Weather Underground Terrorist Bill Ayers Suggests the Civil War Has Already Begun

1 hour ago, whiteboy said:

Of course it has already begun.

BLM and their supporters started it months ago.

They cant take back what they have done, and many will pay for their actions.

With their lives ...

You make an important point. They chant "No justice no peace". What the fuck makes them think that we want peace now? I don't. I think we should do a lot more of whatever we did to piss them off. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

_____________________________________________________________________________________________   That's like saying Chuck Manson never actually killed anyone either.   So in short

Ayers turned himself in,  but the government's evidence against him was all obtained illegally,and was inadmissible. So he did no time.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Ayers is no longer any sort of terrorist.

He never harmed anyone or intended to do so. He bombed unoccupied buildings and statues.

He "never intended to" to harm any one?   You're a baldfaced LIAR, XO.   A truly despicable one.  The Weather Underground collapsed as an organization after Ayer's girlfriend at the time, Diana Oughton (who by the way was a teacher of small children), blew herself and 2 other Weathermen up while working on nail bombs designed by Ayers to kill people at an upcoming military dance.   Ayers (who claimed not to be in the building when the bomb exploded) and Dohrn (who definitely was in the building at the time but survived) went underground.   Years later they surfaced with changed tactics … deciding instead to socialize America through reeducation of our youth.   So Bill became a noted professor of *education*, teaching at the university level.   Teaching communism disguised as "social justice".  Dohrn became a law professor in Chicago, teaching her communist skewed brand of "justice" to young minds.    Both poisoning our youth.   But make no mistake, Ayers intended to KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE, you POND SCUM.

And you claim he's not a threat now?   Again, LIAR.  In a 2001 interview he said "I don’t regret setting bombs. I feel we didn’t do enough” ( http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/August-2001/No-Regrets/index.php?cp=2&si=1 ).    And in that same interview ( http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=25166 ), when asked if he would set more bombs today, his response was, "I don't want to discount the possibility".   Not a threat?   You don't appear to know the first thing about him, XO.  You just doing what you always do ... joining a thread to defend a communist from any and all accusations.   With LIES.    You're DESPICABLE.

As much as I try to eliminate hate from my life, I genuinely hate Bill Ayres and his scumbag wife, Bernadine.  Hate 'em.  They are disgusting filth. The Chicago underground network of terrorists hid them long enough until they could work out a sweetheart deal with the Feds.   That network is still alive and well today.  Those two never got what they deserve. 

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

Right now it is a bunch of wacko...with to much time on their hands that are causing all the trouble.  Sooner or later the FEDs will put a stop to it...since there is a law where they can take cities over. 

I'm guess the terrorist have never seen a tank (carrying anti-personal munitions) or a APC full of troops coming at them before.  Even a skirmish line of soldiers with bayonets at the attack position or 4 ft batons at the ready.

Trained soldiers vs basement dwellers. I know who I put my $$$ on.

But with top democRATS and Never Trumpers openly gaming scenarios where the chaos from an insurrection is part of their path to the White House, how can you be sure this might not succeed.   Especially when we have incontrovertible proof that top members of the military have been conspiring to remove Trump from office.   The fact they did nothing about Vindman says volumes, Mack.   In fact, according to Woodward, General Mattis was conspiring with coup plotter Coats to remove Trump from office, Seven Days In May style.  He reportedly told Coats that “There may come a time when we have to take collective action”.  If that happens, the country's survival may depend on what the 3% do because Trump may not be able to rely on the military to use its tanks to put down an insurrection.   It might end up a case of mutual assured destruction with the two factions in the military checkmating each other ... fearing to do anything lest it devolve into the military attacking the military. 

1 hour ago, BatteryPowered said:

So a crime is OK if you think someone did something worse...even if what they did wasn't really a crime, just something you disagree with.

Vietnam WAS a crime.  It is not OK, but it was necessary.  And remember, the people who determine what a crime even is are the same people who went along with the war. It might help you if you tried to frame this as an anti-gun issue. If the government tried to take your firearms etc. (don't use the word 'Constitution' if you reply to this. If you do, you have missed the point.)

