BLM Was Founded On A Lie

BLM have a right to peaceful  protests.   All Americans have the right to peacefully protest.

If I didn't have a bad knee, I'd be protesting with them.

Your president and his supporters have made some Americans believe the peaceful BLM protesters were the looters and the rioters.   While some have resorted to this illegal and deplorable behavior, the peaceful protesters are simply exercising their Constitutional right to protests and are in no way involved in the criminal behavior of some.

If you say you haven't seen police slaughter unarmed black men over and over again, you're lying to yourself or you just don't care.

Anyone, despite the color of their skin should expect whatever treatment they get when they threaten policemen's lives when they break the law.   That's just how it is.   But many have not deserved the beatings and death because of the color of their skin, and this is what BLM is all about.  All lives matter.    If the tables were turned, and whites had to endure some of the treatment blacks get,  I doubt many of you here would simply accept it, and you'd be simpering cowards if you didn't at least protest your treatment and the treatment of your families.  

Again,     ALL LIVES MATTER, and that's the message that needs to get through the extra-thick skulls of some you.  

For God's sake, get a grip and stop blaming and demonizing peaceful protesters for the actions of a few.

6 hours ago, Mindy09 said:

BLM have a right to peaceful  protests.   All Americans have the right to peacefully protest.

If I didn't have a bad knee, I'd be protesting with them.

Your president and his supporters have made some Americans believe the peaceful BLM protesters were the looters and the rioters.   While some have resorted to this illegal and deplorable behavior, the peaceful protesters are simply exercising their Constitutional right to protests and are in no way involved in the criminal behavior of some.

If you say you haven't seen police slaughter unarmed black men over and over again, you're lying to yourself or you just don't care.

Anyone, despite the color of their skin should expect whatever treatment they get when they threaten policemen's lives when they break the law.   That's just how it is.   But many have not deserved the beatings and death because of the color of their skin, and this is what BLM is all about.  All lives matter.    If the tables were turned, and whites had to endure some of the treatment blacks get,  I doubt many of you here would simply accept it, and you'd be simpering cowards if you didn't at least protest your treatment and the treatment of your families.  

Again,     ALL LIVES MATTER, and that's the message that needs to get through the extra-thick skulls of some you.  

For God's sake, get a grip and stop blaming and demonizing peaceful protesters for the actions of a few.

Is this the time to peacefully protest? I would say no. Why get wrapped up in something that could potentially get you arrested or killed? 
I’m not a fan of holding a sign and complaining. I think there are better ways of getting things to happen. 

22 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Is this the time to peacefully protest? I would say no. Why get wrapped up in something that could potentially get you arrested or killed? 
I’m not a fan of holding a sign and complaining. I think there are better ways of getting things to happen. 

You may not be a fan of "complaining," but it's still our right under the Constitution to do so.  

I'm more concerned about those who blame peaceful protesters for looters and rioters and demonize the entire movement.

Nothing seems to help stop the few bad policemen who brutalize and kill blacks for any reason at all, and that's a shame.   At least protesting brings attention to the situation.    Of course, as seen here on this forum, there are those who will never go against ANYTHING a law officer does, no matter how wrong it is.  They won't change.

Equally heinous are those who ambush law officers, so I'm not one-sided on this one.   

Thing is that these situations don't have to happen.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 11:19 AM, TBHWT said:

Michael Brown was a Punk thug, that deserved everything he got. Don't shoot hands up was BS.

lol 

Michael Brown was lynched in, August 2014, but BLM started about 1.5years before that ---right after Zimmerman lynched Trayvon. 

Stop letting your racist hatred blind you to facts and truths about what drives your hatred.

On 9/26/2020 at 7:03 AM, pmurT said:

lol 

Michael Brown was lynched in, August 2014, but BLM started about 1.5years before that ---right after Zimmerman lynched Trayvon. 

Stop letting your racist hatred blind you to facts and truths about what drives your hatred.

Trayvon Martin got what he deserved.  When you attack someone, jump on him and start beating him expect that person to fight for his life. Zimmerman lived in the neighborhood, he had a right to follow Martin, who did not live in that neighborhood.  Zimmerman did nothing wrong.

