• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guess swallowin' Navy seman will rot your brain.   ...and inflame your TDS.   Ha!

LMFAO we already know you are a proven pathological liar

Let him keep thinking that 

1 hour ago, JaySolo said:

1.  You want to know? Ask @Z09

2. Here's one example of someone posting a picture and you doubting it's them

Iamgreatagain:

3.  In the past, 1AC posed a picture of him, in uniform. you laughed and said that wasn't him, it was his father.

4.  You once asked SE how do you know his documentation doesn't actually belong to friends, another family member, or neighbors. You've also accused him of buying it off of E-Bay,

5.  Cool story, bro.

Never handled a video camera in your life, have you?

If you have you'd know to have your face and picture ID in the same frame the camera wouldn't be able to resolve the printing on the picture ID.

I thought THAT was self-evident.

Further, my father and I share the same name. What's to say you don't share the same name with a relative who's documentation your claiming is yours.

1.   I have no interest whatsoever.

2.   I have no idea whether the woman in her pictures is her, and neither to you.

3.  Actually, I think  I said that his body armor made him look fat....which it did.

4  .I have no way to verify his C.V. and neither do you.

5.  Do you use your Mom's old Tandy 1000 and a dial up to get onto the web?  I only ask that because it would seem that you don't have the sort of webcam functionality that most laptops have today.  Have you never participated in a Zoom meeting?  Have you ever connected to anyone with FaceTime?  Right at the top, dead in the middle of my MacBook Air screen is a little camera.  and that camera has really remarkable resolution.  I can turn my camera on and, voila!  There I am... staring right at myself... and if I hold up my pale blue DD Form 2 (RETIRED), it is quite easy to see that the FACE on the ID card is the exact face of the person holding up the ID card.... right down to my snow white goatee.    I can easily put the ID card close enough to the camera for you to see where my RANK/PAYGRADE  is clearly indicated as CDR/O5...  and you can easily see that my EXPIRATION DATE is clearly indicated as INDEF.  You could also see my name, my signature and my DoD ID Number but you won't get that opportunity... I used a cute little app called iMovie on my Mac and I made a youtube video - using the built in camera on my Mac and I sent it to spotdogg ... just like this guy explains on  THIS Youtube video:    (now don't you feel stupid? "video camera"  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

2.   I have no idea whether the woman in her pictures is her, and neither to you.

3.  Actually, I think  I said that his body armor made him look fat....which it did.

5.  Do you use your Mom's old Tandy 1000 and a dial up to get onto the web?  I only ask that because it would seem that you don't have the sort of webcam functionality that most laptops have today.  Have you never participated in a Zoom meeting?  Have you ever connected to anyone with FaceTime?  Right at the top, dead in the middle of my MacBook Air screen is a little camera.  and that camera has really remarkable resolution.  I can turn my camera on and, voila!  There I am... staring right at myself... and if I hold up my pale blue DD Form 2 (RETIRED), it is quite easy to see that the FACE on the ID card is the exact face of the person holding up the ID card.... right down to my snow white goatee.    I can easily put the ID card close enough to the camera for you to see where my RANK/PAYGRADE  is clearly indicated as CDR/O5...  and you can easily see that my EXPIRATION DATE is clearly indicated as INDEF.  You could also see my name, my signature and my DoD ID Number but you won't get that opportunity... I used a cute little app called iMovie on my Mac and I made a youtube video - using the built in camera on my Mac and I sent it to spotdogg ... just like this guy explains on  THIS Youtube video:    (now don't you feel stupid? "video camera"  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

But.... he can't be bothered with going back and seeing the proof of his lie. LMFAO

2 hours ago, maineman said:

Just as we have no idea  the person you claim to be is you, nor the documentation you produce belongs to you.

Just as we have no way to verify your c.v. 

So the liar continues lying. Color me all sorts of surprised.

First off I said if your face and the ID card were both in the frame, the camera could not resolve the print on the ID.

Second, you must have agreed because, rather than admit you wrote something unclear you went back and change the post to include all the bull about putting the ID up to the webcam. Then you tried to blame me for not knowing. Rather than accept responsibility for your lousy communication you lied and tried to blame me.