47 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

Protesting the war was fine...it's the bombings that were wrong and a crime.

Again, they were necessary crimes.

39 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

But those harmed and/or endangered by Ayers bombs didn't do it. Ayers committed his crimes against us.

The 'crimes' were directed at the government FOR the people, who were being drafted into an illegal war, and for civilians overseas who were absolutely no threat to us.

If you have studied The Weather Underground, as I have, you would know to what great lengths they went to to avoid harming anyone. They cased the buildings. They only detonated bombs in unoccupied government buildings at night.

12 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

“There may come a time when we have to take collective action”.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

IMHO...it's idiot talk.

When there is a strike of strategic importance...once the time comes and the taking is over...the first thing the GOV does is put the leaders in jail...with no release date.  Weaken the command structure and the lines starts to crumble.

Look at Kenosha...they sent the National Guard in there and look how long that rioting lasted than.

You're talking soldiers trained to kill against a bunch of fruitcakes.

1 hour ago, Michaelf said:

You make an important point. They chant "No justice no peace". What the fuck makes them think that we want peace now? I don't. I think we should do a lot more of whatever we did to piss them off. 

I know a lot of people who no longer want peace ... they just want to be given a reason to fire.

10 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

IMHO...it's idiot talk.

When there is a strike of strategic importance...once the time comes and the taking is over...the first thing the GOV does is put the leaders in jail...with no release date.  Weaken the command structure and the lines starts to crumble.

Look at Kenosha...they sent the National Guard in there and look how long that rioting lasted than.

38bffad1bf126eb510f2a237c7fc362a.jpg

1 minute ago, drvoke said:

If you have studied The Weather Underground, as I have, you would know to what great lengths they went to to avoid harming anyone.

You're a BALDFACED LIAR, *dr*voke.   Nail bombs are designed for one purpose ... TO KILL PEOPLE.   And the Weather Underground died when several NAIL BOMBS detonated in a apartment in Greenwich Village when they were being assembled.  NAIL BOMBS that Ayers designed.  They were being assembled to kill people at an upcoming military DANCE.   One with scores of innocent people, perhaps half of the WOMEN present.  

Tell us, do you know who Kathy Boudin is, *dr*?   Before I tell you why I ask, let me point out that she was a member of the Weather Underground and was was NOT a nice person.  The Brinks robbery that finally put her in jail only occurred in 1981, after DECADES of radical and terrorist activities.    And how un-nice was she?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/04/04/The-Gory-Details-About-Terrorist-Teacher-Kathy-Boudin

In his book ( http://www.amazon.com/Underground-My-Life-SDS-Weathermen/dp/B00740HHMIUnderground: My Life with the SDS and Weather Underground, Mark Rudd … snip … says she [Boudin] was in the ( http://www.nytimes.com/1981/11/22/magazine/the-seeds-of-terror.html?pagewanted=all ) front ranks of the group that attacked police, alongside Bernadine Dohrn and Diana Oughten. 

… snip …

The Days of Rage scared off much of the mainstream support for the SDS, leaving only the most radical.  In December of 1969, the SDS War Council was held in Flint, Michigan. … snip …

Over three hundred people attended, including Kathy Boudin and future Obama neighbors Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn, who were both extremely active Weather Underground leaders. … snip … At one point, they discussed whether ( http://newpol.org/content/weather-underground-rises-ashes-theyre-baack ) white babies were valid targets and Boudin gave a speech referring to ( http://observer.com/2003/11/when-nice-idealistic-kids-become-homegrown-terrorists/ ) mothers of white babies as ‘pig mothers.’

For the War Council event, the group hung posters of their heroes, including Lenin and Mao.  They also put bullets on posters of people they hated and reviled, including Ronald Reagan and Sharon Tate. Tate was the pregnant actress who had been murdered by the Manson family.  Bernadine Dorhn praised Charles Manson and his group’s horrific Tate-LaBianca murders to the attendees of the War Council: “First they killed those pigs, then they ate dinner in the same room with them, then they even shoved a fork into the pig Tate's stomach! Wild!”

Appallingly, Kathy Boudin and her friend Diana Oughten took to calling themselves "The Fork."

