exman is a hack !

"Political hack", also called partisan hack, is a pejorative term describing a person who is part of the political party apparatus, but whose intentions are more aligned with victory than personal conviction. The term "hired gun" is often used in tandem to further describe the moral bankruptcy of the "hack".

On 9/13/2020 at 10:07 PM, XavierOnassis said:

You are not very bright. If he wins, you will sure as hell regret it.

Well, I certainly hope those with IQ's over 140 vote for Biden; and the rest vote for Trump!  MAGA!!

On 9/15/2020 at 7:37 PM, Old Mack said:

exman is a hack !

"Political hack", also called partisan hack, is a pejorative term describing a person who is part of the political party apparatus, but whose intentions are more aligned with victory than personal conviction. The term "hired gun" is often used in tandem to further describe the moral bankruptcy of the "hack".

I speak only for myself. But some White women find Trump to be incompetent, obnoxious, corrupt, misogynistic and dumb, possible all five things.

27 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I speak only for myself. But some White women find Trump to be incompetent, obnoxious, corrupt, misogynistic and dumb, possible all five things.

I’m not voting for a candidate who  slept her way to advance her career 

Just now, king of the county said:

I’m also not voting for a candidate whose staff contributed money to bail out a child abuser

Yeah, blah blah blah. You hate women.

Maybe you had a mean mommy, a nasty big sister, were abused by nuns, but you hate women.

34 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah, blah blah blah. You hate women.

Maybe you had a mean mommy, a nasty big sister, were abused by nuns, but you hate women.

You're just sore because everyone gets to fuck nice ladies  .  .  .  but all you get is this:

Sportief meisje in jeans shorts met fit kont show middelvinger, fuck you off teken tussen haar benen in de voorkant van een witte muur. Outdoor grappige lifestyle portret, concept van brutale, rebel, Punk, onfatsoenlijk

You only get to fuck your hand, whom you lovingly call  "wife" !
  • Thumb up 1
2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Some women of all different races think the same thing about the draft dodging rapist Bill Clinton who abandoned his Black son BUT what is your point ?

"He was the only Caucasian man she was having sexual relations with at the time I was conceived."

man — Page 2 — BWCentral

18 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

My point is that Trump is unqualified to  be reelected.Bill Clinton is not running, you silly turkey.

Biden has the smarts to select competent advisors and listen to them, rather that try to vie with them for attention.

Who you Talkin to?