Third, what do you think "cam" is short for? And what does it record? Audio? No video. Further, what does the webcam use to record the video? Would it be the same electronics as in a video camera?

Now, don't YOU feel stupid for lying and stupid for not knowing what you're talking about?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just now, lucifershammer said:

I need  more info @Scout

Not happening any more.  

I just couldn't figure out why a post that had no quotes of mine or @ thingees or the little lower right 'like' things

was sending me notifications for Jay's posts.  I'm sure there was something in the post (it was rather lengthy)

but I couldn't find it.  

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

Not happening any more.  

I just couldn't figure out why a post that had no quotes of mine or @ thingees or the little lower right 'like' things

was sending me notifications for Jay's posts.  I'm sure there was something in the post (it was rather lengthy)

but I couldn't find it.  

That has happened to me before. It's some  kind of glitch.

2 hours ago, JaySolo said:

Just as we have no idea  the person you claim to be is you, nor the documentation you produce belongs to you.

Just as we have no way to verify your c.v. 

So the liar continues lying. Color me all sorts of surprised.

First off I said if your face and the ID card were both in the frame, the camera could not resolve the print on the ID.

Second, you must have agreed because, rather than admit you wrote something unclear you went back and change the post to include all the bull about putting the ID up to the webcam. Then you tried to blame me for not knowing. Rather than accept responsibility for your lousy communication you lied and tried to blame me.

Third, what do you think "cam" is short for? And what does it record? Audio? No video. Further, what does the webcam use to record the video? Would it be the same electronics as in a video camera?

Now, don't YOU feel stupid for lying and stupid for not knowing what you're talking about?

First...the camera can, and does resolve the print of the ID card and maintain my actual live face in focus.   I can stare into the camera, and then move the ID card I am holding closer to the camera where you can make out the picture and all of the supporting documentation.  I never lied to you.  I said I had made a Youtube Video that proved my claim.  Which is exactly correct

I recorded myself - video and audio - showing everyone with a ticket - that the man on the video who calls himself maineman is the exact same man as the man on the ID card that maineman is holding and talking about.  I am ME... telling you that I am maineman from liberal forum... and I am simultaneously holding an ID card with MY photo on it that verifies the fact that I am a retired Commander in the US Navy.  If you believe that such a video exists, you will wave the white flag and slink away.  If you DON'T believe such a video exists, I could give a fuck.  I watched it again today and... funny thing... my goatee is a bit longer today than it was then, but, I was wearing the same royal blue T-shirt.  Again... if you want a peek, let's talk PayPal or Venmo.

17 minutes ago, maineman said:

First...the camera can, and does resolve the print of the ID card and maintain my actual live face in focus.   I can stare into the camera, and then move the ID card I am holding closer to the camera where you can make out the picture and all of the supporting documentation.  I never lied to you.  I said I had made a Youtube Video that proved my claim.  Which is exactly correct

I recorded myself - video and audio - showing everyone with a ticket - that the man on the video who calls himself maineman is the exact same man as the man on the ID card that maineman is holding and talking about.  I am ME... telling you that I am maineman from liberal forum... and I am simultaneously holding an ID card with MY photo on it that verifies the fact that I am a retired Commander in the US Navy.  If you believe that such a video exists, you will wave the white flag and slink away.  If you DON'T believe such a video exists, I could give a fuck.  I watched it again today and... funny thing... my goatee is a bit longer today than it was then, but, I was wearing the same royal blue T-shirt.  Again... if you want a peek, let's talk PayPal or Venmo.

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, maineman said:

COWARD And LIAR 🤥

3 hours ago, maineman said:

First...the camera can, and does resolve the print of the ID card and maintain my actual live face in focus.   I can stare into the camera, and then move the ID card I am holding closer to the camera where you can make out the picture and all of the supporting documentation.

One of these things is not like the other.

If you can read the print when your face is in frame, what's the point of holding the ID up to the camera?

How many times have you changed this story? It's went from face and ID in frame, face in frame and holding ID card in front of camera, to, now both.

I never lied to you.

If a constantly changing story isn't lying, just what do you call it?

I said I had made a Youtube Video that proved my claim.  Which is exactly correct

You claim. I haven't seen it. So I put it in the realm of the rest of your lies until proven otherwise. "My camera can have my face and ID in frame and, dagnabbit, you can actually read the small print on the ID." Yah, sure, now tell me the one with the three bears.