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Trayvon Martin got what he deserved.  When you attack someone, jump on him and start beating him expect that person to fight for his life.

It is your right/your choice, to protect vile racists.  But remember, you have nothing but the story of a lying racist to verify your stance.  The number 1 rule of the KKK, is to leave no witnesses.  Zimmy was successful at that, and you appreciated him for it.

Trayvon's parent lived in that community and Trayvon was living with his parent for a few weeks, so for you to push your deceit by pretending Trayvon did not live there/had no business there, is just a bizarre reason to validate Zimmy approaching him ---and it solidifies the pro-Racist mindset, which defines you when it comes to negros.

At the end of the day, Trayvon went to the store to buy Iced Tea and Skittles. For you to say that that trip to the store, caused him to get what he deserves, when a satanic monster decided to harass him; you look as trifling as Dems who are wishing Trump dies from COVID today.

On 10/2/2020 at 5:29 PM, pmurT said:

It is your right/your choice, to protect vile racists.  But remember, you have nothing but the story of a lying racist to verify your stance.  The number 1 rule of the KKK, is to leave no witnesses. 

I wouldn't know what the "number 1 rule of the KKK" is.  Regardless, Zimmerman was not a member of the kkk or any other racist organization.  And, as a hispanic, he was not some kind of white supremacist either.  He was just a man trying to keep a watch out for the neighborhood in which he lived who did nothing wrong at all when he was brutally attacked by Martin.

Zimmy was successful at that, and you appreciated him for it.

Zimmerman was successful in saving his own life.  I am all for people being permitted to defend themselves against a violent attack.

Trayvon's parent lived in that community

So what?  So did Zimmerman. 

and Trayvon was living with his parent for a few weeks,

So what?  Zimmerman lived there permanently.  He saw Martin acting suspiciously.  Zimmerman called the police.  All Zimmerman did was keep a look-out on Martin.   There is nothing at all wrong with this. 

so for you to push your deceit by pretending Trayvon did not live there

While Martin did not live there, I acknowledge he was visiting his father - read the above and don't put words in my mouth.

Zimmy approaching him

Zimmerman did not approach Martin.  Zimmerman kept some distance between him and Martin, but was watching him.  Martin, by the way, was not on his father's property, he had been cutting through other people's properties.   Zimmerman was legally and morally right to watch the guy.  But, Martin saw Zimmerman, ran toward him and attacked him.  Then, while on top of Zimmerman, he began beating the living crap out of him - this was corroborated by photographs and documentation concerning Zimmerman's injuries and bruising on Martian's fists.

At the end of the day, Trayvon went to the store

The fact that Martin went to a store prior to cutting through private yards is irrelevant.  The fact that Martin suckled his mother's tits when he was a baby or that he may have even attended 2nd grade is also irrelevant.  What is relevant is that Martin engaged in an unprovoked and brutal attack of Zimmerman.  The question is whether Zimmerman was permitted to defend himself, not whether Zimmerman knew what Martin was doing at some point prior in Martin's lifetime. 

9 hours ago, Skans said:

I wouldn't know what the "number 1 rule of the KKK" is.  Regardless, Zimmerman was not a member of the kkk or any other racist organization.  And, as a hispanic, he was not some kind of white supremacist either.  He was just a man trying to keep a watch out for the neighborhood in which he lived who did nothing wrong at all when he was brutally attacked by Martin.

Zimmerman was successful in saving his own life.  I am all for people being permitted to defend themselves against a violent attack.

So what?  So did Zimmerman. 

So what?  Zimmerman lived there permanently.  He saw Martin acting suspiciously.  Zimmerman called the police.  All Zimmerman did was keep a look-out on Martin.   There is nothing at all wrong with this. 

While Martin did not live there, I acknowledge he was visiting his father - read the above and don't put words in my mouth.

Zimmerman did not approach Martin.  Zimmerman kept some distance between him and Martin, but was watching him.  Martin, by the way, was not on his father's property, he had been cutting through other people's properties.   Zimmerman was legally and morally right to watch the guy.  But, Martin saw Zimmerman, ran toward him and attacked him.  Then, while on top of Zimmerman, he began beating the living crap out of him - this was corroborated by photographs and documentation concerning Zimmerman's injuries and bruising on Martian's fists.

