Dr. Fauci completely shredded the lefts new made up narrative. Hahahahahahaha!!!

11 hours ago, maineman said:

Fauci has been quite clear that he disagrees with the clown's assertions that we have turned the corner onto the home stretch.  The clown's failure to nationalize a robust testing regimen has cost us hundreds of thousand of lives.... if we test a bunch of people but can't seem to get the results of those tests back in less than ten days, any utility on contact tracing or quarantine is totally lost.  A little rinky-dink country like South Korea kicked our ASS on testing and tracing and quarantining.... while here we are... with 4% of the world's population and 25% of the world's COVID deaths.... while disgusting slackers like you shop online for shoes while  Americans die..... and only stop when it is your turn to suck the clown's cock.

So you're stating if we had a robust testing regimen, there wouldn't have been any deaths?

South Korea is the size of Indiana containing 51m people...that would be a walk in the park to contain, right?

While you sit at home chewing your fingers to nubs sending wifey out into the big bad world as the canary in the coal mine to do your bidding...coward...

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@mainemanis incapable of independent thought. He must stick to whatever narrative his media fills his head with, at all costs. 😁

^^ Drunk posting. AGAIN.   Which is whenever he posts after 3pm. The demon is an alcoholic!  

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/social-distancing.html   We printed CDC signs in late March for our customers encouraging social distancing.   "So wh

10 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

no it hasn't  you fool

You have no idea what you are talking about

Yep, summa cum laude of babbleon university... 

11 hours ago, maineman said:

So... if a category five hurricane was bearing down on Florida, you would be find with the governor "down playing" it and telling his citizens that it was really not much more than a tropical storm.... because... he wouldn't want to PANIC anyone....right?

Not the best analogy, IMO. There are known, tangible, proven ways to prepare one's self for a category 5. There wasn't such information known about Covid-19, especially in the earliest weeks and months. There weren't known precautions to take except to sanitize hands, which I remember doing in early March.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
49 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I have no one on ignore.   

Seems  like  liberal minded people   need that .    

With all the noise in their heads, what would one expect?

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Not asymptomatic people with a low viral load like the estimated 90% that test positive. 😆

Everything you babble about Covid is about 6 months old, like your stale talking points. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7322154/

In summary, there is evidence that COVID-19 asymptomatic carrier can transmit SARS-CoV-2, and its infectivity is similar to that of symptomatic patients. So, considering the similarity of reported viral load between the asymptomatic and the symptomatic patients [17] and a relatively high proportion of the asymptomatic cases, the asymptomatic carriers may jeopardise efforts to contain COVID-19 transmission in public health. Because the proportion of the asymptomatic cases is underestimated and the infectiousness and prevention measures of the asymptomatic have not attracted enough attention, there will be a critical flaw in prevention and control of COVID-19. Thus, the danger of asymptomatic spread should arouse public awareness and more scientific attention into researching asymptomatic transmission in order to contribute to developing more scientific prevention and control strategy and overcoming the epidemic as soon as possible.

35 minutes ago, neue regel said:

Not the best analogy, IMO. There are known, tangible, proven ways to prepare one's self for a category 5. There wasn't such information known about Covid-19, especially in the earliest weeks and months. There weren't known precautions to take except to sanitize hands, which I remember doing in early March.

Do you remember our president wearing a mask and urging others to do so?  Or socially distancing?    I must have missed that.

12 hours ago, maineman said:

So... if a category five hurricane was bearing down on Florida, you would be find with the governor "down playing" it and telling his citizens that it was really not much more than a tropical storm.... because... he wouldn't want to PANIC anyone....right?

Trump might pull out his Magic Sharpie and steer it away.

• Thumb up 1
40 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

1. So you're stating if we had a robust testing regimen, there wouldn't have been any deaths?

2. South Korea is the size of Indiana containing 51m people...that would be a walk in the park to contain, right?

3. While you sit at home chewing your fingers to nubs sending wifey out into the big bad world as the canary in the coal mine to do your bidding...coward...

1. How in the world does your illogical brain arrive at THAT silly conclusion?  If we had a robust and timely testing regimen, accompanied with contact tracing, follow-on testing and quarantine, there would have been FEWER deaths

2.  If we had instituted testing in a timely fashion, our results would have been similar to Southerner's Korea's

3.  I don't sit at home.  I drive us everywhere we go.

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

Do you remember our president wearing a mask and urging others to do so?  Or socially distance?    I must have missed that.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/social-distancing.html

We printed CDC signs in late March for our customers encouraging social distancing.