Those of you out there in NHBland, try putting your face and an ID in frame and see if you can read the print on the ID.

I recorded myself - video and audio - showing everyone with a ticket - that the man on the video who calls himself maineman is the exact same man as the man on the ID card that maineman is holding and talking about.  I am ME... telling you that I am maineman from liberal forum... and I am simultaneously holding an ID card with MY photo on it that verifies the fact that I am a retired Commander in the US Navy.

And that ticket is $1000 bet, which no one will make, and that in itself tags you as a liar.

If you believe that such a video exists, you will wave the white flag and slink away.  If you DON'T believe such a video exists, I could give a fuck.  I watched it again today and... funny thing... my goatee is a bit longer today than it was then, but, I was wearing the same royal blue T-shirt.

Isn't it funny how when you lie about things you just happen to be doing them. How ever the bit about the goatee and the shirt are a nice touch.

Again... if you want a peek, let's talk PayPal or Venmo.

Why would I make a bet of $1000 when I can have you prove your a liar again and again.

And the fact your too ego blind to see it is just gravy.

Yah, stick with that line of bull, it's a real winner ;) 

14 hours ago, JaySolo said:

One of these things is not like the other.

If you can read the print when your face is in frame, what's the point of holding the ID up to the camera?

How many times have you changed this story? It's went from face and ID in frame, face in frame and holding ID card in front of camera, to, now both.

If a constantly changing story isn't lying, just what do you call it?

You claim. I haven't seen it. So I put it in the realm of the rest of your lies until proven otherwise. "My camera can have my face and ID in frame and, dagnabbit, you can actually read the small print on the ID." Yah, sure, now tell me the one with the three bears.

Those of you out there in NHBland, try putting your face and an ID in frame and see if you can read the print on the ID.

And that ticket is $1000 bet, which no one will make, and that in itself tags you as a liar.

Isn't it funny how when you lie about things you just happen to be doing them. How ever the bit about the goatee and the shirt are a nice touch.

Why would I make a bet of $1000 when I can have you prove your a liar again and again.

And the fact your too ego blind to see it is just gravy.

Yah, stick with that line of bull, it's a real winner ;) 

You really aren't very bright.  If  held up an ID card close enough to the camera to read the rank, the ID photo of ME would not be in the frame.  When MY face is in the frame along with the entire ID card right next to my face, it becomes apparent that the photograph on the ID card is, indeed, a photograph of the man holding UP the ID card and simultaneously identifying himself as "maineman from Liberal Forum", but the letters on the ID card are a bit too tiny to read when both my face and the ID photo are on screen So... the video begins and I hold up my ID card next to my face, talking all the while, showing you clearly that the two goateed faces are the same guy....then I move the ID card away from the side of my face and move it slowly closer to the webcam until my Rank/Rate are clearly visible... then I pull it slowly back again and, voila, there is the proof of maineman's retired status!   The price tag doesn't make ME a liar... it makes those who continue to claim I am not a naval officer liars.  If you were so sure I could NOT produce such proof, the price would be irrelevant.  The price tag entitles you to proof.  And if I CANNOT produce the proof, the price tag entitles you to $1000.

If I cannot produce the video I claim to have made, you don't pay me,  I pay you.  But save yourself the money.. ask spotdogg... he's seen it. 

9 hours ago, maineman said:

You really aren't very bright.

If the above statement by you were any more ironic Andrew Lloyd Webber would be writing songs about you and the quote above.

So, it's my fault your communication skills suck, right? What happened to boat school and "Yes Sir!" "No Sir!" "No excuse Sir!".  If you ever went to boat school, you would know that was to teach you responsibility. Would a career naval office avoid responsibility for what he's done? You do. From changing posts when you've been proven wrong to childish nonsense like this, you refuse responsibility every chance you get.

If  held up an ID card close enough to the camera to read the rank, the ID photo of ME would not be in the frame.  When MY face is in the frame along with the entire ID card right next to my face, it becomes apparent that the photograph on the ID card is, indeed, a photograph of the man holding UP the ID card and simultaneously identifying himself as "maineman from Liberal Forum", but the letters on the ID card are a bit too tiny to read when both my face and the ID photo are on screen 

Gee, isn't the bold  above what I told you and  you responded to it with a snarky post.

