Tree Dweller Shoots Two Human Police Officers In LA - - - Remainer Of Tree Dweller Pack Blocks ER Entrance

• AnotherJim changed the title to Tree Dweller Shoots Two Human Police Officers In LA - - - Remainer Of Tree Dweller Pack Blocks ER Entrance
1 hour ago, Blue Devil said:

BLM

I read the link, and I did not see where BLM was implicated or was verified as at the scene.  Can you show me where you got your info??

2 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

The subhuman savage shooter looked like a Caucasian, rugby player according to the way he fled after shooting.

If he's White, do we still deem him a tree-dweller?? ... should I consult your co-racist @Z09?? lol ... what do you call him, if he's an ANTIFA white man???  Caucus Mtn. Concubiner?

Once again ultraliberals defend a criminal over two wounded LEO; who are probably going to die since they both got head shots.

46 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Jimbo calls Black people tree dwellers

34 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Jimbo is a racist

So what...youse are hate mongers !

Capt. Kent Werger said officials only had a "very generic" description of the suspect from one of the wounded deputies on Saturday evening—that it was a "dark-skinned tree dwelling male."

47 minutes ago, pmurT said:

The subhuman savage shooter looked like a Caucasian, rugby player according to the way he fled after shooting.

If he's White, do we still deem him a tree-dweller?? ... should I consult your co-racist @Z09?? lol ... what do you call him, if he's an ANTIFA white man???  Caucus Mtn. Concubiner?

"one of the deputies described the shooter as a "dark-skinned male."

On 9/13/2020 at 10:30 AM, pmurT said:

If it's white, track it down & grease it. I ain't biased.

On 9/13/2020 at 10:30 AM, pmurT said:

If he's White, do we still deem him a tree-dweller??

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I would say yes because to me a tree dweller is anyone that acts like a animal.

Why would you interject race into this ?

Once again ultraliberals defend a criminal and turn him into a victim.