BLM Was Founded On A Lie

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Hateful words?  Like what?  

ROFL

the same hateful words that your pro-Racism mindset disregarded yesterday, just like how you disregard the racists running rampant on this website.

"...

Zimmerman: He looks Black.
Dispatcher: Did you see what he was wearing?
Zimmerman: Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He's [unintelligible] he was just staring...

Zimmerman: Now he's just staring at me.

Zimmerman: Yeah, now he's coming towards me.

Zimmerman: He's got his hand in his waistband! And he's a black male.

waistband...

Okay. These assholes they always get away. When you come to the clubhouse, you come straight in, and make a left. Actually, you would go past the clubhouse.
Zimmerman: The back entrance... Fucking punks. These assholes, they always get away...
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah.
Dispatcher: Okay, we don't need you to do that..."

I see you like to project stuff on me when you have nothing to counter with in a debate.  That's pathetic.

And I see that you like to tell lies on me, when your pro-Racism argument gets destroyed in debate. 

I even created a thread about it, yesterday, as you now sit here and tell more lies/you now pretend as if the thread I created about you yesterday is a case where I am telling a lie about your trifling behavior toward me.

Zimmerman was watching for suspicious activity in the neighborhood because there had been a series of burglaries. 

Yes, according to your pro-Racism mindset, he was watching suspicious activity ---because racist Whites who love racism, like you, are all about criminalizing every thing every act every move which Black males make ---even walking down the street talking on a phone. Such as here now, in your mind, Trayvon walking home from the store with AZ Iced Tea and Skittles while talking on the telephone to a girl, is suspicious activity  ROFL

1.  I have told no lies. I have presented the facts

ROFL  --- oh, of course not:

I did not call you names, did not categorize you as a any vile type of person, and did not attempt to denigrate you in any way.   Why?  Because I don't need to do that to make my points clearly understood.

You posted some very horrid, unfair, pro-Racist comments about a negro teenager, when you spit on his grave, his grave which a satanic White racist lynched him into.  Trayvon is not here, to defend against your vile subhuman comments.  So I retaliated for Trayvon, because you earned it/you deserved it.

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

ROFL

the same hateful words that your pro-Racism mindset disregarded yesterday, just like how you disregard the racists running rampant on this website.

"...

Zimmerman: He looks Black.
Dispatcher: Did you see what he was wearing?
Zimmerman: Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He's [unintelligible] he was just staring...

Zimmerman: Now he's just staring at me.

Zimmerman: Yeah, now he's coming towards me.

Zimmerman: He's got his hand in his waistband! And he's a black male.

waistband...

Okay. These assholes they always get away. When you come to the clubhouse, you come straight in, and make a left. Actually, you would go past the clubhouse.
Zimmerman: The back entrance... Fucking punks. These assholes, they always get away...
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah.
Dispatcher: Okay, we don't need you to do that..."

And I see that you like to tell lies on me, when your pro-Racism argument gets destroyed in debate. 

Non responsive to anything I wrote or responded to.

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

I even created a thread about it, yesterday, as you now sit here and tell more lies/you now pretend ....

I'm not pretending anything.  I am debating you on this topic in this thread.  Again, your personal attacks on me have no merit or basis in this discussion.

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

Yes, according to your pro-Racism mindset, he was watching suspicious activity ---because racist Whites who love racism, like you, ....

This is an illogical and unsupported conclusion you make.  Zimmerman was watching Martin because there had been a string of burglaries in his neighborhood.  The guy was wearing a hoodie, and looked like he could be casing homes in the neighborhood.  At first, Zimmerman could not even tell the guy was black.  At the time Zimmerman made the call to the police, he couldn't positively identify him as a black guy, it was only when he was walking toward him that he saw he was black.  So, there was no racial motivation to Zimmerman calling the police. 

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

are all about criminalizing every thing every act every move which Black males make

There is nothing to support this statement of your.  Just pure nonsense.

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

---even walking down the street talking on a phone.

Let's discuss this.  So, he has his phone in his hands.  He sees a guy watching him.  Now, Martin could have called the police if he was threatened.  911.  That's all he had to do.  Or, Martin could have continued walking ignoring Zimmerman.  Or, Martin could have taken a picture of Zimmerman to show whatever "evil activity" you claim Zimmeran was up to.  But, no, Martin did none of these things.  Instead, he runs toward Zimmeran and brutally attacks him.  That shows me that Martin was nothing more than a thug looking for a fight.  This has nothing at all to do with his skin color.  See, as I pointed out, Martin had many options, as opposed to giving Zimmerman a beat-down for watching him. 

