for people to know exactly what these animals stand for.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Been there and done just that  (ike I posted in a previous post on this thread) !

That is why I can say with absolute certainty that's a retardes' place to live and to go to.

I don't know your experience, but when I was there there were for the most part cheap street hookers on display !

Not one classy whore !

Not one !

And you could see a whole bunch of them were heroine junkies.

When I was there, all whores were in windows displaying the goods. Many of them were foreigners, a good number were oriental looking, but some European - clearly not many Dutch women.  Classy?  Well, that wasn't my impression.  Anyway, as I'm not inclined to have sex with a whore, I was palling around with a buddy from Ireland.  We had a few beers and I cajoled him into picking one out of a window and pay for some service.  It took some convincing, but eventually my buddy went in and was out about 5 minutes later.   We had a good laugh about it and another beer.   I was there the week of Queensday, which was a lot of fun.

I enjoyed my stay in Amsterdam, but I'm not into prostitutes.  As for whether they were heroin junkies or not, I really could not tell.  They did not appear to be.  The entire place is very clean and the women did look clean.  Like I said, it was mostly tourists in the red light district.  I walked all over Amsterdam and knew it like the back of my hand by the time I left.  My main hangout was a little gym in the center of the city. 

Someone did fire a gun not too far from there and I recall the cops looking for a gun in one of the canals just outside of where the whores were.  

27 minutes ago, Skans said:

When I was there, all whores were in windows displaying the goods. Many of them were foreigners, a good number were oriental looking, but some European - clearly not many Dutch women.  Classy?  Well, that wasn't my impression.  Anyway, as I'm not inclined to have sex with a whore, I was palling around with a buddy from Ireland.  We had a few beers and I cajoled him into picking one out of a window and pay for some service.  It took some convincing, but eventually my buddy went in and was out about 5 minutes later.   We had a good laugh about it and another beer.   I was there the week of Queensday, which was a lot of fun.

I enjoyed my stay in Amsterdam, but I'm not into prostitutes.  As for whether they were heroin junkies or not, I really could not tell.  They did not appear to be.  The entire place is very clean and the women did look clean.  Like I said, it was mostly tourists in the red light district.  I walked all over Amsterdam and knew it like the back of my hand by the time I left.  My main hangout was a little gym in the center of the city. 

Someone did fire a gun not too far from there and I recall the cops looking for a gun in one of the canals just outside of where the whores were.  

mmhmmm  .  .  .  naruhodo, nah !