The fact that Martin went to a store prior to cutting through private yards is irrelevant.  The fact that Martin suckled his mother's tits when he was a baby or that he may have even attended 2nd grade is also irrelevant.  What is relevant is that Martin engaged in an unprovoked and brutal attack of Zimmerman.  The question is whether Zimmerman was permitted to defend himself, not whether Zimmerman knew what Martin was doing at some point prior in Martin's lifetime. 

You are very deceitful here, as usual. 

Zimmerman is a White man, no matter how many times you say he is not ---Zimmy is one of millions of USA examples of why Obama changed the U.S. Census in 2010 to allow HISP to claim that they are Caucasian.  Record numbers of HISP, versus the amt expected to, did claim that option when filling out that 2010 Census.  When humans look at Zimmerman, he does not look like the people Trump has caged at the border and is arresting crossing the TX AZ NM desert ---Zimmy looks just like the White cops within the Sanford Police Dept, and that is why that police dept assisted with his acquittal.

Trayvon had every right to be in that community since his parents pay mortgage and property taxes or rent, within it, therefore your word trickery about him living there or visiting there is meaningless. This is America. So Trayvon can be wherever he wants to be without Zimmerman stalking him ---even if his parents did not live there.  So you further highlighted your pro-Racism mindset for even mentioning this.  Moreover, Zimmerman unfairly surveilled Trayvon because of robberies in the community ---which means  he viewed Trayvon as a suspect, unfairly, yet you have no problem with Zimmy stalking him for that unfair reason.  Again, thank you for showing that you are clueless to your intrinsic anti-Negro mindset.

Plus you lied to protect Zimmerman, by saying Trayvon pursued him.  The dispatch evidence proved that police reps clearly told Zimmy, do not go after Trayvon, but Zimmy went after him anyway.

14 hours ago, pmurT said:

You are very deceitful here, as usual. 

No.  I am not being deceitful at all, but you are.  Let me show others exactly how you are being deceitful here.

You said:

Zimmerman is a White man, no matter how many times you say he is not...

See, that's the thing.  I never said that Zimmerman was white or not white.  Here is precisely what I did say which was deceitfully mischaracterized by you:  "Regardless, Zimmerman was not a member of the kkk or any other racist organization.  And, as a hispanic, he was not some kind of white supremacist either.  He was just a man trying to keep a watch out for the neighborhood in which he lived".

Trayvon had every right to be in that community since his parents pay mortgage and property taxes or rent,

Trayvon Martin had been staying with his father's girlfriend, Brandy Green - not in his father's house.  However, no one disputes that he didn't have a right to stay at that house.  Trayvon had every right to walk on the community's sidewalks - no one disputes that either.  However, Trayvon had a violent side to him. His cell phone texts showed Martin had texted about his fights, marijuana use, and guns, and that he had described himself as "gangsta".  Even Travon's father said he took his son to Sanford "to disconnect and get his priorities straight".  With a grill of gold teeth and wearing a hoody, the guy looked out of place in that particular neighborhood.  So, Zimerman reported this to the police.  

Zimmerman, who actually lived in the neighborhood, also had a right to walk around the neighborhood.  He had a right to follow Martin to make sure he was not looking to burglar a house, since there had been recent break-ins in that neighborhood.  He had the right to report suspicious activity to the police.  Zimmerman had all of these rights without any right of Martin to attack him. 

within it, therefore your word trickery about him...

I use no word trickery.  Go back and actually read what I said, rather than continue to mischaracterize it.  Stop making such stupid, nonsensical accusations. 

This is America. So Trayvon can be wherever he wants to be without Zimmerman stalking him

That's where you are dead wrong.  Martin had no right not to be observed by Zimmerman.  Zimmerman kept his distance.  Zimmerman did not approach Martin, it was the other way around.  People have a right to keep a watch out for their neighborhood, and there is no law whatsoever which Zimmerman was breaking by doing this.