Like I said, not AT ALL nice people.

Nor was she just an innocent accomplice in a Brinks robbery where the group of communists she joined murdered 3 people.  Then, as noted in the above source, after the Flint War Council meeting, Kathy Boudin ended up in the New York cell of the Weather Underground (the one that would soon blow itself up).   One of the Weathermen purchased two 50 pound cases of dynamite.  And Kathy Boudin checked out a book from the library called "The Chemistry of Powder and Explosives".   There is no question, was part of the conspiracy to murder SCORES of people at dance at New Jersey’s Fort Dix for non-commissioned officers and their wives or girlfriends.  As noted

In the days leading up to the explosion, there were debates within the group about making bombs to be used against people;  Kathy Boudin was one of the strongest advocates for using the nail bombs to injure or kill.

And as noted, that event didn't end her terrorist ways.  

In 1971 she and Dohrn place a bomb in a restroom at the US Capital.  They detonated it on May 19th, Boudin's birthday.   Like I said, NOT a nice person AT ALL.  

And why were they robbing Brinks that day?   To feed people?   No, the group SHE JOINED had three objectives.    And one of the three objectives was to initiate a series of bombings and terrorists attacks.    That's what they planned to do with the money.    KILL PEOPLE.    Kathy Boudin was NOT a nice person in 1981, drvoke.

Now at her parole hearing she LIED about her involvement in the Weatherman movement and her presense at the site of the Greenwich bomb blast.   She told the parole board that let her free that she just "happened" to be staying over night at the house and didn't know they were building bombs in the house.  Never mind that she'd been with that cell for quite a while, that there were statements by other Weathermen that she'd been in favor of using nail bombs, and that she bought a book on building bombs.   Of course, the parole board was made up of a bunch of *progressives* like you, drvoke, so they were gullible and lacked common sense.  They freed her.

Boudin also claimed she didn't even know what the Black Liberation Army was (they were the group that robbed Brinks).   A committed revolutionary, like her, didn't know about the Black Liberation Army?   The very group she joined?   Who is kidding who?   And as pointed out in that link, she named Chesa, her son, after Joan Chesimard "Queen of the Black Liberation Army", who was serving life for killing a policeman.    Chesa was born BEFORE the Brink's robbery.  

So Kathy Boudin was NOT a nice person and was also a LIAR.

And note, she's never divorced herself and her child from her husband David Gilbert, who is hardly repentent for his involvement in the Brinks robbery.   Oh sure, like Kathy, he's mouthed the words that he's sorry about the "tragic loss of life" that day.  But recently he wrote a book from prison titled "No Surrender:  Writings from an anti-imperialist political prisoner, from prison."   So he doesn't really think he did ANYTHING wrong.   He's just a political prisoner.   Yet Boudin hasn't publically distanced herself from him?  In fact, Gilbert's book "Love and Struggle" calls Kathy his "longtime partner".  And in March, Kathy Boudin gave a speech at NYU where she stated that she hoped her Brinks accomplices, including David, would soon be released to join her.  She said that to cheers from the leftists in attendance (were you there, drvoke?).

Now I'll tell you why I mention Kathy Boudin, besides the fact that she's a Weatherman member and was involved in building the nail bombs they were going to use to kill scores of innocent people.   When she went to prison, her good friends, Ayers and Dorhn, sort of adopted her son Chesa.  They raised him.  And how did he turn out?  Well, he wrote a letter to his real dad in a book that was published recently.   He said “Dear Dad, Che Guevara would have described your revolutionary spirit as guided by love.”  Yeah ... right.   Obviously, Bill Ayers and his wife did NOTHING to set him on the straight and narrow.   They taught him that terrorism and killing are ok in the name of social justice.  And now, believe it or not, he's the DA in San Franscisco busy not enforcing laws and letting killers free.

2 hours ago, Old Mack said:

But again, you're assuming the National Guard and the soldiers are called out.   How long has rioting been going on in Portland?

