Chris Plante , famous talk show host and Zionist stooge .

Chris Plante has become a well known talk show host and as with others in the same business it requires that they become Zionist stooges willing to work for the Shekel.. or the Jewish dollar..

And that's what Chris displays everyday the Jew lackey is on the air. To be a real Jew lackey, it also  requires you  to  become a professional German hater which Chris is one ,as well as hating Palestinians being murdered every day by gangs of Zionist criminals. This is  easy for Chris since he already is a Zionist by birth. The rotten scum was raised as a Zionist ,is married to a Zionist and nurtured by a Zionist mother. .. This matters little in any event, because if you want to work in the media [radio or otherwise] you must be a faithful Zionist stooge willing to sell out your own country under the cover of a false  patriotism which Chris performs everyday on the air...  Whereas our veterans and elderly suffer hardships it matters little to Chris that Israel continues to rip us off at the tune of many billions each year......I just thought you should know!

5 hours ago, Michaelf said:

You can turn him off if you don't like the show. I didn't know who he was until a moment ago when I googled him. NPR is the media outlet that I hate.

Yes, that's true, I am able to turn him off but are the many thousands of other listeners able ? .. We need to fight the controlled media in America.

10 hours ago, falconduler said:

Chris Plante has become a well known talk show host and as with others in the same business it requires that they become Zionist stooges willing to work for the Shekel.. or the Jewish dollar..

And that's what Chris displays everyday the Jew lackey is on the air. To be a real Jew lackey, it also  requires you  to  become a professional German hater which Chris is one ,as well as hating Palestinians being murdered every day by gangs of Zionist criminals. This is  easy for Chris since he already is a Zionist by birth. The rotten scum was raised as a Zionist ,is married to a Zionist and nurtured by a Zionist mother. .. This matters little in any event, because if you want to work in the media [radio or otherwise] you must be a faithful Zionist stooge willing to sell out your own country under the cover of a false  patriotism which Chris performs everyday on the air...  Whereas our veterans and elderly suffer hardships it matters little to Chris that Israel continues to rip us off at the tune of many billions each year......I just thought you should know!

So.. you’re not a fan of Jews. 

Lets be honest Chris Plante is working as a cover for Zionist interests in America.. What better way to do it than by reaching out to all the morons in America via the radio call in talk show medium.. The Jews are grooming Chris to fill the shoes of the other over blown scumbag Maharushie in the not too distant future. Even Democracy now has swallowed the Jewish poison and has accepted the Jewish wage  .. fight this poison..

On 9/11/2020 at 3:37 PM, falconduler said:

Zionist stooges

Jew lackey,

Zionist criminals.

Zionist

Zionist

Zionist mother. ..

faithful Zionist s

WillSpankland...good to see you're back !

ultraliberals think there is such a thing as good hate and bad hate and they get to decide which is which.

mediterranean nations - INSIGHTSIAS

It's possible that the Negro's motivation for the 5 random murders was racially charged since all victims were white males.

I have never heard Chris say that he hates Germans, or anyone else for that matter. He does point out the hypocrisy of the left, and the complete lack of integrity in the mass media of which he is NOT part of. He is famous and deservedly so. He tells the news that most people don't get to hear in the mass media. It is most likely similar to the sound of fingernails on a chalk board for you.  Too bad. If you grit your teeth and hold your swastika close to your heart you might learn something. ........Lets just say for a minute that he does love Jews and hates Nazis and you don't agree with anything he says, does that mean that you love Nazis, hate the Jews and sympathize with the people who live in a region formerly known as Palestine?

4 hours ago, shetluck said:

I have never heard Chris say that he hates Germans, or anyone else for that matter. He does point out the hypocrisy of the left, and the complete lack of integrity in the mass media of which he is NOT part of. He is famous and deservedly so. He tells the news that most people don't get to hear in the mass media. It is most likely similar to the sound of fingernails on a chalk board for you.  Too bad. If you grit your teeth and hold your swastika close to your heart you might learn something. ........Lets just say for a minute that he does love Jews and hates Nazis and you don't agree with anything he says, does that mean that you love Nazis, hate the Jews and sympathize with the people who live in a region formerly known as Palestine?

