Jump to content

Dr. Fauci completely shredded the lefts new made up narrative. Hahahahahahaha!!!


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, calguy said:

Dr. Fauci said Trump's attention span is 'like a minus number'

according to Woodward's book

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious-disease expert, is astonished by President Donald Trump's tendency to hop from one topic to another during meetings and believes Trump has a very short attention span, according to the veteran reporter Bob Woodward's new book, "Rage."

The book, a copy of which was obtained by Insider, is set to be released on September 15.

"His attention span is like a minus number," Fauci said privately of Trump, according to Woodward's book. Fauci also told others Trump operated on a "separate channel" and that the president has generally changed the subject when Fauci challenges him, according to the book.

Woodward wrote the infectious-disease expert told an associate that Trump's "sole purpose is to get reelected."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dr-fauci-said-trumps-attention-201815728.html
 
   


https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/09/09/fauci-responds-to-woodward-reporting-on-trump-i-dont-recall-that-at-all/amp/

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@mainemanis incapable of independent thought. He must stick to whatever narrative his media fills his head with, at all costs. 😁

^^ Drunk posting. AGAIN.   Which is whenever he posts after 3pm. The demon is an alcoholic!  

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/social-distancing.html   We printed CDC signs in late March for our customers encouraging social distancing.   "So wh

6 hours ago, maineman said:

Do you remember our president wearing a mask and urging others to do so?  Or socially distancing?    I must have missed that.

Of course you did...or you have selective memory...

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, maineman said:

1. How in the world does your illogical brain arrive at THAT silly conclusion?  If we had a robust and timely testing regimen, accompanied with contact tracing, follow-on testing and quarantine, there would have been FEWER deaths

2.  If we had instituted testing in a timely fashion, our results would have been similar to Southerner's Korea's

3.  I don't sit at home.  I drive us everywhere we go.

 

1- you stated "hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved"... we're up around 190k...do the math...

2- 51m, size of Indiana VS 331m , size of 104 Indiana's...no comparison by scale alone...

3- In another thread you stated you stayed home while the Mrs did all the shopping, then decontaminated the Mrs and purchases prior to letting her back in the house...

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JaySolo said:

 

Your opinion stated as fact.

 

If wishes and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

 

So tell me, you making this prediction based on animal entrails, tarot cards, or gazing into a crystal ball?

 

You got to love these lead from behind Democrats. They have all the answers on how to save the ship and don't reveal them until its sunk. Which tells you they're not interested in anything other the criticizing.

 

As I've said many times before, where was your party in all this? If this was the answer, why didn't Pelosi's congress act? Again, co-equal branches of government, babe.

 

While Trump was taking action what were the dilatory Democrats doing? Pelosi was inviting people to a gathering, Cuomo was packing Covid positive patients in nursing homes and dithering on shutting down New York subways. Talk about actions that cost lives.

 

 

And if Pelosi had kept people away from the gathering, Cuomo had kept Covid positive patients out of nursing homes and pulled the trigger on shutting down NY subways.

 

But that didn't happen did it?

 

 

BRAVO! BRAVO! Will somebody get this guy a beer?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, calguy said:

Canada had ZERO ....count ' em ....ZERO Covid deaths yesterday.

Trump's America had over1000 deaths yesterday. 

Stay calm folks, the tramp says we're turning the final corner. 

37m VS 331m with Canadian population spread out like trees in the desert...quit while you're still able to, calvin...

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

37m VS 331m with Canadian population spread out like trees in the desert...quit while you're still able to, calvin...

 

+1

 

Not to mention a largely homogenous population with few McDonald's-fed huge black men.

 

Of course, libtards don't let FACTS get in their way when LYING.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

+1

 

Not to mention a largely homogenous population with few McDonald's-fed huge black men.

 

Of course, libtards don't let FACTS get in their way when LYING.

So true...

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, maineman said:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7322154/

 

In summary, there is evidence that COVID-19 asymptomatic carrier can transmit SARS-CoV-2, and its infectivity is similar to that of symptomatic patients. So, considering the similarity of reported viral load between the asymptomatic and the symptomatic patients [17] and a relatively high proportion of the asymptomatic cases, the asymptomatic carriers may jeopardise efforts to contain COVID-19 transmission in public health. Because the proportion of the asymptomatic cases is underestimated and the infectiousness and prevention measures of the asymptomatic have not attracted enough attention, there will be a critical flaw in prevention and control of COVID-19. Thus, the danger of asymptomatic spread should arouse public awareness and more scientific attention into researching asymptomatic transmission in order to contribute to developing more scientific prevention and control strategy and overcoming the epidemic as soon as possible.

 

You missed the part about viral loads in my post, dummy. Do some more research. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ROG62 said:

1- you stated "hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved"... we're up around 190k...do the math...

2- 51m, size of Indiana VS 331m , size of 104 Indiana's...no comparison by scale alone...

3- In another thread you stated you stayed home while the Mrs did all the shopping, then decontaminated the Mrs and purchases prior to letting her back in the house...

1.  If we had jumped on this like South Korea , we would have saved six figures, IMHO.

2.  and if we had deaths like South Korea,scaled up by 104, we'd have 37K dead instead of 198K  OOOPSIE!!!!