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

But with top democRATS and Never Trumpers openly gaming scenarios where the chaos from an insurrection is part of their path to the White House, how can you be sure this might not succeed.   Especially when we have incontrovertible proof that top members of the military have been conspiring to remove Trump from office.   The fact they did nothing about Vindman says volumes, Mack.   In fact, according to Woodward, General Mattis was conspiring with coup plotter Coats to remove Trump from office, Seven Days In May style.  He reportedly told Coats that “There may come a time when we have to take collective action”.  If that happens, the country's survival may depend on what the 3% do because Trump may not be able to rely on the military to use its tanks to put down an insurrection.   It might end up a case of mutual assured destruction with the two factions in the military checkmating each other ... fearing to do anything lest it devolve into the military attacking the military. 

LOL. No Democrats are doing that. You are a deeply disturbed human being with paranoid delusions and are a high risk of being a domestic terrorist.

FBI alert. ^^^Watch this guy. He's fomenting violence.

Bill

5 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

But again, you're assuming the National Guard and the soldiers are called out.   How long have rioting been going on in Portland?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's because the mayor (s) are all ultraliberals.

There is a law the President can invoke (forget the name) where he can declare the FEDs are taking over. I think after so many days it has to be approved by Congress. And I'm sure most of the DEMs would go along with as they did in giving President Bush the Iraq power.

I am not sure BUT it might be declaring martial law. The only real things I know about martial law is search warrants are not needed and if there is a functioning GOV court the military can not try anyone. (other than its own members)

As I already alluded to...if the Mayor gets in the way...he will be taken custody.

9 minutes ago, Skans said:

BLA - Black Liberation Amy; terrorist organization responsible for robbery, rioting and murder.  Bill Ayres was involved

terrorist organization.

BLM - Black Lives Matter; terrorist organization responsible for looting, rioting and murder.  Yep, Bill Ayres is also involved.

2 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

I gotta admit, liberal anarchists ain't very bright.The Greenwich Village townhouse explosion occurred on March 6, 1970, in New York, New York, United States. Members of the Weather Underground (Weathermen), an American leftist paramilitary group, were making bombs in the basement of 18 West 11th Street in the Greenwich Village neighborhood, when one of them exploded. The resulting series of three blasts completely destroyed the four-story townhouse and severely damaged those adjacent to it, including the then home of actor Dustin Hoffman and theater critic Mel Gussow. Three Weathermen—Ted Gold, Diana Oughton and Terry Robbins—were killed in the blast, while two survivors, Kathy Boudin and Cathy Wilkerson, were helped out of the wreckage and subsequently fled

All this was because one person screwed up while making one bomb,which made another two blow up.

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

That was the dumbest thing they did.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Voting against it...is one of the few things I respect President Obama for.

His vote was meaning in one sense BUT at least he stepped up.

31 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

All this was because one person screwed up while making one bomb,which made another two blow up.

What I said, not very bright. When my father was young, he worked with his father driving rock tunnels. The grandfather did mining his whole adult life; and he never once fucked up. He would crimp fuse caps with his teeth. It was a common practice; but only if you knew what you were doing. Obviously the Weathermen clowns did not know what they were doing.

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

You're a BALDFACED LIAR, *dr*voke.   Nail bombs are designed for one purpose ... TO KILL PEOPLE.   And the Weather Underground died when several NAIL BOMBS detonated in a apartment in Greenwich Village when they were being assembled.  NAIL BOMBS that Ayers designed.  They were being assembled to kill people at an upcoming military DANCE.   One with scores of innocent people, perhaps half of the WOMEN present.  

Tell us, do you know who Kathy Boudin is, *dr*?   Before I tell you why I ask, let me point out that she was a member of the Weather Underground and was was NOT a nice person.  The Brinks robbery that finally put her in jail only occurred in 1981, after DECADES of radical and terrorist activities.    And how un-nice was she?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/04/04/The-Gory-Details-About-Terrorist-Teacher-Kathy-Boudin

Like I said, not AT ALL nice people.

