Labor has weakened its strength by taking on so much consumer debt.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, silly boy, you are totally mistaken.  You clearly haven't brushed up on your idiot lib economic theories lately, have you?   You see, the first idiot lib theory of labor posits that if s

You want to improve wages, start with cutting up your credit cards and putting money into savings.  Then you will be in a position to squeeze the balls of management.    

You want to improve wages? Get rid of all the illegals that drive labor wages down.    What your labor is worth is based on simple supply and demand, MORON.   

7 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Then why don't you PROVE ME WRONG and show the board why you get paid more based on your low credit card balance? 😂

Because you can't. Labor value has ZERO to do with personal debt you FUCKING MORON. 

you have never shown yourself correct on any topic.

10 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Then why don't you PROVE ME WRONG and show the board why you get paid more based on your low credit card balance? 😂

Because you can't. Labor value has ZERO to do with personal debt you FUCKING MORON. 

8 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Can @Scout  show us ONE JOB that gets paid more by having low credit card debt? 

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

you have never shown yourself correct on any topic.

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Another lie since you refuse to prove me wrong and you right. 😆

Run @Scout RUN!!!!!

Another lie since you refuse to prove me wrong and you right. 😆

YOu are what children call "a sore loser" or "sour grapes".  :D 

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Show me where I made this claim.  Good luck.  :D  :D  :D   

Read your thread title and OP. You tried to claim personal debt weakens a laborers ability to receive compensation for their labor. 🤣

So? When are you going to back this up? It's been 6  pages now and all you've done is deflect from your ridiculous premise. 

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Read your thread title and OP. You tried to claim personal debt weakens a laborers ability to receive compensation for their labor. 🤣

So? When are you going to back this up? It's been 6  pages now and all you've done is deflect from your ridiculous premise. 

I knew you couldn't find it.  LOSER!  :D  

Str8 just admitted he can't find the post he has been defending himself

against for 2-3 days now!  :D  Do you believe him?  

Labor has weakened its strength by taking on so much consumer debt.

In other words, personal debt lowers your labor value. 

You're probably too fucking stupid to even understand what you posted. 😆

Just now, Scout said:

Its the thread title and OP, dummy. 😂

16 hours ago, Scout said:

Nob matter how often you decide to comment, we still all know you

are virtually ignorant of Economics.  And you have only made it

worse with every comment (100s of them) you have made on the

subject today.  

It is okay that Economics is over your head.

Just don't try to pretend otherwise because you 

paint a portrait of yourself as a fool - a lying fool. 

So now one of the most economically-illiterate retards on the forum is criticizing someone else for being ignorant of economics???  Lol...

Oh Irony, thy name is scout... 

3 minutes ago, Nighthawk said:

So now one of the most economically-illiterate retards on the forum is criticizing someone else for being ignorant of economics???  Lol...

Is your dick up Str8's butt or is his up yours?  :D 

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

Is your dick up Str8's butt or is his up yours?  :D 

I will give you the same advice I gave this poor, pitifully stupid kid when I was in junior high school after someone called him a fag and the best response he could come up with was- "so are you!"  I told him, "look, you are clearly not cut out for verbal sparring, so you should just bow out now and save yourself further embarrassment."  You should probably take heed of this advice as well while you at least have some tiny shred of dignity remaining.

Good luck.

Back to the topic, Labor is probably weakened more by technology than consumer debt. Yes, they keep the job and therefore accept what they perceive as inferior wages because of the mountain of consumer debt. However, what really makes labor have less bargaining power is technology/automation. Depending on the industry, automation is creeping slowly into one's workspace and it is not leaving. 

3 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Back to the topic, Labor is probably weakened more by technology than consumer debt. Yes, they keep the job and therefore accept what they perceive as inferior wages because of the mountain of consumer debt. However, what really makes labor have less bargaining power is technology/automation. Depending on the industry, automation is creeping slowly into one's workspace and it is not leaving. 

I agree.

11 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

11 hours ago, Scout said:

In other words, personal debt lowers your labor value. 

You're probably too fucking stupid to even understand what you posted. 😆

Its the thread title and OP, dummy. 😂

11 hours ago, Scout said:

Nah, it isn't.  Bye. 

@Scout still hasn’t proven her idiotic premise....

7 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Technology weakens simpleton manual labor value and raises the value of those that make the technology possible. 

Consumer debt on the other hand, has no effect on labor value. 

Tell your next employer about your credit card debt and see if they raise or lower the value of your wages. 😆

8 hours ago, Nighthawk said:

😆

7 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Historically, this is false.

Automation and technology adaptation has always enhanced the job market,

not hurt it.

Henry Ford agrees with me. 

12 minutes ago, Scout said:

Historically, this is false.

Automation and technology adaptation has always enhanced the job market,

not hurt it.

Henry Ford agrees with me. 

Tell that to millions who have lost their jobs to automation. 😆 

Automation and computer technology is the prime reason unskilled labor has lost value over the last decades while skilled and/or educated labor has gone up in value. 

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Tell that to millions who have lost their jobs to automation. 😆 

Automation and computer technology is the prime reason unskilled labor has lost value over the last decades while skilled and/or educated labor has gone up in value. 

More economic ignorance from Str8