So... the video begins and I hold up my ID card next to my face, talking all the while, showing you clearly that the two goateed faces are the same guy....then I move the ID card away from the side of my face and move it slowly closer to the webcam until my Rank/Rate are clearly visible... then I pull it slowly back again and, voila, there is the proof of maineman's retired status!   The price tag doesn't make ME a liar... it makes those who continue to claim I am not a naval officer liars.  If you were so sure I could NOT produce such proof, the price would be irrelevant.  The price tag entitles you to proof.  And if I CANNOT produce the proof, the price tag entitles you to $1000.

What is this the fourth iteration of this? Get it right the first time.

If I cannot produce the video I claim to have made, you don't pay me,  I pay you.  But save yourself the money.. ask spotdogg... he's seen it. 

Be glad I didn't make the bet, you would have lost.

As you wrote:

On 9/14/2020 at 2:30 PM, maineman said:

You could also see my name, my signature and my DoD ID Number but you won't get that opportunity... 

I see you edited the post the above clip is from. You original stated the software blurred the name, signature and DoD ID Number.

You're really showing your brilliance here. The brilliance of a five watt bulb. Just how stupid do you think people are? You're displaying a redacted ID and a redacted DoD ID.

All that proves is you have an ID and a DoD ID that belongs to someone. With the name redacted the DoD and the DD Form 214 could belong to your father, a friend, or a neighbor. You could have gotten them in suitcase you bought a Goodwill or a yard sale. You could have downloaded and printed it off the internet. 

You don't to show the picture ID, it didn't offer anything that we didn't already know.

As a matter of fact, you wasted your time making the video, it doesn't prove anything we don't already know. And for that "Privilege" you wanted a $1000 bet.

But you did go through all the trouble of making the video, then redacting the names, signitures, and DoD ID numbers on your ID and the DoD ID. It nice to see we truthers are living rent free in you head.

57 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

If the above statement by you were any more ironic Andrew Lloyd Webber would be writing songs about you and the quote above.

So, it's my fault your communication skills suck, right? What happened to boat school and "Yes Sir!" "No Sir!" "No excuse Sir!".  If you ever went to boat school, you would know that was to teach you responsibility. Would a career naval office avoid responsibility for what he's done? You do. From changing posts when you've been proven wrong to childish nonsense like this, you refuse responsibility every chance you get.

1.  Gee, isn't the bold  above what I told you and  you responded to it with a snarky post.

2.  I see you edited the post the above clip is from. You original stated the software blurred the name, signature and DoD ID Number.

3.  You're really showing your brilliance here. The brilliance of a five watt bulb. Just how stupid do you think people are? You're displaying a redacted ID and a redacted DoD ID.

.  All that proves is you have an ID and a DoD ID that belongs to someone. With the name redacted the DoD and the DD Form 214 could belong to your father, a friend, or a neighbor. You could have gotten them in suitcase you bought a Goodwill or a yard sale. You could have downloaded and printed it off the internet. 

You don't to show the picture ID, it didn't offer anything that we didn't already know.

As a matter of fact, you wasted your time making the video, it doesn't prove anything we don't already know. And for that "Privilege" you wanted a $1000 bet.

5.  But you did go through all the trouble of making the video, then redacting the names, signitures, and DoD ID numbers on your ID and the DoD ID.

1.  you said I couldn't show both the ID and my face using a video camera.  I showed both myself and my ID card... and then I slowly moved the ID card closer to the camera so that you could read it... it wasn't rocket science.

2.  I never said any software blocked out my personal information.  I simply used little strips of a post-it note.

3.  With MY OWN PICTURE ON IT.  The only parts that are redacted have nothing to do with my claim that I am the guy in the ID and that the ID says that the guy in the picture with the white goatee - that is the exact same guy that is HOLDING the ID and claiming to be "maineman from liberal forum" and it a retired Commander in the US Navy.