Nor was she just an innocent accomplice in a Brinks robbery where the group of communists she joined murdered 3 people.  Then, as noted in the above source, after the Flint War Council meeting, Kathy Boudin ended up in the New York cell of the Weather Underground (the one that would soon blow itself up).   One of the Weathermen purchased two 50 pound cases of dynamite.  And Kathy Boudin checked out a book from the library called "The Chemistry of Powder and Explosives".   There is no question, was part of the conspiracy to murder SCORES of people at dance at New Jersey’s Fort Dix for non-commissioned officers and their wives or girlfriends.  As noted

And as noted, that event didn't end her terrorist ways.  

In 1971 she and Dohrn place a bomb in a restroom at the US Capital.  They detonated it on May 19th, Boudin's birthday.   Like I said, NOT a nice person AT ALL.  

And why were they robbing Brinks that day?   To feed people?   No, the group SHE JOINED had three objectives.    And one of the three objectives was to initiate a series of bombings and terrorists attacks.    That's what they planned to do with the money.    KILL PEOPLE.    Kathy Boudin was NOT a nice person in 1981, drvoke.

Now at her parole hearing she LIED about her involvement in the Weatherman movement and her presense at the site of the Greenwich bomb blast.   She told the parole board that let her free that she just "happened" to be staying over night at the house and didn't know they were building bombs in the house.  Never mind that she'd been with that cell for quite a while, that there were statements by other Weathermen that she'd been in favor of using nail bombs, and that she bought a book on building bombs.   Of course, the parole board was made up of a bunch of *progressives* like you, drvoke, so they were gullible and lacked common sense.  They freed her.

Boudin also claimed she didn't even know what the Black Liberation Army was (they were the group that robbed Brinks).   A committed revolutionary, like her, didn't know about the Black Liberation Army?   The very group she joined?   Who is kidding who?   And as pointed out in that link, she named Chesa, her son, after Joan Chesimard "Queen of the Black Liberation Army", who was serving life for killing a policeman.    Chesa was born BEFORE the Brink's robbery.  

So Kathy Boudin was NOT a nice person and was also a LIAR.

And note, she's never divorced herself and her child from her husband David Gilbert, who is hardly repentent for his involvement in the Brinks robbery.   Oh sure, like Kathy, he's mouthed the words that he's sorry about the "tragic loss of life" that day.  But recently he wrote a book from prison titled "No Surrender:  Writings from an anti-imperialist political prisoner, from prison."   So he doesn't really think he did ANYTHING wrong.   He's just a political prisoner.   Yet Boudin hasn't publically distanced herself from him?  In fact, Gilbert's book "Love and Struggle" calls Kathy his "longtime partner".  And in March, Kathy Boudin gave a speech at NYU where she stated that she hoped her Brinks accomplices, including David, would soon be released to join her.  She said that to cheers from the leftists in attendance (were you there, drvoke?).

Now I'll tell you why I mention Kathy Boudin, besides the fact that she's a Weatherman member and was involved in building the nail bombs they were going to use to kill scores of innocent people.   When she went to prison, her good friends, Ayers and Dorhn, sort of adopted her son Chesa.  They raised him.  And how did he turn out?  Well, he wrote a letter to his real dad in a book that was published recently.   He said “Dear Dad, Che Guevara would have described your revolutionary spirit as guided by love.”  Yeah ... right.   Obviously, Bill Ayers and his wife did NOTHING to set him on the straight and narrow.   They taught him that terrorism and killing are ok in the name of social justice.  And now, believe it or not, he's the DA in San Franscisco busy not enforcing laws and letting killers free.

My knowledge of the Weather Underground in centered around the Vietnam protests and Bernardine Dohrn and Bill Ayers. They had nothing to do with the Brinks job. The anti-personnel bombs were built by others. If they are such criminals why did they do so little time? Did Ayers even go to prison? Dohrn was sentenced to probation and did time for contempt of court. That's it. What they were trying to open people's eyes to - the monstrous crimes our country was committing - involved risking their own lives. They are not angels, and have misspoken at times, but everyone makes mistakes. I believe their intentions were unselfish.

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

LOL. No Democrats are doing that.

You're a BALDFACED LIAR, too, SC.   Seems that pretty much describes ALL leftist posters here at LF these days.    DemocRATS and Never Trumpers most certainly have been doing that.   I even linked the forum to the document they produced showing the results of their gaming exercises.  WAKE UP, SNOWFLAKE!