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

Such as here now, in your mind, Trayvon walking home from the store with AZ Iced Tea and Skittles while talking on the telephone to a girl,

Obviously, Zimmerman did not know with whom Martin was talking; Zimmerman did not know where Martin came from or what he was doing.  From Zimmerman's vantage point, this guy could be one of the guys who had been breaking into homes recently.  There was a basis for suspicion.  That doesn't mean that Zimmerman has to be right about his suspicion.  But, it is a basis to continue watching Martin and to call the Police.  These are normal things to do, and I am sure you would do the same thing in your own neighborhood if someone looked out of place, dressed like a typical thugs dresses and is just kind of hanging around talking on the phone and looking at houses.  I don't care if the guy is white or black, I know I'd be suspicious enough to carefully watch the guy. You would too.

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

You u posted some very horrid, unfair, pro-Racist comments about a negro teenager, when you spit on his grave,

I've never been to Martin's grave. I've never spat on Martin's grave.  I've never said a racist thing about Martin.  You are making this bullshit up out of thin air.

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

Trayvon is not here, to defend against your vile subhuman comments.  So I retaliated for Trayvon, because you earned it/you deserved it.

Again, I have not made any "vile subhuman comments" about Martin.  If you think otherwise, here's your chance, list them out for all to see.  You can't.  Because, I made no such comments.  What you have done is engage in personal, verbal attacks against me.  You have done this because you do not like my recap of the facts to support my position that Martin was in the wrong to physically attack Zimmerman.  That is not allowed in a civilized society.  Like I've pointed out, there were a number of things Martin could have done, besides launching into a brutal attack of Zimmerman. 

45 minutes ago, Skans said:

What you have done is engage in personal, verbal attacks against me.  You have done this because you do not like my recap of the facts to support my position

No, what I did was retaliated on Trayvon's behalf.  You said some things in this thread [and in your thread too] which show that your mindset is vile, pro-Racist, unfair, and therefore you needed to be put in your place about Trayvon.  So I did it.  

You call Zimmerman's testimony, facts, and I call them lies as according to his subconscious gestures in the call and his namecalling and his deranged behavior which his words cannot disguise. You are silent about Zimmerman using unfair, inappropriate, false adjectives to paint a picture of Trayvon, because you appreciated Zimmy's hatred for negros ---and you cannot disguise it

Your many, many posts on this website are inline with this.  Especially, via the way myself and others have pointed out your blind eyesight concerning overt White-racists on this website.  You have long proved that you derived from a peculiar institution when you registered to this website.

14 minutes ago, pmurT said:

No, what I did was retaliated on Trayvon's behalf.  You said some things in this thread [and in your thread too] which show that your mindset is vile, pro-Racist, unfair, and therefore you needed to be put in your place about Trayvon.  So I did it.  

I have not said any vile, pro-racist or unfair things about Martin, but we can agree to disagree on that. 

You call Zimmerman's testimony, facts

No.  I never referred to Zimmeran's testimony.  I referred to the transcript of the police call. 

and I call them lies as according to his subconscious gestures in the call and his namecalling and his deranged behavior which his words cannot disguise.

So, you base your opinion on "subconscious gestures"?  Yeah, you bet I question that sort of thing!  You think Zimmerman engaged in "name-calling" - like what?  "punk" or "assholes"?  That doesn't sound very racist to me.  You've said worse that that on this forum.

You are silent about Zimmerman using unfair, inappropriate, false adjectives...

If Zimmerman said something about "Nigger", "Coon", "Baboon", etc, then I'd agree with you.  But, he didn't.  Nothing Zimmerman said would indicate that he is a racist or was out that evening to shoot himself a black guy. 

to paint a picture of Trayvon, because you appreciated Zimmy's hatred for negros ---and you cannot disguise it

Again, you project your own hatred on me.  I have said nothing derogatory about Blacks.  Rather, you seem to be quite prejudiced and racist in your views toward Whites.   

You have long proved that you derived from a peculiar institution when you registered to this website.

That's dumb.  You and I are both members of this website.  You must be every bit as racist as I am. 

16 minutes ago, Skans said:

That's dumb.  You and I are both members of this website.  You must be every bit as racist as I am. 

Yes I agree, you are dumb, for thinking that I said you derived from this website prior to you ever posting here.