4.  except for the fact that the real life person talking in the YouTube video and identifying himself as "maineman from liberal forum" is the exact same face that is on the ID card... right down to the white goatee.  You don't NEED to know my NAME to know that the man in the video who claims to be "maineman from liberal forum" is the same man on the ID card with a rank of CDR/O5.   My video DOES answer your question... and prove my assertion.  And AGAIN... you really ought not to waste your money on watching the video... just ask spotdogg... who HAS seen the video and he will save you the embarrassment.

5.  And t was no trouble to make the youtube video.... I make them all the time.  I made the first one back in 2011... it's really easy after a few dozen times.  I spent maybe three minutes deciding what to say, and then two minutes recording it.  uploading to YouTube took about another minute. 

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

1.  you said I couldn't show both the ID and my face using a video camera.  I showed both myself and my ID card... and then I slowly moved the ID card closer to the camera so that you could read it... it wasn't rocket science.

2.  I never said any software blocked out my personal information.  I simply used little strips of a post-it note.

3.  With MY OWN PICTURE ON IT.  The only parts that are redacted have nothing to do with my claim that I am the guy in the ID and that the ID says that the guy in the picture with the white goatee - that is the exact same guy that is HOLDING the ID and claiming to be "maineman from liberal forum" and it a retired Commander in the US Navy.

4.  except for the fact that the real life person talking in the YouTube video and identifying himself as "maineman from liberal forum" is the exact same face that is on the ID card... right down to the white goatee.  You don't NEED to know my NAME to know that the man in the video who claims to be "maineman from liberal forum" is the same man on the ID card with a rank of CDR/O5.   My video DOES answer your question... and prove my assertion.  And AGAIN... you really ought not to waste your money on watching the video... just ask spotdogg... who HAS seen the video and he will save you the embarrassment.

5.  And t was no trouble to make the youtube video.... I make them all the time.  I made the first one back in 2011... it's really easy after a few dozen times.  I spent maybe three minutes deciding what to say, and then two minutes recording it.  uploading to YouTube took about another minute. 

https://youtu.be/Zt6_iMH-wuA

1 hour ago, maineman said:

Cool story bro'.

Too bad the facts suggest otherwise:

From the link above:

Cool story, bro.

Never handled a video camera in your life, have you?

If you have you'd know to have your face and picture ID in the same frame the camera wouldn't be able to resolve the printing on the picture ID.

So once again you lied. Color me all sorts of surprised.

Is this like the link above. Before you deleted that part, changing the post, you said you used software to blur out the information.

3.  With MY OWN PICTURE ON IT.  

And that proves what?

The only parts that are redacted have nothing to do with my claim that I am the guy in the ID and that the ID says that the guy in the picture with the white goatee - that is the exact same guy that is HOLDING the ID and claiming to be "maineman from liberal forum" and it a retired Commander in the US Navy.

And you could have easily pasted anyone's picture over it. Hell, I would hazard a guess you can even download military ID on the internet, just like you can download DD-214s. From there a lamination machine isn't hard to get. 

When I first moved down here, several years ago, I knew a guy who had an ID that said he was with a federal police force. Long story short, he wasn't.

I'm not embarrassed at all. Why would I be? You're the one that should be embarrassed. But, as always you're not.

So tell me does the DD-214, which is what you originally claimed you were presenting, have a picture of you on it? Hence, the need for more than a picture.

I imagine so. Since our discussion started, you must have made three videos, just to keep with the holes I keep poking in your statement that there's a video out there.

12 hours ago, maineman said:

The price tag doesn't make ME a liar... it makes those who continue to claim I am not a naval officer liars.  If you were so sure I could NOT produce such proof, the price would be irrelevant.  The price tag entitles you to proof.  And if I CANNOT produce the proof, the price tag entitles you to $1000.

Actually, doing something for a bet no one will take proves you're a liar very handily. If you were telling the truth you wouldn't expect payment for proof. Does your church charge you for telling you the truth? 

On 9/13/2020 at 11:23 AM, ROG62 said:

In another Forum, this is the content of a thread he started in 2020 elections...

All the trend lines are going against the clown.  Adios Motherfucker!

Now a sure indication of whether the COWARD believes this, is whether he's planning a Big Biden Bash the night of the election.

Remember when he was SURE about Hillary winning?   He held a Clinton Victory Gala on election night.

Of course, it didn't turn out like he'd hoped but it did prove he really did believe Hillary would win.