10 minutes ago, drvoke said:

My knowledge of the Weather Underground in centered around the Vietnam protests and Bernardine Dohrn and Bill Ayers. They had nothing to do with the Brinks job. The anti-personnel bombs were built by others. If they are such criminals why did they do so little time? Did Ayers even go to prison? Dohrn was sentenced to probation and did time for contempt of court. That's it. What they were trying to open people's eyes to - the monstrous crimes our country was committing - involved risking their own lives. They are not angels, and have misspoken at times, but everyone makes mistakes. I believe their intentions were unselfish.

Ayers turned himself in,  but the government's evidence against him was all obtained illegally,and was inadmissible. So he did no time.

• Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

What I said, not very bright. When my father was young, he worked with his father driving rock tunnels. The grandfather did mining his whole adult life; and he never once fucked up. He would crimp fuse caps with his teeth. It was a common practice; but only if you knew what you were doing. Obviously the Weathermen clowns did not know what they were doing.

Most likely only one or two of them screwed up.

THey were not science majors.

This does not mean that they were dumb about their objective, which was to end the godamned Vietnam War.

5 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

You're a BALDFACED LIAR, too, SC.   Seems that pretty much describes ALL leftist posters here at LF these days.    DemocRATS and Never Trumpers most certainly have been doing that.   I even linked the forum to the document they produced showing the results of their gaming exercises.  WAKE UP, SNOWFLAKE!

You are clearly delusion, of a violent mindset, an advocate of "The Big Ugly" genocide of liberals, and a fucking nut-job.

You suck!

The FBI needs to keep a close eye on YOU.

Bill

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

There is a law the President can invoke (forget the name) where he can declare the FEDs are taking over.

And who will have to enforce that law?  An unreliable sedition DOJ?   A group of generals that Trump perhaps can't depend on following his orders?   Sorry, but the facts of what's been happening (100 days of rioting with NO intervention by the National Guard or military) and the openly seditious state of our government doesn't convince me of what you're now saying.  

I think after so many days it has to be approved by Congress.

Cite it because I don't believe this Congress will think it "has" to approve ANYTHING.

And I'm sure most of the DEMs would go along with as they did in giving President Bush the Iraq power.

You sure?   They are openly seditious.   They've been will to violate the Constitution and countless laws to bring down Trump.  They've let rioting go on in most of their states and cities FOR MONTHS rather than ask for federal held ... because they seem to think it helps their political goals.  And they've been willing to shut down the economy and take actions that have endangered/cost tens of thousands of lives to *battle* Covid purely because they think it will help their political goals.   So why do you think open insurrection against Trump and his administration will be treated any different?

I am not sure BUT it might be declaring martial law.

But again, martial law has to be enforced.   BY WHO?   Who can Trump really depend on at this juncture?  Don't you get it?  Portions of the military are now openly seditious!

39 minutes ago, drvoke said:

The anti-personnel bombs were built by others.

No, you LYING MORON.  It's fact that Dohrn was in the apartment when the nail bombs they'd built accidentally detonated.   Ayers might have been.    Don't kid yourself, Dohrn's knew full well what the group she WILLINGLY belonged to was doing in the apartment at the time .   So did Ayeres.   It doesn't matter that Ayer's wasn't building the nail bombs himself, because Ayers DESIGNED them.  He knew the target.   This is widely acknowledged and amongst the things the government proved. 

If they are such criminals why did they do so little time?  Did Ayers even go to prison?

Good God you're STUPID and UNINFORMED.  Go read up on the matter.   Ayers got off on a technicality ... that the government obtained evidence against him *illegally*.

Dohrn was sentenced to probation and did time for contempt of court. That's it. What they were trying to open people's eyes to - the monstrous crimes our country was committing - involved risking their own lives. They are not angels, and have misspoken at times, but everyone makes mistakes. I believe their intentions were unselfish.

Heavens you are STUPID.  Not just gullible.   STUPID.   You debate and think like a 911 Truther.   Totally illogical and divorced from the facts.  

No wonder you support Biden and communists, *dr* of *whatever*.