Talk show hosts seldom if ever say they hate anyone and certainly not in those words. Chris relishes the chance to suck up to his Jewish paymasters and this is what he has to do.. He does this every time he relates war stories he was told about his father supposedly killing  Nazis during the 2nd war.. I hardly believe any of that garbage but it indicates that he's trying to impress or show his bona fides to the Jews he works for. And with that, his endless  rambling about the Palis and Arabs  in general   serves as more butt kissing ; followed by his ridiculing anyone who wishes to pursue a  more even handed approach viz Palestine and Zionism etc.. such as the Squad for example. 

Chris hates the Germans [whether Nazis or not] simply because he has no other choice. If he wants to use WW2 material on his show ..what else would you expect him to say? Chris is one of these who will never be at peace with himself at the end of day  due to hating Germans , Palestinians and Arab freedom fighters for financial gain.. Chris is

a radio media whore selling his soul everyday he's on the air and he's certainly not alone.. Not only his soul but the American people as well.

On 9/13/2020 at 11:29 PM, falconduler said:

Talk show hosts seldom if ever say they hate anyone and certainly not in those words. Chris relishes the chance to suck up to his Jewish paymasters and this is what he has to do.. He does this every time he relates war stories he was told about his father supposedly killing  Nazis during the 2nd war.. I hardly believe any of that garbage but it indicates that he's trying to impress or show his bona fides to the Jews he works for. And with that, his endless  rambling about the Palis and Arabs  in general   serves as more butt kissing ; followed by his ridiculing anyone who wishes to pursue a  more even handed approach viz Palestine and Zionism etc.. such as the Squad for example. 

Chris hates the Germans [whether Nazis or not] simply because he has no other choice. If he wants to use WW2 material on his show ..what else would you expect him to say? Chris is one of these who will never be at peace with himself at the end of day  due to hating Germans , Palestinians and Arab freedom fighters for financial gain.. Chris is

a radio media whore selling his soul everyday he's on the air and he's certainly not alone.. Not only his soul but the American people as well.

There are so many tv and radio personalities that follow the Obama model of sucking up to the Muslim Brotherhood, insult the Isrealis and believe that America and her allies are the root of evil. I am fascinated that one or two  voices in the wilderness that dare to offer a differing opinion should upset you so much. Your professors should have spent more time teaching how to be a thinker, and less time teaching you what to think. Opposing thought should stimulate intellectual conversation, not cause you to lash out or curl up in the corner and pray to Rachel Maddow to rescue you.  

11 hours ago, shetluck said:

There are so many tv and radio personalities that follow the Obama model of sucking up to the Muslim Brotherhood, insult the Isrealis and believe that America and her allies are the root of evil. I am fascinated that one or two  voices in the wilderness that dare to offer a differing opinion should upset you so much. Your professors should have spent more time teaching how to be a thinker, and less time teaching you what to think. Opposing thought should stimulate intellectual conversation, not cause you to lash out or curl up in the corner and pray to Rachel Maddow to rescue you.  

well, now you're talking through your hat . what do i mean? .. name me some of these many tv and radio personalities  which you claim   suck up to the muslim brotherhood? 

One or two voices??? give me a break.. ROFLMAO !  the entire info media is a wholly  owned  Jewish monopoly and Chris Plante is one of their up and coming radio stooges. 

You mentioned Rachel Maddow .. to rescue ME??? Rachel is a flaming JEWESS a filthy disgusting lesbian . a real reprobate and a degenerate.. You need to wake up and face reality..

On 9/17/2020 at 1:19 AM, falconduler said:

well, now you're talking through your hat . what do i mean? .. name me some of these many tv and radio personalities  which you claim   suck up to the muslim brotherhood? 

One or two voices??? give me a break.. ROFLMAO !  the entire info media is a wholly  owned  Jewish monopoly and Chris Plante is one of their up and coming radio stooges. 

You mentioned Rachel Maddow .. to rescue ME??? Rachel is a flaming JEWESS a filthy disgusting lesbian . a real reprobate and a degenerate.. You need to wake up and face reality..

So you are an anti Semite, homophobe. ... I will challenge you to show me one mass media source (other than Fox) that does NOT support the occupants of the region formerly known as Palestine, and had a single bad word to say about Obamas support of the Muslim brotherhood, Arab spring. ....... I do encourage you to continue to listen to Chris, even just a few facts could straighten out your twisted mind. You should go back to college and get a refund to pay for psychotherapy. They really did a number on you.