So you further highlighted your pro-Racism mindset

Again, knock it off with the name-calling.  Do you want to debate the topic at hand, or simply attack me? 

Moreover, Zimmerman unfairly surveilled Trayvon

Zimmerman was a man living in the neighborhood.  He was not a cop.  He had every right to keep a watch out in his neighborhood, including observing Martin.  Zimmerman broke no law.  However, Martin did break a law by engaging in an unprovoked and brutal attack on someone who was simply observing him.  Observing people has never been illegal, not even by cops.  People have every right to keep a watch out for their neighborhoods, and Martin had absolutely no right to privacy while he is out walking on neighborhood sidewalks or streets. 

Plus you lied to protect Zimmerman, by saying Trayvon pursued him. 

Trayvon not only turned around and approached Zimmerman, he brutally attacked Zimmerman without any provocation, other than Zimmerman observing him.  Are you saying this is some lie I made up?  Are you claiming that Zimmerman attacked Martin - threw the first punches?  If so, then provide your support, because I have seen no evidence whatsoever in any of the accounts that anything of the sort took place.  But, go ahead, prove me to be the liar you claim.......if you can.

Zimmerman's Conversation With The Police Officer

SPD: Sanford Police Department, (garbled) recording, this is Shawn.

GZ: Hey, we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood and there's a real suspicious guy, uh [near] Retreat View Circle. The best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about. [00:25]

SPD: Okay, and this guy, is he white, black, or Hispanic?

GZ: He looks black.

SPD: Did you see what he was wearing?

GZ: Yeah, a dark hoodie, like a gray hoodie, and either jeans or sweat pants and white tennis shoes. He's here now. He's just staring. [00:43]

SPD: Okay, he's just walking around the area...

GZ: ...looking at all the houses.

SPD: Okay...

GZ: Now he's staring at me. [00:48]

SPD: Okay, you said that's 1111 Retreat View or 111?

GZ: That's the clubhouse.

SPD: That's the clubhouse. Do you know what the...he's near the clubhouse right now?

GZ: Yeah, now he's coming toward me.

SPD: Okay.

GZ: He's got his hands in his waistband. And he's a black male. [1:09]

SPD: How old would you say he looks?

GZ: He's got a button on his shirt, late teens.

SPD: Late teens, okay.

GZ: Uh, huh. Something's wrong with him. Yep, he's coming to check me out. He's got something in his hands. I don't know what his deal is. [01:26]

SPD: Let me know if he does anything, okay?

GZ: (anxiously) See if you can get an officer over here.

SPD: Yeah, we've got someone on the way. Just let me know if this guy does anything else.

6 hours ago, pmurT said:

Your pro-Racism mindset allows you to embrace and honor whatever Zimmy said.  But, I cannot join you in your fatal flaw..

I'm calling you out as a liar, a race-baiter and a fraud, Pmurt.  I provided you with a detailed response completely rebutting what you said in relation to me, and your claim that I have been deceitful in my response.  Your response is completely devoid of any substance and you have refused to address any one of the points I have made in opposition to your direct quotes. 

I'm giving you one final chance to debate me on this.  Either address the points I made above and try to prove me wrong, or I will take your shallow non-response as your admission of defeat on the Trayvon Martin issue.

1 hour ago, Skans said:

I'm calling you out as a liar, a race-baiter and a fraud, Pmurt. 

You have a pro-Racism mindset, so it makes sense that you would blame me ... whereas myself and other members here have already told you about your racial shortcomings and flagrancies.

I provided you with a detailed response completely rebutting what you said in relation to me, and your claim that I have been deceitful in my response.

Exactly.  Your trust for satanic Zimmerman's words and your disregard for Trayvon's civil rights to be where he was and to carry himself in the peaceful way that he did ---when Zimmerman stalked and instigated a deadly confrontation; combined to make you deceitful in your response.

Your response is completely devoid of any substance

I have no control over your hallucinations.

and you have refused to address any one of the points I have made in opposition to your direct quotes. 

I have addressed every one of your pro-Racist points,  and annihilated each one.