Without him planning something similar for Biden, I don't think we can take him at his word that he thinks Biden will win.

Just saying ...

• Thumb up 1
53 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

Cool story bro'.

Too bad the facts suggest otherwise:

From the link above:

Cool story, bro.

Never handled a video camera in your life, have you?

If you have you'd know to have your face and picture ID in the same frame the camera wouldn't be able to resolve the printing on the picture ID.

So once again you lied. Color me all sorts of surprised.

Is this like the link above. Before you deleted that part, changing the post, you said you used software to blur out the information.

And that proves what?

And you could have easily pasted anyone's picture over it. Hell, I would hazard a guess you can even download military ID on the internet, just like you can download DD-214s. From there a lamination machine isn't hard to get. 

When I first moved down here, several years ago, I knew a guy who had an ID that said he was with a federal police force. Long story short, he wasn't.

I'm not embarrassed at all. Why would I be? You're the one that should be embarrassed. But, as always you're not.

So tell me does the DD-214, which is what you originally claimed you were presenting, have a picture of you on it? Hence, the need for more than a picture.

I imagine so. Since our discussion started, you must have made three videos, just to keep with the holes I keep poking in your statement that there's a video out there.

Actually, doing something for a bet no one will take proves you're a liar very handily. If you were telling the truth you wouldn't expect payment for proof. Does your church charge you for telling you the truth? 

I never claimed I was presenting my DD-214 because the DD-214's don't have pictures.  Retired ID cards do.  

I made one video - at least a year ago... I have my ID card  which I show on the video and I have my DD-214 which I don't... because there is no photo on it to verify that the guy who is talking on the video is the same guy on the document.... if you think that I would expend the amount of time and effort to fabricate a false Retired ID card, I have nothing but laughter to offer you.

AND I NEVER deleted anything from any post where I said that software had obscured anything.  You need to put down the Vodka bottle. and sober up.  

Look... you are determined to believe that I am not who I say I am...and, as of this very moment, I am determined to not care about that any more.  I am determined to not care about YOU anymore... and I am determined to put you on ignore so that I don't have to have you humping my leg any longer.  As one of my heroes, Edward R. Murrow used to say, "Good night and Good luck".   And as the Cisco Kid used to say, "Adios Motherfucker."

1 hour ago, maineman said:

I never claimed I was presenting my DD-214 because the DD-214's don't have pictures.  Retired ID cards do.  

Cool story bro.'

I never said you were presenting your DD-214 because it doesn't have picture. You said you were blurring out names with software. I said because you were blurring out names with software and the DD-214 has no picture designating who its about the DD-214 could belong to anybody. YOUR the one who needs to put down the vodka bottle and sober up. I'm sober, are you?

I made one video - at least a year ago... I have my ID card  which I show on the video and I have my DD-214 which I don't... because there is no photo on it to verify that the guy who is talking on the video is the same guy on the document.... if you think that I would expend the amount of time and effort to fabricate a false Retired ID card, I have nothing but laughter to offer you.

Why not? You've wasted how much time, twisting this way and that, trying to make it sound like you have a video. First you say you have an ID and a DD-214 on film, then you say its only an ID. First you say you have your mug and the ID in frame, then your face and you hold the ID up to the camera, then both.

Fabrication is one option, it could be a friend, neighbor, or family members.

AND I NEVER deleted anything from any post where I said that software had obscured anything.  You need to put down the Vodka bottle. and sober up.  

Yah, like I never said you couldn't see print if both your face and ID card are in frame. (You changed that post, too (You, of course, realize that's lying, don't you?).) So you should put down the vodka bottle, sober up, and quit typing drunk.

Look... you are determined to believe that I am not who I say I am...and, as of this very moment, I am determined to not care about that any more.  I am determined to not care about YOU anymore... and I am determined to put you on ignore so that I don't have to have you humping my leg any longer.  As one of my heroes, Edward R. Murrow used to say, "Good night and Good luck".   And as the Cisco Kid used to say, "Adios Motherfucker."

So let's see. I can still post responses to your bullshit, but you won't respond to me. Just think of the typing it'll save me. I call that very good luck indeed. 

And a happy trails and yippee-ki-yay, mothercruncher to you, too.