I Haven't Seen A Single Liberal Mainstream Station Report This In Depth - Officers Ambushed

4 minutes ago, Butthead said:

There are like 9 threads on this already

Have you seen any in depth reporting from Liberal Mainstream? Even a brief mention? Liberal mainstream is inclined to ignore anything that may make waves for Democrats. And details are unheard of. Hang on. Have you seen any of these crimes reported on mainstream? 

9 minutes ago, Butthead said:

You provided 3 links to the story from the MSM.  

Hopefully they're softening up. I guess there are crimes that, try as you may, can't be ignored. I guess I shouldn't rush to judgment.  Have you seen any of these on mainstream? 

6 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Hopefully they're softening up. I guess there are crimes that, try as you may, can't be ignored. I guess I shouldn't rush to judgment.  Have you seen any of these on mainstream? 

I really dont watch the MSM so I have no idea, but my guess is that they probably don't cover these stories.    The cops being shot is being covered by everybody from what I can see based on a Google search.  

1 hour ago, Scout said:

MSNBC gave it a lot of coverage.  

Conceptual drawings and stuff.

Comments about lawmakers , etc. 

Jim caught lying  misinforming again. 

I would definitely give MSNBC points if they reported the guys race. Have you seen that? I would hope they would be up front; and that I would respect. I can't say all mainstream lies by omission. I know when Trayvon was shot by the "white" Hispanic, that was reported.

3 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

Have you seen any in depth reporting from Liberal Mainstream? Even a brief mention? Liberal mainstream is inclined to ignore anything that may make waves for Democrats. And details are unheard of. Hang on. Have you seen any of these crimes reported on mainstream? 

I found it within 8 seconds on CNN. In-depth... not sure you can quantify that being as anything less than page after page of scathing anti-liberal propaganda would not meet your threshold

3 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

I'm well aware of the direction mainstream leans. Apparently there is nothing negative on the planet that isn't Trump's fault. De Blasio  keeps the subways open - Trump's fault. Pelosi says come to Chinatown - Trump's fault. People get shipped to nursing homes - Trump's fault. Biden can't remember the first line of the Gettysburg Address - Trump's fault. Like that.

You could not stay on topic if your life depended on it, it would seem. 

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

You could not stay on topic if your life depended on it, it would seem. 

This is just a forum. Threads constantly go off on tangents. I'm quite observant; and I can be a nit picker too. When I asked our libs to find one thing on this list that was not spot on accurate, I did not get a single rational reply. They just danced around the subject. TIMELINE: The Trump Administration's Decisive Actions To ...

6 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

This is just a forum. Threads constantly go off on tangents. I'm quite observant; and I can be a nit picker too. When I asked our libs to find one thing on this list that was not spot on accurate, I did not get a single rational reply. They just danced around the subject. TIMELINE: The Trump Administration's Decisive Actions To ...

I am responding to your OP and that's it. Your tangents carry no interest with me. 

8 hours ago, Chiseler said:

FB-IMG-1600107203056.jpg

What is up with corporations handing money to a domestic terrorist organization? 

WTF are wrong with these morons? hopefully, real sports fans will turn to hockey. 

• Thumb up 1
7 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Exactly.  We run shit.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

STFU...nobody asked you.

a51cfc79aa3484917169f3fd80815aba.jpg