I'm giving you one final chance to debate me on this.  Either address the points I made above and try to prove me wrong, or I will take your shallow non-response as your admission of defeat on

ROFL ... pass the popcorn please!

You have a pro-Racism mindset, so it makes sense that you would blame me ... whereas myself and other members here have already told you about your racial shortcomings and flagrancies.

Your claims about me personally, whatever you think they may be, has nothing to do with my debate on the Trayvon Martin matter.  You can stop attacking me and debate the issue, or concede the debate.

Exactly.  Your trust for satanic Zimmerman's words

First, anyone who attempts to debate by calling someone like Zimmerman "satanic" when we all know this is false, is being deceitful.  Second, I am not just taking Zimmerman's words, I am relying on the recorded conversation between Zimmerman and the dispatcher, which I provided. 

and your disregard for Trayvon's civil rights to be where he was and to carry himself in the peaceful way that he did

This is where you are wrong.  Trayvon did not carry himself in a peaceful way.  He attacked a man and brutally beat him.  There is no "civil right" or any other right not to be observed, if someone wants to observe someone in public.  In declaring such a thing, you are saying that people have no right to observe suspicious activity taking place in their neighborhoods.  I asked you to provide me with a law, any law, that Zimmerman was breaking by simply observing Martin - you haven't.

---when Zimmerman stalked

Zimmerman's observation of Martin was legal.  His reporting suspicious activity to the cops was legal.  There was no restraining order against Zimmerman to say he couldn't observe Maratin, therefore it was not an illegal stalking.   Zimmerman was fully within his rights.  He did not attack Martin, but Martin attacked him.  Zimmerman is, in that case, allowed to defend himself. 

You want to make this about race.  It is not about race.  It is about a 17 year old guy who, for whatever stupid reason, decided to beat up a guy who was only observing him.  That's a stupid, reckless and illegal thing to do.

ROFL ... pass the popcorn please!

It figures, that you think this is some laughing matter. 

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Your claims about me personally, whatever you think they may be, has nothing to do with my debate on the Trayvon Martin matter.

This is where your lack of critical thinking/critical analysis skills fails you, most vehemently, because it prevents you from being cognizant of how your personal principles and philosophies are exactly what created your pro-Racism stance on the Trayvon matter.

And once again, you showed that your pro-Racism mindset has blinded you to reality once you complained that I am attacking you ---at the same time you sit here attacking/disparaging/making false statements about negro teenager in order for you justify him being lynched lol. That is a fact. But you will not view it that way, because of how your pro-Racism mindset has blinded you to reality and made you feel that your thinking is totally appropriate.  

Which also explains why you feel it is improper to call Zimmerman, satanic, although he has done things which earned him that label ---but not in your mind, because you are comforted by his devilish acts. This case was totally about Race, and Zimmy showed that in his reference to negros in his dispatch call ---once again, something you conveniently left out.  Why? Because of your exactt, same pro-Racism mindset which leaves you ineligible to fairly discuss racial issues.

7 minutes ago, pmurT said:

at the same time you sit here attacking/disparaging/making false statements about negro teenager in order for you justify him being lynched 

I made no false statement about Trayvon Martin.  If you think otherwise,  Go ahead, type it out.  Second chance, I'll be waiting......

Again, present the law you think Zimmerman was violating by merely observing Martin.  I have already told you that Martin brutally attacked and beat Zimmerman - this is illegal.  I'm still waiting .....

Zimmerman is not satanic.  That is a fact.  You may or may not like Zimmerman for whatever reason, but it's simply false of you to say he is satanic.  Whether Zimmerman had a problem with Martin being black or not is debatable.  Perhaps he did think Martin looked suspicious partly because he was black.  But, Zimmerman did not attack Martin.  Martin attacked Zimmerman.   Those are just the facts.

29 minutes ago, Skans said:

Whether Zimmerman had a problem with Martin being black or not is debatable. 

Yes,  within your mind. But not in the mind of anti-Racism humans.

The dispatch call showed Zimmy tried to do dogwhistling at the pro-racist Sanford police dept, by referencing Trayvon being a negro. Your pro-Racism mindset allows you to play pretend about what this meant, in real time, which is why you conveniently leave it out of your analyses here.