"So why weren't face masks recommended at the start of the pandemic? At that time, experts didn't know the extent to which people with COVID-19 could spread the virus before symptoms appeared. Nor was it known that some people have COVID-19 but don't have any symptoms. Both groups can unknowingly spread the virus to others.

These discoveries led public health groups to do an about-face on face masks. The World Health Organization and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) now include face masks in their recommendations for slowing the spread of the virus. The CDC recommends cloth face masks for the public and not the surgical and N95 masks needed by health care providers."

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449

The CDC adjusted their guidelines as information became available.

• Upvote 2
15 minutes ago, neue regel said:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/social-distancing.html

We printed CDC signs in late March for our customers encouraging social distancing.

"So why weren't face masks recommended at the start of the pandemic? At that time, experts didn't know the extent to which people with COVID-19 could spread the virus before symptoms appeared. Nor was it known that some people have COVID-19 but don't have any symptoms. Both groups can unknowingly spread the virus to others.

These discoveries led public health groups to do an about-face on face masks. The World Health Organization and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) now include face masks in their recommendations for slowing the spread of the virus. The CDC recommends cloth face masks for the public and not the surgical and N95 masks needed by health care providers."

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449

The CDC adjusted their guidelines as information became available.

you didn't answer the question.

47 minutes ago, maineman said:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7322154/

In summary, there is evidence that COVID-19 asymptomatic carrier can transmit SARS-CoV-2, and its infectivity is similar to that of symptomatic patients. So, considering the similarity of reported viral load between the asymptomatic and the symptomatic patients [17] and a relatively high proportion of the asymptomatic cases, the asymptomatic carriers may jeopardise efforts to contain COVID-19 transmission in public health. Because the proportion of the asymptomatic cases is underestimated and the infectiousness and prevention measures of the asymptomatic have not attracted enough attention, there will be a critical flaw in prevention and control of COVID-19. Thus, the danger of asymptomatic spread should arouse public awareness and more scientific attention into researching asymptomatic transmission in order to contribute to developing more scientific prevention and control strategy and overcoming the epidemic as soon as possible.

Wanna comment on this, you evil bastard?

On 9/8/2020 at 8:30 PM, maineman said:

I am suggesting that you went to the funeral home where your "one row of I was there with everybody else medals" do nothing E-4 drug overdose victim son was lying in his coffin... and you rolled him over and fucked his ambient temperature ass....

Wipe that jism and formaldehyde off your dick, you sick motherfucker.

@SpyCar

@Scout

@calguy

@jerra-

52 minutes ago, maineman said:

1. How in the world does your illogical brain arrive at THAT silly conclusion?  If we had a robust and timely testing regimen, accompanied with contact tracing, follow-on testing and quarantine, there would have been FEWER deaths

Your opinion stated as fact.

If wishes and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

So tell me, you making this prediction based on animal entrails, tarot cards, or gazing into a crystal ball?

You got to love these lead from behind Democrats. They have all the answers on how to save the ship and don't reveal them until its sunk. Which tells you they're not interested in anything other the criticizing.

As I've said many times before, where was your party in all this? If this was the answer, why didn't Pelosi's congress act? Again, co-equal branches of government, babe.

While Trump was taking action what were the dilatory Democrats doing? Pelosi was inviting people to a gathering, Cuomo was packing Covid positive patients in nursing homes and dithering on shutting down New York subways. Talk about actions that cost lives.

52 minutes ago, maineman said:

2.  If we had instituted testing in a timely fashion, our results would have been similar to Southerner's Korea's

And if Pelosi had kept people away from the gathering, Cuomo had kept Covid positive patients out of nursing homes and pulled the trigger on shutting down NY subways.

But that didn't happen did it?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, JaySolo said:

Your opinion stated as fact.

If wishes and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

So tell me, you making this prediction based on animal entrails, tarot cards, or gazing into a crystal ball?

You got to love these lead from behind Democrats. They have all the answers on how to save the ship and don't reveal them until its sunk. Which tells you they're not interested in anything other the criticizing.

