Jump to content

Labor has weakened its strength by taking on so much consumer debt.


Recommended Posts

You want to improve wages, start with cutting up your credit cards and putting money into savings. 

Then you will be in a position to squeeze the balls of management.  

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, silly boy, you are totally mistaken.  You clearly haven't brushed up on your idiot lib economic theories lately, have you?   You see, the first idiot lib theory of labor posits that if s

You want to improve wages, start with cutting up your credit cards and putting money into savings.  Then you will be in a position to squeeze the balls of management.    

You want to improve wages? Get rid of all the illegals that drive labor wages down.    What your labor is worth is based on simple supply and demand, MORON.   

On 9/13/2020 at 11:58 AM, Scout said:

You want to improve wages, start with cutting up your credit cards and putting money into savings. 

Then you will be in a position to squeeze the balls of management.  

 

What the hell are you babbling about now, moron?  How would these evil, greedy employers even know what "position" their employees are in regarding their debt or savings level unless these employees tell them?  And why the hell would an employee being heavily in debt supposedly allow their evil employer to somehow underpay them, assuming they somehow found out about it?

 

Besides, I thought you damn idiot libs believed in the moronic theory that when the government pays people welfare, that this somehow gives their employers some magical power to underpay them because they no longer need as much pay to survive? (Link)  And now you are claiming that employees not being as needy somehow allows them to "squeeze the balls of management", which is the exact opposite of this dumb theory?  Can't you brainless fucking retards even keep your economically-illiterate little fairy tales straight from one day to the next?  Lol...

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

When someone/something has financial troubles, there are two approaches that one can. First, increase income/revenue. Second, decrease spending/liabilities. The first item is the more difficult of the two. Decreasing spending is the one that you have more control over and therefore is the more effective strategy. However, Americans are addicted to luxuries and amenities and will take on increasing amounts of debt in order to have them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

When someone/something has financial troubles, there are two approaches that one can. First, increase income/revenue. Second, decrease spending/liabilities. The first item is the more difficult of the two. Decreasing spending is the one that you have more control over and therefore is the more effective strategy. However, Americans are addicted to luxuries and amenities and will take on increasing amounts of debt in order to have them.

Consumer Debt Reaches Record High in 2019

Overall, consumer debt in the U.S. has grown 19% since 2009 to its current record high of $14.1 trillion, according to Experian data.Mar 9, 2020

 

Have been noticing the RV dealers around here are really low on inventory, people running up debt on a really bad investment!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JoeAverage said:
Consumer Debt Reaches Record High in 2019

Overall, consumer debt in the U.S. has grown 19% since 2009 to its current record high of $14.1 trillion, according to Experian data.Mar 9, 2020

 

Have been noticing the RV dealers around here are really low on inventory, people running up debt on a really bad investment!

Interesting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2020 at 10:58 AM, Scout said:

You want to improve wages, start with cutting up your credit cards and putting money into savings. 

Then you will be in a position to squeeze the balls of management.  

 

I am retired. I have massive balls and zero debt and an almost obscene income stream. You stick to blowing dicks for cash. You will almost make an honest living wage. Your advice is worthless.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2020 at 11:03 AM, Butthead said:

Absolutely true.    In addition to that, when people had the opportunity to opt out of employer based health insurance and buy a personal policy, they should have done so.   

Yes, that compromises labor's strength still more.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scout said:

WHy would anybody provide a response to this kind of post? 

If someone posted that to me, I would absolutely love it.  It would give me the opportunity to make some idiot that foolishly posted such a thing eat their words when I completely destroyed and utterly humiliated them with ease in response.  I would also thoroughly enjoy continually bumping the thread to deafening silence after they cowardly ran away once I finished them off, just like what happens in pretty much every one of the threads in which I participate. 

 

But of course, giving this type of response to that "kind of post" is very easy for me, as I am extremely intelligent and I am ALWAYS on the correct side of any issue in which I debate someone on this forum.  The same thing cannot be said of a dullard such as yourself, as you are not very bright and from the posts of yours that I have seen, you seem to almost always be on the wrong side of any in which you debate someone.  That is obviously why you responded the way you did- by pathetically pretending that you just don't want to refute my post because I was insulting you.  No, if you truly could be the very first idiot lib on this forum to prove me wrong and put me in my place, you and I both know full well that you would absolutely do it in a heartbeat, regardless of how much I insulted you.

 

BTW, if you don't like being called a moron, then the solution is quite simple- quit making such incredibly moronic posts such as this one that show how pitifully stupid you are.  Problem solved.

 

Good luck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2020 at 10:58 AM, Scout said:

You want to improve wages, start with cutting up your credit cards and putting money into savings. 

Then you will be in a position to squeeze the balls of management.  

 

You want to improve wages? Get rid of all the illegals that drive labor wages down. 

 

What your labor is worth is based on simple supply and demand, MORON. 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

You want to improve wages? Get rid of all the illegals that drive labor wages down. 

 

What your labor is worth is based on simple supply and demand, MORON. 

 

YOU obviously never took a business class.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Interesting. 

I have posted that consumer debt number many times in here.

I don't know what kind of economy we have, but a gov't that

has $26 trillion in debt and consumer debt of $14 trillion

is NOT a positive example of "capitalism". 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Scout said:

 

And now we know it didn't last 10 years.  

Says the moron that doesn’t understand the simplest of concepts, supply and demand. 😆 You literally go out of your way to flaunt your stupidity on literally every topic imaginable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Says the moron that doesn’t understand the simplest of concepts, supply and demand. 😆 You literally go out of your way to flaunt your stupidity on literally every topic imaginable. 

The moron is the one who knows so little about S&D that he thinks it can't be manipulated or altered.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2020 at 12:46 PM, impartialobserver said:

Interesting. 

Yep.  Being that locked down to monthly payments takes away your choices, ya' know?  

And telling your boss 'I quit' requires a choice..... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Scout said:

The moron is the one who knows so little about S&D that he thinks it can't be manipulated or altered.  

Yes? @Scouttends to forget businesses are competing AGAINST each other for labor. 😆

 

You can manipulate with higher wages and more fringe benefits but it also makes your business less competitive. 
 

Everything in business has an equilibrium. 
 

Didn’t you try and claim you were an accountant? 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Yes? @Scouttends to forget businesses are competing AGAINST each other for labor. 😆

 

You can manipulate with higher wages and more fringe benefits but it also makes your business less competitive. 
 

Everything in business has an equilibrium. 
 

Didn’t you try and claim you were an accountant? 😆

Failed attempt to change the subject and the reason

 is you didn't understand the subject when you read it.

So you thought you could cover up by lashing out instead

of just asking be to clarify or something.

Instead, your stupidity is revealed to all.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Scout said:

I have posted that consumer debt number many times in here.

I don't know what kind of economy we have, but a gov't that

has $26 trillion in debt and consumer debt of $14 trillion

is NOT a positive example of "capitalism". 

See? Here’s where your obvious stupidity shows. You just posted one part of the balance sheet without posting the other side. The US is the richest country on earth with close to 100 trillion in wealth and a GDP of 22 trillion a year. 
 

You really claimed you’re a fucking accountant? Because that would be an obvious lie. 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...