The dispatch call showed Zimmy tried to do dogwhistling at the pro-racist Sanford police dept, by referencing Trayvon being a negro. Your pro-Racism mindset allows you to play pretend about what this meant, in real time, which is why you conveniently leave it out of your analyses here.

Zimmerman identified Martin as black - I am not debating this.  Assuming that Zimmerman was observing Martin, solely because he was black, so what?  Observing someone who is out in public is not a crime.  Zimmerman was not engaged in unlawful stalking - I've already established that.  Observing someone is not something that ENTITLES another individual to physically attack and beat a man.  Race has nothing to do with this.  Martin was the aggressor and was the first to act unlawfully.  

Florida has a "stand your ground" law which allows the use of deadly force if you are being attacked and you think your life is in danger.  Those are matters to be taken up by  the prosecutor and/or jury.   And, whether the law is a good one or bad one can also be debated.   However, Martin's color makes no matter to me.  My opinion would be exactly the same if Martin was white-blond-blue-eyed.

38 minutes ago, Skans said:

Zimmerman identified Martin as black - I am not debating this.  Assuming that Zimmerman was observing Martin, solely because he was black...

ROFL

Zimmerman: He looks Black.
Dispatcher: Did you see what he was wearing?
Zimmerman: Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He's [unintelligible] he was just staring...

Zimmerman: Now he's just staring at me.

Zimmerman: Yeah, now he's coming towards me.

Zimmerman: He's got his hand in his waistband! And he's a black male.

waistband...

Okay. These assholes they always get away. When you come to the clubhouse, you come straight in, and make a left. Actually, you would go past the clubhouse.
Zimmerman: The back entrance... Fucking punks. These assholes, they always get away...
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah.
Dispatcher: Okay, we don't need you to do that.

Murderer.  Period.

Trayvon did nothing for Zimmy to refer to him in that flagrant, vile way.  If ol' Zimmy had been on trial in downtown Detroit's Wayne County Superior Court, he'd be guilty as charged lol... when you take that deranged speech above, and listen to the audio as you read along, you clearly realize a Caucasoid maniac intend on lynching a negro

32 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Trayvon did nothing for Zimmy to refer to him in that flagrant, vile way. 

This is still a free country, and people can say what they will.  This does not entitle someone to beat the living crap out of someone.

If ol' Zimmy had been on trial in downtown Detroit's Wayne County Superior Court, he'd be guilty

Different place, different laws.  No stand your ground law in Detroit.  States are permitted to have different laws.

you clearly realize a Caucasoid maniac intend on lynching a negro

No one was lynched.  No one was killed because of the color of their skin. 

From what I can gather, you are advocating for society to give Blacks a pass if they attack and brutally beat someone for nothing more than looking at them (Trayvon Martin situation).  But, I also gather that if a White person beat the living crap out of a black man, you sure as shit wouldn't give that White man a pass and be understanding of the White man who felt justified in brutalizing a Black man because he just couldn't stand being looked at by a Black man.

4 hours ago, Skans said:

This is still a free country, and people can say what they will. 

And they should also be forced to take what [punishment] comes along with their racism their hateful attitude their anger their rage their unfair namecalling their peculiar stereotypes, when violence is a part of it. 

Once again, your pro-Racism mindset leaves you ineligible to comprehend that.

This does not entitle someone to beat the living crap out of someone.

It also did not entitle someone to tell a, lie, that Trayvon beat the living crap out of them.

Different place, different laws.  No stand your ground law in Detroit.  States are permitted to have different laws.

Wrong. Stand Your Ground is not what makes Zimmerman 100% guilty, the dispatch call is what makes him guilty.  The comments I highlighted earlier, when listening to the audio, does verify his rage his guilt his Racism toward negros.

No one was lynched.  No one was killed because of the color of their skin. 

From what I can gather, you are advocating for society to give Blacks a pass

... if a White person beat the living crap out of a black man, you sure as shit wouldn't give that White man a pass...