As I've said many times before, where was your party in all this? If this was the answer, why didn't Pelosi's congress act? Again, co-equal branches of government, babe.

While Trump was taking action what were the dilatory Democrats doing? Pelosi was inviting people to a gathering, Cuomo was packing Covid positive patients in nursing homes and dithering on shutting down New York subways. Talk about actions that cost lives.

And if Pelosi had kept people away from the gathering, Cuomo had kept Covid positive patients out of nursing homes and pulled the trigger on shutting down NY subways.

But that didn't happen did it?

odd logic.  Why don't you ask why Chef Justice Roberts didn't act, given the fact that he heads another co-equal branch of government?

and the saying goes, "If IF'S and BUTS".... not WISHES.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

odd logic.  

Seems to me YOUR the one displaying odd logic: as in Trump is responsible to do everything and Pelosi and the dilatory Dems don't have to do anything.

Why don't you ask why Chef Justice Roberts didn't act, given the fact that he heads another co-equal branch of government?

Does Chef Justice Roberts have the ability to pass a bill requiring testing? Can Chef Roberts appropriate the funds for more testing? Like I said, you display odd logic indeed.

and the saying goes, "If IF'S and BUTS".... not WISHES.

Consult a book on figures of speech, then maybe you'll "get it."

1 minute ago, JaySolo said:

Seems to me YOUR the one displaying odd logic: as in Trump is responsible to do everything and Pelosi and the dilatory Dems don't have to do anything.

Does Chef Justice Roberts have the ability to pass a bill requiring testing? Can Chef Roberts appropriate the funds for more testing? Like I said, you display odd logic indeed.

Consult a book on figures of speech, then maybe you'll "get it."

Your anger is misplaced.  The democrats in the house passed the HEROES Act in May...it's been sitting on Mitch's desk ever since.

17 hours ago, maineman said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'VOTE TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT REPRESENTING ALL OF WHITE AMERICA *WHO ARE LEFT AFTER HOW BADLY BOTCHED THE PANDEMIC FORGET MY FIRST TERM, PROMISE YOU, I CAN DO MUCH, MUCH WORSE. BELIEVE ME! I'M I'M AN IDIOT RACIST I'LL BUILD A FENCE AND YOU WILL PAY FOR IT. I'LL DUMP OBAMACARE, AND MAYBE WE'LL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT. I'M GOING TO LOWER THE TAXES OF RICH AMERICANS AND OTHER BAD STUFF I'M UNHINGED I'M A LIAR HATE YOU ALL... (BUT ESPECIALLY THE DARKER ONES) I WON'T EVER TELL THE TRUTH YOUR SUBURBS WON'T BE SAFE FROM THE VIOLENCE KEEP INCITING'

• MORON! 1
5 minutes ago, maineman said:

Your anger is misplaced.  The democrats in the house passed the HEROES Act in May...it's been sitting on Mitch's desk ever since.

For me to be angry, I'd first have to care. I don't.

On the contrary, I'm enjoying ramming your hypocrisy, to quote an expression that's all the rage, up your well traveled ass.

So the HEROES act called for the testing you've been whining about, right? Then why haven't you mentioned it in this thread until now?

13 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

For me to be angry, I'd first have to care. I don't.

On the contrary, I'm enjoying ramming your hypocrisy, to quote an expression that's all the rage, up your well traveled ass.

So the HEROES act called for the testing you've been whining about, right? Then why haven't you mentioned it in this thread until now?

It never came to mind.

Why didn't YOU know about it before you attacked Pelosi instead of McConnell?

Dr. Fauci said Trump's attention span is 'like a minus number'

according to Woodward's book

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious-disease expert, is astonished by President Donald Trump's tendency to hop from one topic to another during meetings and believes Trump has a very short attention span, according to the veteran reporter Bob Woodward's new book, "Rage."

The book, a copy of which was obtained by Insider, is set to be released on September 15.

"His attention span is like a minus number," Fauci said privately of Trump, according to Woodward's book. Fauci also told others Trump operated on a "separate channel" and that the president has generally changed the subject when Fauci challenges him, according to the book.

Woodward wrote the infectious-disease expert told an associate that Trump's "sole purpose is to get reelected."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dr-fauci-said-trumps-attention-201815728.html