3.  Now, I drive my wife to the grocery store.  And in the case of Whole Foods and Trader Joe's, where they limit the numbers of customers and strictly enforce masking and social distancing, I go in with my wife,  masked.  Your point????

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, maineman said:

1.  If we had jumped on this like South Korea , we would have saved six figures, IMHO.

2.  and if we had deaths like South Korea,scaled up by 104, we'd have 37K dead instead of 198K  OOOPSIE!!!!

3.  Now, I drive my wife to the grocery store.  And in the case of Whole Foods and Trader Joe's, where they limit the numbers of customers and strictly enforce masking and social distancing, I go in with my wife,  masked.  Your point????

So, IYHO, there would have been zero deaths? Less than 100k? Cuomo, NJ and PA damn near murdered that many...

 

Again, you have a country the size of Indiana...no brainer....

 

Ooooh now you're driving somewhere...sounds like here in MN...limited people with mandatory masks...

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, maineman said:

nice dodge.

You ignored the part where an estimated 90% of those positive and asymptomatic don’t have a high enough viral load to be contagious. Do you know how to read or did you just ignore my post? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ROG62 said:

So, IYHO, there would have been zero deaths? Less than 100k? Cuomo, NJ and PA damn near murdered that many...

 

Again, you have a country the size of Indiana...no brainer....

 

Ooooh now you're driving somewhere...sounds like here in MN...limited people with mandatory masks...

you were the one who suggested we compare ourselves as 104 South Koreas.  Own it.  I shoved the number up your ass.  relax and let it feel at home in there..

 

I'm still alive.  Herman Cain, who drank the clown's koolaid is not.  maybe you can meet Hermie on the rainbow bridge?   Go maskless... please?

 

(from my lips to God's ears)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

You ignored the part where an estimated 90% of those positive and asymptomatic don’t have a high enough viral load to be contagious. Do you know how to read or did you just ignore my post? 

you have said that asymptomatic people do not transmit to others.  That is wrong.  A healthy asymptomatic teenager can effectively kill his grandparents.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, maineman said:

you have said that asymptomatic people do not transmit to others.  That is wrong.  A healthy asymptomatic teenager can effectively kill his grandparents.

No. I didn’t post that so don’t lie about what I post. I posted the article where an estimated 90% of those testing positive don’t have enough viral load to be contagious..... Our testing greatly amplifies samples for accuracy but doesn’t take into account actual viral load. 
 

It’s also why it’s impossible to compare our results to other countries not using the same standard. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Str8tEdge said:

No. I didn’t post that so don’t lie about what I post. I posted the article where an estimated 90% of those testing positive don’t have enough viral load to be contagious..... Our testing greatly amplifies samples for accuracy but doesn’t take into account actual viral load. 
 

It’s also why it’s impossible to compare our results to other countries not using the same standard. 
 

 

SO... in your world, one out of every ten asymptomatic COVID carriers are roaming around, untested, interacting with their co-workers and family and friends -  infecting countless others - and you don't give a shit.  Nice bedside manner, nurse.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Again... let's not forget the bottom line:  

 

USA:  4% of the world's population.... 25% of the world's COVID cases.

 

Our president has admitted he KNEW how deadly it was.... he KNEW how contagious it was and he STILL downplayed it.

 

 

COINCIDENCE?  

 

I think not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, maineman said:

you were the one who suggested we compare ourselves as 104 South Koreas.  Own it.  I shoved the number up your ass.  relax and let it feel at home in there..

 

I'm still alive.  Herman Cain, who drank the clown's koolaid is not.  maybe you can meet Hermie on the rainbow bridge?   Go maskless... please?

 

(from my lips to God's ears)

Keep comparing a thundershower to a hurricane...

 

Herman Cain was an adult...are you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

No. I didn’t post that so don’t lie about what I post. I posted the article where an estimated 90% of those testing positive don’t have enough viral load to be contagious..... Our testing greatly amplifies samples for accuracy but doesn’t take into account actual viral load. 
 

It’s also why it’s impossible to compare our results to other countries not using the same standard. 
 

 

He doesn't get it...

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, maineman said:

Again... let's not forget the bottom line:  

 

USA:  4% of the world's population.... 25% of the world's COVID cases.

 

Our president has admitted he KNEW how deadly it was.... he KNEW how contagious it was and he STILL downplayed it.

 

 

COINCIDENCE?  

 

I think not.

That's right, you think, NOT...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ROG62 said:

Keep comparing a thundershower to a hurricane...

 

Herman Cain was an adult...are you?

190K dead Americans = a thundershower?

 

you are one sick motherfucker.

 

I AM an adult... and I act like a responsible adult.  I understand that you don't... I only can hope that COVID gets you before you infect anyone else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, maineman said:

SO... in your world, one out of every ten asymptomatic COVID carriers are roaming around, untested, interacting with their co-workers and family and friends -  infecting countless others - and you don't give a shit.  Nice bedside manner, nurse.

Yes. That’s exactly what I meant, according to a sick, pathetic traitor. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Yes. That’s exactly what I meant, according to a sick, pathetic traitor. 

I am not a traitor.  I served my country.  You did not.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...