I have no control over your hallucination

15 hours ago, pmurT said:

And they should also be forced to take what [punishment] comes along with their racism their hateful attitude their anger their rage their unfair namecalling their peculiar stereotypes, when violence is a part of it. 

So, again, you think Blacks should get a pass for beating the crap out of someone who is simply observing them in public.  However, if a Whites beat the living tar out of a Black man, simply for looking at him, that is a racist hate crime.   Further, you believe physical violence is an appropriate reaction to someone who is exhibiting or expressing a "hateful attitude".   Essentially, you have no interest in the Constitution or freedom of speech.

Once again, your pro-Racism mindset leaves you ineligible to comprehend that.

You are correct that I have a very difficult time understanding how any Trump supporter would not also support the Constitution and the First Amendment protections.  How a Trump supporter would feel that someone must be prohibited from keeping a lookout for their own neighborhood.  Or, How a Trump supporter would advocate for a violent attack just because someone is looking at the attacker.   Sir, I admittedly am unable to comprehend that.

It also did not entitle someone to tell a, lie, that Trayvon beat the living crap out of them.

Except there is evidence to support this.  There is evidence to support that 1) Trayvon attacked someone who was merely observing him; and 2) that he beat the man pretty good.   There are photographs of this.

th?id=OIP.g2FxwLpbHfxvX-any6fc1ADTEs%26pzimmerman-face.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Wrong. Stand Your Ground is not what makes Zimmerman 100% guilty, the dispatch call is what makes him guilty. 

The dispatch calls prove that Zimmerman did not attack Martin.  They prove it was the other way around.  Martin approached Zimmerman and then Martin attacked him.  If it was the other way around, Zimmerman would not have received the beat-down he did from Martin.  He would have simply pulled his gun and shot him.

The comments I highlighted earlier, when listening to the audio, does verify his rage his guilt his Racism toward negros.

I don't see that at all.  But, even if Zimmerman was prejudiced against Blacks, that does not justify Martin attacking the man and beating him.

I have no control over your hallucinations.  I have no control over your hallucinations.  I have no control over your hallucination

Stop projecting.  Debate or lose the debate.  Right now, your projections and name calling show me that you are losing.  Losing a debate is neither good nor bad in and of itself. But, losing a debate and having no honor about it shows you to be a very poor sport as well.

1 hour ago, Skans said:

So, again, you think Blacks should get a pass for beating the crap out of someone who is simply observing them in public.

No, I think Blacks should get a pass for beating the crap out of someone who was stalking them and harassing them ---even after police reps told the perp not to follow Trayvon.  You might as well end this discussion, because I refuse to stop pointing out Zimmerman's lies and Zimmerman's mannerisms which verify that he was intent on lynching Trayvon.  Zimmerman's problems he encountered after the trial, verifies his satanic demonic nature ---once again, something you cannot see thanks to your pro-Racism mindset.

you believe physical violence is an appropriate reaction to someone who is exhibiting or expressing a "hateful attitude".  

Nope. I believe that Zimmerman's hateful attitude verified that he stalked Trayvon he pursued Trayvon he approached Trayvon, so Trayvon defended himself from a coward who used a gun when his fists could not get him out of the trouble his racist heart put him in.

I have a very difficult time understanding how any Trump supporter would not also support the Constitution and the First Amendment protections. 

I agree. I also have a difficult time understanding such people.  

They should be more like, me, and support the Constitution and the First Amendment ---plus they should learn that the First Amendment does not protect citizens who make hate speeches and speech which initiates violence. Yes which is why you stay silent/stay hush-hush regarding Zimmerman's unfair inappropriate words about Trayvon. 

You live a pro-Racism life, so you cannot relate to such a living condition. This is proven by how you have not discouraged even one of Zimmerman's racist illegitimate hateful acts we witnessed or heard, prior to him getting beat up by Trayvon.

a Trump supporter would advocate for a violent attack just because someone is looking at the attacker. 

The dispatch calls prove that Zimmerman did not attack Martin.  They prove it was the other way around.  Martin approached Zimmerman and then Martin attacked him.  If it was the other way around, Zimmerman would not have received the beat-down he did from Martin.  He would have simply pulled his gun and shot him.

I don't see that at all.  But, even if Zimmerman was prejudiced against Blacks, that does not justify Martin attacking the man and beating him.

Stop projecting.  Debate or lose the debate.  Right now, your projections and name calling show me that you are losing.  Losing a debate is neither good nor bad in and of itself. But, losing a debate and having no honor about it shows you to be a very poor sport as well.

Once again, you can keep trusting Zimmerman's version of events.  No person in history tells the truth which reveals their culpability ---that is why he made sure Trayvon was not going to be around to dispute his story.  Therefore I refuse to trust Zimmy's words, because of his satanic evils we witnessed ---which you enjoyed about Zimmerman.

Continue to live on, in your pro-Racism livelihood ---and may you soon get everything you deserve for embracing that lifestyle. But please, stop telling lies on me in here ---because I do not feel like making more threads, to show readers here how dishonest and deceitful you get when you lose an argument or debate.

4 minutes ago, pmurT said:

No, I think Blacks should get a pass for beating the crap out of someone who was stalking them and harassing them

Zimmerman was not staking anyone.  He was merely observing Martin.  This is lawful and Zimmerman was fully within his rights to do this.  Further, Zimmerman was not harassing Martin.  He was watching him from his car.  When Martin approached Zimmerman's car, Zimmerman exited the car.  Then, Martin ran toward Zimmerman and engaged in beating him. 

---even after police reps told the perp not to follow Trayvon. 

That is not hat the police said to Zimmerman.

You might as well end this discussion, because I refuse to stop pointing out Zimmerman's lies and Zimmerman's mannerisms which verify that he was intent on lynching Trayvon.  Zimmerman's problems he encountered after the trial, verifies his satanic demonic nature ---once again, something you cannot see thanks to your pro-Racism mindset.

Zimmerman never uttered a word to Martin.  Anything he said was said to the police dispatch. Hateful words?  Like what?  He was describing a guy who was approaching Zimmerman.  I think he called him "black".  There was nothing hateful in the description.

You live a pro-Racism life,

I see you like to project stuff on me when you have nothing to counter with in a debate.  That's pathetic.

so you cannot relate to such a living condition. This is proven by how you have not discouraged even one of Zimmerman's racist illegitimate hateful acts we witnessed or heard, prior to him getting beat up by Trayvon.

I'm discussing facts.  You are projecting bullshit onto me.  Zimmerman was watching for suspicious activity in the neighborhood because there had been a series of burglaries.  His claim was corroborated by the police reports. Zimmerman did not approach Martin.  Martin approached Zimmerman.  This is corroborated by the dispatch transcript.  Zimmerman did not beat Martin.  Martin beat Zimmerman.  This was corroborated by the physical evidence on both individuals and at the scene.

Once again, you can keep trusting Zimmerman's version of events.  No person in history tells the truth which reveals their culpability

Except, Zimmeran's version is corroborated by the police dispatch transcript.  Further, I know of no person in recent times who calls the police to a "lynching" as you call it.  Who calls the police to the scene where he has already planned to kill someone?  The truth is, it just doesn't happen.........and you know this!

Continue to live on, in your pro-Racism livelihood ---and may you soon get everything you deserve for embracing that lifestyle. But please, stop telling lies on me in here ---because I do not feel like making more threads, to show readers here how dishonest and deceitful you get when you lose an argument or debate.

1.  I have told no lies. I have presented the facts and have fully supported my claim that Zimmerman had a right to defend himself after he was brutally attacked.  You however, believe that brutally attacking someone is a right people have in this country if that person does not like the fact that he is being watched.  Your belief in this regard is wrong, contrary to law, and contrary to our Constitutionally guaranteed rights. 

2.  Again, you project this on me and attempt to demonize me as a racist for expressing an opinion based on facts.  You do this only because my factually supported opinion happens to be different than yours.  Notice how I did not do this to you at all during this debate.  I did not call you names, did not categorize you as a any vile type of person, and did not attempt to denigrate you in any way.   Why?  Because I don't need to do that to make my points clearly understood.